Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35424
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2013, 05:44 PM   #16
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:53 PM   #17
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The bigger question is why did she need the military as props?

She didn't "honor" the military...she used them as props. Your notion of "honoring the military" is retarded.

Did she thank them for their service? No.
Did she acknowledge the sacrifices the families have made? No.

There was no "honor" shown to the men and women standing behind her; they were props for Princess Michelle.

The big picture question is why she needed the military to present the academy ?

She didn't...It is bad enough that we have a convergence of Hollywood and Washington, but for the Obama's to drag the military in is repulsive.

We now have a celebrity-obsessed White House, nothing good can come out of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Nobody can explain what's inappropriate or disrespectful.

Whirlyturd, please explain how honoring service members by inviting them to appear on the Academy Awards show is demeaning. I guess you're just foaming at the mouth...

AGAIN!
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:58 PM   #18
JCM800
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

She didn't "honor" the military...she used them as props.

The big picture question is why she needed the military to present the academy ?

She didn't...It is bad enough that we have a convergence of Hollywood and Washington, but for the Obama's to drag the military in is repulsive.

We now have a celebrity-obsessed White House, nothing good can come out of that.
it was probably voluntary, or maybe they were honored to do it... could've just been a PR move
Old 02-25-2013, 06:01 PM   #19
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I wonder how much that dress cost? I don't care but they would have had a fit over Laura or Ann so I will ask the question.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:06 PM   #20
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

It's statist propaganda; the kind of shit that Dictators like Chavez do.........along with this:

"Buy Access to President Obama for $500,000."

http://freebeacon.com/chuck-todd-on-...ust-looks-bad/
Old 02-25-2013, 06:10 PM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
They are obviously not at the Academy Awards. You didn't see it did you or you have known not to be stupid.

For record I questioned why many people were there; Seth McFarland (some kind of movie actor???), Jennifer Aniston (what movie did she make last?), and Barbra Streisand (Marvin Hamlisch didn't need that and they forgot Andy Griffith),
You continue to be a fucking asshole.

I did see it. they were part of a live feed the announced best picture. they were most finitely on the Academy Awards show, and were definitely "there."

What a flaming asshole!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:12 PM   #22
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

It was definitely part of the Awards program; very much so...
Old 02-25-2013, 06:13 PM   #23
JCM800
Ambassador

Quote:
Jennifer Aniston (what movie did she make last?)
who cares? she's so fucking hot it doesn't matter
Old 02-25-2013, 06:13 PM   #24
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

She didn't "honor" the military...she used them as props. Your notion of "honoring the military" is retarded.

Did she thank them for their service? No.
Did she acknowledge the sacrifices the families have made? No.

There was no "honor" shown to the men and women standing behind her; they were props for Princess Michelle.

Number one, you still haven't explained what violation of propriety or protocol took place. I fully don't expect you to. Do you have any idea who they were? why the hell are you outraged? Again, I'm sure you'd pass up a chance to stand behind the FLOTUS on an .academy Awards show.... Then again, they'd never ask a stupid fucking wanker like you, would they?

Number two, fuck you, you self righteous asshole. None of those people looked like they were upset to be there, violated or props. Next year, stick to the movies you like ... Disney and those that have tissue dispensers on every aisle. You sicken me.

Read this, losers!

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/0...-Heads-Explode

On cue, wingnut heads exploded when First Lady Michelle Obama appeared live from the White House to present the Academy Award for Best Picture.

"FLOTUS INTERRUPTUS," the headline at Breitbart cheekily announced, "Obamas Hijack the Oscars." Yes, just like terrorists according to Breitbart, the Obamas hijacked the Oscars! Here, Christian Toto called the First Lady's appearance "an unprecedented cultural power grab by the Obamas, almost daring conservative viewers to adore her as much as progressives already do." Come on, conservative viewers - you know you want to!
The headline at Glenn Beck's The Blaze screamed: "Oh My God: Yes — The Oscars Really Did Have Michelle Obama Present the Best Picture Honors." Why, yes they really did! Fox News, meanwhile, said that the First Lady's appearanced "sparked debate" (meaning that it sparked impotent rage among conservatives), quoting some anonymous industry source who called it a "suck job."

Moaned Jennifer Rubin at The Washington Post: "It is not enough that President Obama pops up at every sporting event in the nation. Now the first lady feels entitled, with military personnel as props, to intrude on other forms of entertaining (this time for the benefit of the Hollywood glitterati who so lavishly paid for her husband’s election)." So if Democrats stop hanging out with Hollywood glitterati, does that mean Republicans will stop hanging out with Wall Street bankers and Texas oil billionaires?

Frustrated tweets from right-wingnuts across This Great Land of Ours may be enjoyed at The New Civil Rights Movement. "Are you still watching communist propaganda a.k.a. Oscars?" some lost soul calling himself John Galt tweeted, "Obama & his gang of parasites is about to merge with terrorists." It must hurt to be so full of dumb, twisted rage.

Wingnuts: So offensive, yet so easily offended. Such petulant, whining babies. I think this is called "losing."
Old 02-25-2013, 06:19 PM   #25
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

So Whatzup, you admit that you had it wrong. Good to know. Michelle and the military props were NOT at the Academy Awards. We don't know where they were at (we assume the White House) but they were NOT in California like you said. I guess they dress up for Oscar parties at the White House.

By the way, inappropriate has little to do with protocol or rules. It has more to do with something that is not right and you have something inside of you (besides shit) to know what I'm talking about. Take Seth McFarland's Lincoln joke. It was inappropriate and the crowd told him so. If you watched then you know the joke about getting inside Lincoln's head.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:24 PM   #26
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
So Whatzup, you admit that you had it wrong. Good to know. Michelle and the military props were NOT at the Academy Awards. We don't know where they were at (we assume the White House) but they were NOT in California like you said. I guess they dress up for Oscar parties at the White House.

By the way, inappropriate has little to do with protocol or rules. It has more to do with something that is not right and you have something inside of you (besides shit) to know what I'm talking about. Take Seth McFarland's Lincoln joke. It was inappropriate and the crowd told him so. If you watched then you know the joke about getting inside Lincoln's head.
goddamn you are stupid and niggling. did I say they were in California?

I lied ... They were ON the Academy Awards, not AT the Academy Awards. who knows, they were probably at Al Jazeera studios! that's something you and your dipshit wingnut cronies haven't yet brought up.

Of course if you were AT the Academy Awards, the you could say that they were too.

But then you'd be a fucking liar... Which would surprise NOBODY!
Old 02-25-2013, 06:31 PM   #27
JCM800
Ambassador

Quote:
key word... joke

does everything offend you?
Old 02-25-2013, 07:25 PM   #28
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I thought the Lincoln joke was hysterical! So was the "We Saw Your Boobs" number, as was the shots he took at Ben Affleck and Bradley Cooper ... Hangover 4!

McFarlane was just slightly over the edge of taste, but WTF, eh? It was a much better show than I expected. Especially considering all the exploding heads today!

LMAO @ Tightass Dipshits!
Old 02-25-2013, 07:50 PM   #29
timpage
Account Disabled

Goddamn, and Michelle looks all fit and shit, huh? Unlike all you fat white boys who post up here about how scared you are of her. Too funny.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:19 PM   #30
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You continue to be a fucking asshole.

I did see it. they were part of a live feed the announced best picture. they were most finitely on the Academy Awards show, and were definitely "there."

What a flaming asshole!
David Burge‏@iowahawkblog
If #OFA is going to charge $500,000 for a private lap dance from Obama, the least they could do is throw in a free taco buffet
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women