Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162666
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48456
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41671
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36054
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-27-2019, 12:27 PM   #16
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
"100 yards"? ...

(Note to self: Avoid intoxicated fools today.)
That was an excellent reply!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 01:52 PM   #17
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

And you're supposed to be one of the smart ones too.

The whales travel in pods. You think a picture of one means there's only one.

You guys love the era of trump. You don't have to prove anything and when you get caught lying none of your pals care.

trump has "dumbed-down" a big....let me rephrase that. trump has exposed how many stupid people there are.
You don't even try anymore.

Dunning-Kruger.
Quote:
"100 yards"? ...

(Note to self: Avoid intoxicated fools today.)
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 06:12 PM   #18
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
And you're supposed to be one of the smart ones too.

You guys love the era of trump. You don't have to prove anything and when you get caught lying none of your pals care.

trump has "dumbed-down" a big....let me rephrase that. trump has exposed how many stupid people there are.
You don't even try anymore.

Dunning-Kruger.

there are a few lone wolf orcas out there so its not out of the realm of possibility.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 11:17 PM   #19
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

In y'all's way of thinking, an excellent reply would have been a picture of open water proving killer whales only surface to eat anecdotal sea lions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
That was an excellent reply!
Old 05-27-2019, 11:37 PM   #20
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Yes, you are probably right. It is within the realm of possibility.
A picture of a single whale had nothing to with whether there are "lone wolf" killer whale or not. It doesn't even prove ll didn't crop a second whale out of the picture...other than the fact he doesn't know how to use the right software to do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
there are a few lone wolf orcas out there so its not out of the realm of possibility.
Old 05-28-2019, 02:59 AM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
[COLOR="Blue"]
So do fools like you, but this is about just YOU!

But since you are a fool, you can utilize this moment as a learning experience, unless, of course you wish to remain a fool.

Quote:
Whether hunting for prey, playing around, resting or traveling throughout the ocean orca are extremely social animals and almost always travel in pods (groups) with other family members and friends.

https://www.whalefacts.org/orca-facts/
The words in this LESSON upon which you should focus are:

Quote:
almost alwaystravel in pods [/B][/I][/U]
I'll repeat it for you, which helps instructing fools.

almost!!!!!

From: Marriam-Webster (That's a dictionary ... you should use!)
Quote:
Definition of "almost"

"very nearly but not exactly or entirely"
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 03:18 AM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
I suspect Munchie is a "lone wolf" fool .... in a class of his own!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 05:39 AM   #23
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
In y'all's way of thinking, an excellent reply would have been a picture of open water proving killer whales only surface to eat anecdotal sea lions.
You don't get it - the picture does not exclude the possibility other whales are close by but you only see the one which proves the plausibility of the original story.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 11:59 AM   #24
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Still can't address the issue. But you wonking for barleycorn is cute.

You never could stand against me on issues. It always came down to you bailing out claiming I'm drinking.

Your lack of evidence is alway your demise. You lie too often for anyone to go by your word.
But this isn't about lying. It's about you thinking a picture proves your point. It doesn't.
A hardy....what number of finger does it take to deal with you?

Oh yeah. Just three.
Go bck to your night job.
Quote:

But since you are a fool, you can utilize this moment as a learning experience, unless, of course you wish to remain a fool.

almost!!!!!

Quote:
I suspect Munchie is a "lone wolf" fool .... in a class of his own!
Old 05-31-2019, 07:07 AM   #25
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

The only thing you've ever taught me is that there is no limit to the level of hubris you can soar to....I mean sink to.

And as you know only too well, because of your own foolishness, you're way past the point that a lesson is going to change your overall 'foolish" capacity/level.

The most foolish thing I've done today is tried to explain something to you.
Quote:

almost!!!!!

Old 05-31-2019, 07:13 AM   #26
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

How does it prove the plausibility of the original story? It proves a killer whale on the beach is easy to see. Right before it attacked the seal, it's dorsal fin would have been clearly visible. It would have been moving and motion is easily sensed by the human eye.

It's you that doesn't get it. ll bolded my quote and copy/pasted it right above the picture.
"who are seldom seen by themselves".
He was trying to show there was only one whale. There could have been a bunch. The only reason I included the "who are seldom seen by themselves" was because barleycorn implied there was only one in the original attack. Because the attack becomes less likely the more whales there are. There wouldn't be a sea lion in the water if someone saw a whale.

And since they were using a ramp, that tells you they weren't on the beach.

The rest of this is for ll

Let’s break this down for the foolish people.

The claim was a lone orca attacked the sea lion 100 yards from shore in front of a crowd.

I pointed out this was probably a typical trump type anecdotal lie because:

1 Killer whales are seldom seen by themselves. This fact by itself means nothing. And a picture of a single killer whale attacking prey means even less in this discussion. Just an attempt by a desperate person to have relevance involving this probable lie.

