Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47767
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2019, 12:31 AM   #16
Dudgeonpolymath
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Nice and thoughtful comments Ms TT.
Dudgeonpolymath is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 06:44 AM   #17
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Sex, Intimacy, and friendship on demand.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 02:54 PM   #18
Gentlemen Rendezvous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia Dane3.0 View Post
My favorite part with you Mr. Rendezvous! 😘😎💋

Love your brain Torre! Miss ya! 😘
Miss Sophia,

You honor me with such undue compliments. You are sensuality personified.
Gentlemen Rendezvous is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 10:08 PM   #19
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Millions of years of evolution, all involving sex. I am doing my part to keep the tradition going. When I can no longer party with a hottie like Torre you can pound the last nail in my coffin.
dallaswill is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 12:21 AM   #20
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I can't speak for women but I can attest to the fact that most men have strong sex drives. I still remember when I was in high school, just looking at my AP Calculus or AP Literature teacher would drive me wild with lust. I would have to take a restroom break so I can jerk off thinking of her.

Alas, my sex drive is not quite so high now as it was back then but I'm still strongly attracted to women...the more feminine the better. Long hair, high pitched voice, makeup, painted nails, curvy body etc. are all turn ons for me. Just talking to a woman makes me feel better, it's like a pick me up. My masculine energy yearns for it's feminine counterpart all the time.

In the end, Mother Nature doesn't care if I die at 20 or a 100 years old. Mother Nature doesn't care if my net worth is a 1000 dollars or a million dollars. Mother Nature doesn't care if I live a philanthropic life or a self-absorbed selfish life. None of that matters to her.

All she cares about is that I reproduce with as many women as possible to propagate the human species. That's it. A man who impregnates 3 women and dies at the age of 20 is more successful in her eyes than a man who impregnates none and dies at the age of 100.

Therefore our sex drives are paramount. Our need to be intimate with a woman is stronger than our need to survive. Now most men don't want to have babies with random women all over the place, myself included. However we still have the strong sex drive that Mother Nature has installed inside our very core. So we would very much like to have safe covered sex with lots of random strange women to satisfy our very hungry sex drives. The hobby lets us do that.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 08:53 AM   #21
IMAPACKIN
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

It has health benefits, too.
https://www.webmd.com/prostate-cance...ation-prostate
IMAPACKIN is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 09:47 AM   #22
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

^^^ tried that with SO yup why I'm here
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 10:39 AM   #23
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallaswill View Post
….. When I can no longer party with a hottie like Torre you can pound the last nail in my coffin.
So …. Let’s party on!
Not to say I’m looking to pound the nail ….but always have faith in finding the fountain of youth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
Yeah. I think us guys crave the insanity of strange pussy.
So, I’m curious ….. Like about the church going soccer coach dads …. Are they insane too?
I’ve had my share of them, and other than the conquering of guilt ….. They LOVE hobbying ….!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
Certainly not all but some of the really fiesty providers that aurgue in various threads definitely get my attention. My logic is if they are really feisty on this site they will need my cock to help them calm down.
Interesting analogy

I guess there are many different levels of insanity.
We see that here clearly on this board. Mostly, we gals witness these levels often ... like close up.
The "hobby insanity" is really healthy in many ways, if you manage it with a sane mind.
So, screw those that are too chicken shit to actually "get it".
Shout out to Sophia—Girl! Miss you too! Great times you and me!
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 10:03 PM   #24
pistol shot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

What a great post and question TT.

What do I get out of it besides the obvious result?

I just crave women. Every day, everywhere I go, when I see a quality, attractive, personable woman that I enjoy talking to, I just have an unexplainable craving for them. And I don’t just mean getting the job done and getting the release from it. I start craving the touch, the feel of her skin on me, the feel of her body in my hands, her kiss, laughing with her, all of it. Once in a while it’s that male primal urge to rip her clothes off and screw like the proverbial animals we are, but more often than not, it’s the more sensual, erotic craving. I’m probably sounding like a girl here and I’ll probably get ripped for it but who cares. Your question struck me as one I wanted to answer.

The above could also sound like one derived from loneliness or desperation, but that’s the crazy part. It comes from neither. I’ve never in my life gone long at all without having the needs I have met. I’m a successful and (so I’m told) good looking guy who has always had someone in my life in the RW, I’ve had many relationships with attractive, great natured women. But it hasn’t mattered. Every time I bump into another one I feel the desire to experience her.

