Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40453
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2019, 06:41 AM   #16
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
But the dim-retards ARE embracing racism.

that's correct. we know Judge Kavanaugh is a rapist and Justin Fairfax has been set up by the right wing hate groups. btw you and your friends are racists
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 06:43 AM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
..we know Judge Kavanaugh is a rapist a...
Were you there when the alleged rape occurred?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 07:01 AM   #18
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Were you there when the alleged rape occurred?
you know I wasn't. I was having dinner with you and your daughter
Old 02-09-2019, 07:04 AM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
you know I wasn't. I was having dinner with you and your daughter
That's two more lies from you. You just have no shame.

No wonder you voted for HillariousNoMore.

So you lie about Kavanaugh and then you lie about my daughter.....or should I say ....

... you lie about me having a daughter!!!!!
Old 02-09-2019, 07:06 AM   #20
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's two more lies from you. You just have no shame.

No wonder you voted for HillariousNoMore.
That's the truth but we all know

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...EA&FORM=VDQVAP
Old 02-09-2019, 07:47 AM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
that's correct. we know Judge Kavanaugh is a rapist and Justin Fairfax has been set up by the right wing hate groups. btw you and your friends are racists
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why Republicans long ago quit putting any stock in the dim-retards' fake moral stances.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 07:52 AM   #22
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why Republicans long ago quit putting any stock in the dim-retards' fake moral stances.
because you are racists
Old 02-09-2019, 07:55 AM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
because you are racists
Oh, I believe the black women; so, you'd be the racist.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 08:02 AM   #24
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
I see where your going with this RACIST diatribe...white are the only racist...blacks can't be racist...but you're the BIGGEST RACIST of the all.
Your flawed logic...if you even had any logic at all...spews your identity politics out of every pour of you RACIST body.
You yourself don't realize your laying out the flaw accusations against Kavanaugh in that case you said...I believe he is a rapist..now with MUCH stronger evidence against a BLACK man it is all BS...we can see right through your racist slanted BS.

More women are coming forward the stories about him and this shit isn't 30 plus years ago...since he is black you circle the wagons...you are so fucking transparent!!

Your line that the RACIST Democraps...aren't you TYPICAL racist Republicans...what the fuck is that!!
The Republicans intertwine with the KKK...like the Dems don't...they happen to be FAR FAR more than Republicans...your BS about embedded in Republican from cradle to grave...you're pathetic...you keep posting and I'll keep shooting you down!!

I know you like to post your BS nonsense and have no one rebuke you...you've cried out to the mods for help...typical spineless wimp!!
Gore Vidal vs. William Buckley!!

First off you need to calm down and get your emotions under control...you do not wish to aggravate me because once I'm aggravated you will be issued points. For now I'm still cool but I'm warning you to calm your nerves as you're on thin ice buddy.

Secondly you miss the point of my rationale. Personally I'm willing to forgive the two white guys for wearing black face because 1.) they didn't physically hurt or kill anyone and 2.) they spent years on the Dem side fighting for the rights of people and not corporations. Will that save their jobs? probably not in the long run. But I said I was willing to forgive them on that basis / criteria.

3rdly - There's a pretty big difference between Fairfax and Jungle Monkey Kavanaugh. Dr. Blasey-Ford had been telling people for years long before Kav ran for office what he had done to her. She had been devasted and it stuck with her. She has some pretty non sexual details surrounding the event..and Kav's own associates even corroborated his drunken and lewd behavior in high school and college. In fact the main witness friend of Kav that Dr. Ford said could corroborate her story refused to testify and the Republican Senate refused to call him to avoid even more damaging truth about Kav to come out.

Conversly, Fairfax's accuser told no one no one until after he started running. The point is she felt it was ok as long as he wasn't running and when he ran for office then all of a sudden she felt a sense to do her duty and say something? Please this shit is such a joke, again no sane man will force a woman to suck his dick that's like playing Russian roulette with 5 bullets instead of 1. Adding to her story is the fact that this woman was repeatedly raped by someone in her family. This basically and unfortunately makes her somewhat of a head case because now she will view every sensual mutual encounter through the mental lenses of her previous rapes.

Lastly, I told a friend recently that now that they've resurfaced this non corroborated and highly suspect story...the Republican hit machine would bring forth more women. That's how it works... so Fairfax doesn't really have a fair shot at due process. Once the dam or levy starts leaking water eventually star bursts and overflows. For advanced thinking people like me I knew it was gonna happen I just didn't expect within days....it's how dirty the Republicans are..now watch by Monday or sometime next week another false claim against Fairfax will be put out there... this is one area that the Dems are stupid on...trying to be the party of moral authority at the expense of due process. I give the Republicans credit for one thing..even if they are guilty as fuck they never admit it..they deny until proven guilty. In this case I still stand with Justin..until proven otherwise this is nothing but a hit job
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 08:07 AM   #25
themystic
Valued Poster

There's a pretty big difference between Fairfax and Jungle Monkey Kavanaugh. Dr. Blasey-Ford had been telling people for years long before Kav ran for office what he had done to her. She had been devasted and it stuck with her. She has some pretty non sexual details surrounding the event..and Kav's own associates even corroborated his drunken and lewd behavior in high school and college. In fact the main witness friend of Kav that Dr. Ford said could corroborate her story refused to testify and the Republican Senate refused to call him to avoid even more damaging truth about Kav to come out.
Old 02-09-2019, 08:08 AM   #26
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
...you do not wish to aggravate me because once I'm aggravated you will be issued points.
So you're a mod now? If you are, you shouldn't be using your position as a mod to intimidate others into accepting your rants without holding you accountable for the fake news you repeat. Are you "aggravated" yet?

If not, just let me know, so I can crank it up a notch or two.
Old 02-09-2019, 08:08 AM   #27
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
There's a pretty big difference between Fairfax and Jungle Monkey Kavanaugh. Dr. Blasey-Ford had been telling people for years long before Kav ran for office what he had done to her. She had been devasted and it stuck with her. She has some pretty non sexual details surrounding the event..and Kav's own associates even corroborated his drunken and lewd behavior in high school and college. In fact the main witness friend of Kav that Dr. Ford said could corroborate her story refused to testify and the Republican Senate refused to call him to avoid even more damaging truth about Kav to come out.
Thank you SC. Well said. These rapist mother fuckers in here are phony as fuck
Old 02-09-2019, 08:11 AM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Dr. Blasey-Ford had been telling people for years long before Kav ran for office what he had done to her.
Were you standing there when she did? If not ...

... where were you standing when her alleged "friends" stated UNDER OATH ... they couldn't remember her ever saying that to them .... AND they didn't remember the party she described?

And you claim to have more education than I do.
Old 02-09-2019, 08:13 AM   #29
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Were you standing there when she did? If not ...

... where were you standing when her alleged "friends" stated UNDER OATH ... they couldn't remember her ever saying that to them .... AND they didn't remember the party she described?

And you claim to have more education than I do.
get over it dickey. you have another rapist on the SCOTUS
Old 02-09-2019, 08:24 AM   #30
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Thank you SC. Well said. These rapist mother fuckers in here are phony as fuck

No problem...Republicans invented the term fake news as an alternate meaning for "I Can't Handle The Truth"
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women