2 There was a large crowd present. That means hundreds of eyes looking at the water at any given time. No one saw a whale in an up to half hour before the sea lion release? And didn’t say anything to anyone around them? I say half an hour to cover the time the whale may have been underwater

3 A male killer whale can easily have a 6-foot tall dorsal fin. For the stupid, that means 6 foot showing when the whale takes a breath. Pretty tough to miss something the height of a man, at the other end of a football field (100 yards), that is moving at 5-15 mph (or much faster if attacking).

4 The sight and sound of a whale breathing would have instantly drawn the attention of the crowd. Not because it was a killer whale but because it was any type of whale or dolphin.

5 It (the sea lion) slid down a ramp. Which tells us the crowd had even a better vantage point to see even further.

All those points together point out why the anecdotal story was almost certainly a lie. Seizing on the fact killer whales aren’t always in groups (which I pointed out as being a single indicator) while ignoring all other aspects/facts shows a lack of ability to use all of the available information to form a valid opinion. In this case, a crowd would have noticed the presence of a @6 ft dorsal fin and/or the expelled breath of a killer whale.

What I take away from this as a learning experience is that some people refuse to learn. They continue to miss the fact you should use as much info as possible and that claiming someone is wrong because they say so without showing proof. If you want to post as an intellectual, learn to critical thinking and back up your statements with provable fact and objective thought.

Or don’t. Just go big colored font
Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
You don't get it - the picture does not exclude the possibility other whales are close by but you only see the one which proves the plausibility of the original story.
Old 05-31-2019, 07:35 AM   #27
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Nature is a Bitchsssssssssssss
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 07:57 AM   #28
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I think this story is based on shark attack.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/snuffy-film/
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 07:58 AM   #29
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
How does it prove the plausibility of the original story? It proves a killer whale on the beach is easy to see. Right before it attacked the seal, it's dorsal fin would have been clearly visible. It would have been moving and motion is easily sensed by the human eye.

It's you that doesn't get it. ll bolded my quote and copy/pasted it right above the picture.
"who are seldom seen by themselves".
He was trying to show there was only one whale. There could have been a bunch. The only reason I included the "who are seldom seen by themselves" was because barleycorn implied there was only one in the original attack. Because the attack becomes less likely the more whales there are. There wouldn't be a sea lion in the water if someone saw a whale.

And since they were using a ramp, that tells you they weren't on the beach.

The rest of this is for ll

Let’s break this down for the foolish people.

The claim was a lone orca attacked the sea lion 100 yards from shore in front of a crowd.

I pointed out this was probably a typical trump type anecdotal lie because:

1 Killer whales are seldom seen by themselves. This fact by itself means nothing. And a picture of a single killer whale attacking prey means even less in this discussion. Just an attempt by a desperate person to have relevance involving this probable lie.

2 There was a large crowd present. That means hundreds of eyes looking at the water at any given time. No one saw a whale in an up to half hour before the sea lion release? And didn’t say anything to anyone around them? I say half an hour to cover the time the whale may have been underwater

3 A male killer whale can easily have a 6-foot tall dorsal fin. For the stupid, that means 6 foot showing when the whale takes a breath. Pretty tough to miss something the height of a man, at the other end of a football field (100 yards), that is moving at 5-15 mph (or much faster if attacking).

4 The sight and sound of a whale breathing would have instantly drawn the attention of the crowd. Not because it was a killer whale but because it was any type of whale or dolphin.

5 It (the sea lion) slid down a ramp. Which tells us the crowd had even a better vantage point to see even further.

All those points together point out why the anecdotal story was almost certainly a lie. Seizing on the fact killer whales aren’t always in groups (which I pointed out as being a single indicator) while ignoring all other aspects/facts shows a lack of ability to use all of the available information to form a valid opinion. In this case, a crowd would have noticed the presence of a @6 ft dorsal fin and/or the expelled breath of a killer whale.

What I take away from this as a learning experience is that some people refuse to learn. They continue to miss the fact you should use as much info as possible and that claiming someone is wrong because they say so without showing proof. If you want to post as an intellectual, learn to critical thinking and back up your statements with provable fact and objective thought.

Or don’t. Just go big colored font
Err, munchy. Chill, bro. Eat your wheaties. Stay off the sauce until happy hour, k?

It was a fucking anecdote. No need for you to take everything so seriously. Not every post is grist for your WaPo Truth-o-Meter mill. Sometimes you need to keep a sense of wonder. Try it. Yes munchy, there is a Santa Claus.

You're the guy who doesn't smile while everyone else is chuckling over the punchline. Then when the laughter stops, you grimly dissect the joke and gripe about all the reasons it couldn't have happened.

You're our resident "intellectual" fact checker here. Thanks for always being the life of the party, munchman!
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women