Sometimes I wish I wasn’t that way. Women are just fucking beautiful creatures that I have no will power around. I’ve had to choose not to be married anymore because there is no way I could stay 100% monogamous. I’ve had the same girlfriend for years now, and she’s an awesome, attractive, genuinely great gal. On top of that she’s a maniac in the bedroom, has a sex drive as strong as mine, and has never denied me a single desire when it comes to sex.

But if I was hanging out somewhere and we struck up a conversation and you started to get flirty with me, most times I wouldn’t be able to say no to you. Maybe it would be just that one time, maybe a few times, and I’d be on my way. But I just can’t resist the company of an attractive lady.

I’m a nice guy but most “regular women” would say that single trait makes me a peice of shit. Maybe they’re right. Or maybe the world is screwed up and I’m the normal one LOL.

One thing I like about this place is there are several women here that are like that too. Sure, every woman here is doing it for the money and that’s fine. But like you said, some of them have reasons in addition to the money.

What do I get in the end? The chance to fill that need without the drama of the expectations of a relationship that will stop being a monogamous one the next time an attractive lady bats her eyes at me.
pistol shot is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 10:18 PM   #25
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol shot View Post

I just crave women. Every day, everywhere I go, when I see a quality, attractive, personable woman that I enjoy talking to, I just have an unexplainable craving for them. And I don’t just mean getting the job done and getting the release from it. I start craving the touch, the feel of her skin on me, the feel of her body in my hands, her kiss, laughing with her, all of it. Once in a while it’s that male primal urge to rip her clothes off and screw like the proverbial animals we are, but more often than not, it’s the more sensual, erotic craving. I’m probably sounding like a girl here and I’ll probably get ripped for it but who cares. Your question struck me as one I wanted to answer.

The above could also sound like one derived from loneliness or desperation, but that’s the crazy part. It comes from neither. I’ve never in my life gone long at all without having the needs I have met. I’m a successful and (so I’m told) good looking guy who has always had someone in my life in the RW, I’ve had many relationships with attractive, great natured women. But it hasn’t mattered. Every time I bump into another one I feel the desire to experience her.

Sometimes I wish I wasn’t that way. Women are just fucking beautiful creatures that I have no will power around. I’ve had to choose not to be married anymore because there is no way I could stay 100% monogamous. I’ve had the same girlfriend for years now, and she’s an awesome, attractive, genuinely great gal. On top of that she’s a maniac in the bedroom, has a sex drive as strong as mine, and has never denied me a single desire when it comes to sex.

But if I was hanging out somewhere and we struck up a conversation and you started to get flirty with me, most times I wouldn’t be able to say no to you. Maybe it would be just that one time, maybe a few times, and I’d be on my way. But I just can’t resist the company of an attractive lady.

I’m a nice guy but most “regular women” would say that single trait makes me a peice of shit. Maybe they’re right. Or maybe the world is screwed up and I’m the normal one LOL.

One thing I like about this place is there are several women here that are like that too. Sure, every woman here is doing it for the money and that’s fine. But like you said, some of them have reasons in addition to the money.

What do I get in the end? The chance to fill that need without the drama of the expectations of a relationship that will stop being a monogamous one the next time an attractive lady bats her eyes at me.
I loved reading your post, sir! I feel the same way to the T!
Old 02-20-2019, 09:28 AM   #26
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryClean View Post
In the end, Mother Nature doesn't care if I die at 20 or a 100 years old. Mother Nature doesn't care if my net worth is a 1000 dollars or a million dollars. Mother Nature doesn't care if I live a philanthropic life or a self-absorbed selfish life. None of that matters to her.

All she cares about is that I reproduce with as many women as possible to propagate the human species. That's it. A man who impregnates 3 women and dies at the age of 20 is more successful in her eyes than a man who impregnates none and dies at the age of 100.

Therefore our sex drives are paramount. Our need to be intimate with a woman is stronger than our need to survive. Now most men don't want to have babies with random women all over the place, myself included. However we still have the strong sex drive that Mother Nature has installed inside our very core. So we would very much like to have safe covered sex with lots of random strange women to satisfy our very hungry sex drives. The hobby lets us do that.
You just made a very strong case for polygyny. LOL!
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 11:12 AM   #27
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
You just made a very strong case for polygyny. LOL!
Old 02-20-2019, 09:15 PM   #28
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol shot View Post

I very much agree. But the thing that has always surprised me in the hobby is that I expected every guy in the hobby to be like that. But I find instead a very substantial contingent with strong a misogynistic streak. I would have never guessed that.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women