Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48455
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41658
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2016, 12:26 PM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Actually it is. A big part of it. A democratic president didn't cause republicans to give trump the nomination
For one thing, nobody has the nomination yet. And this has nothing to do with 16yrs ago. Dumbass.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 12:34 PM   #17
p98397
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Going to repeat what I said on another thread: The recent failure train of presidents is all because some deluded asshat named Ross Perot gave us Bill Clinton - which gave us GW - which gave us Odumbass - which will likely give us either a Megalomaniacal blowhard or the most criminal candidate ever to run for President. And it all goes back to Ross...wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't revealed in the future that Ross was propped up by the DNC.
p98397 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 05:35 PM   #18
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by p98397 View Post
Going to repeat what I said on another thread: The recent failure train of presidents is all because some deluded asshat named Ross Perot gave us Bill Clinton - which gave us GW - which gave us Odumbass - which will likely give us either a Megalomaniacal blowhard or the most criminal candidate ever to run for President. And it all goes back to Ross...wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't revealed in the future that Ross was propped up by the DNC.
Ross Perot has nothing to do with 2016, nothing. And he was as big of a megalomaniac as Trump. Do you think he was a lackey for the DNC? No fucking way. He was in it to win it. Just like Trump. Perot did get 19% of the vote which is admirable for an independent. Most came at the Republicans expense. But Trump is running as a Republican. Like Perot, he's not a true conservative. I really think there's a large portion of the electorate that is fed up with politicians. Hence Trumps success so far.
Old 03-13-2016, 06:07 PM   #19
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

WRONG, it started earlier...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1rIDmDWSms
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 06:16 PM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I love reading this shit...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 06:17 PM   #21
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

you like eating it too...

Old 03-13-2016, 06:38 PM   #22
p98397
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Ross Perot has nothing to do with 2016, nothing. And he was as big of a megalomaniac as Trump. Do you think he was a lackey for the DNC? No fucking way. He was in it to win it. Just like Trump. Perot did get 19% of the vote which is admirable for an independent. Most came at the Republicans expense. But Trump is running as a Republican. Like Perot, he's not a true conservative. I really think there's a large portion of the electorate that is fed up with politicians. Hence Trumps success so far.
Ross Perot has everything to do with 2016. Running as a "common sense conservative," he took 19%. Daddy Bush lost to Slick Willie by 7%. Without that election, we wouldn't have had the train wreck of successive presidencies like we have had - no Willie, no GW, no Odumbass, and nobody would even remember who Hillary was. Each Oval Idiot has been voter reaction to the previous Oval Idiot - with the public trying to press the ideological reset button every time. Without the constant backlash, it is likely there is no opportunity for Trump to exploit.
Old 03-13-2016, 07:02 PM   #23
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Ross Perot has everything to do with 2016. Running as a "common sense conservative," he took 19%. Daddy Bush lost to Slick Willie by 7%. Without that election, we wouldn't have had the train wreck of successive presidencies like we have had - no Willie, no GW, no Odumbass, and nobody would even remember who Hillary was. Each Oval Idiot has been voter reaction to the previous Oval Idiot - with the public trying to press the ideological reset button every time. Without the constant backlash, it is likely there is no opportunity for Trump to exploit.

You're almost there!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPeHFDxKUP4
Old 03-13-2016, 07:09 PM   #24
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Was Daddy Bush a conservative? Read my lips, no new taxes? If you use your logic you might as well go back to Nixon. Every election cycle is different. Different candidates, different dynamics. Maybe there are others here, or anywhere that agree with your theory. I'd like to here from them. It's the first time I heard of it.
Old 03-13-2016, 07:09 PM   #25
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Who gives a fuck.
Old 03-13-2016, 08:12 PM   #26
p98397
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Was Daddy Bush a conservative? Read my lips, no new taxes? If you use your logic you might as well go back to Nixon. Every election cycle is different. Different candidates, different dynamics. Maybe there are others here, or anywhere that agree with your theory. I'd like to here from them. It's the first time I heard of it.
Who said anything about conservatism? I certainly didn't. My commentary was about our prior 3 idiots in the WH and the assclown that started THIS particular cycle and set the scene for THIS particular election. Without those 3 particular idiots in a row, there isn't the public backlash that is very likely going to result in a Trump v Hillary general election...in no other time in the history of this country would EITHER candidate be considered viable.
Old 03-13-2016, 08:58 PM   #27
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Who said anything about conservatism? I certainly didn't. My commentary was about our prior 3 idiots in the WH and the assclown that started THIS particular cycle and set the scene for THIS particular election. Without those 3 particular idiots in a row, there isn't the public backlash that is very likely going to result in a Trump v Hillary general election...in no other time in the history of this country would EITHER candidate be considered viable.

You and Gyorgy...

Old 03-14-2016, 06:01 AM   #28
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
There were 17 Republican candidates at the start. What Ross Perot did over 20yrs ago has nothing to do with Trump leading at this point. Zippity doda.
Old 03-14-2016, 08:32 AM   #29
Guest042616-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

You've got a bunch of republicans around the country voting for a person running on the republican ticket who basically represents the id of the republican party . . .and this is Obama's fault. Now that is rich. Thanks for the early morning laugh.
Guest042616-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 03:11 PM   #30
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatfibo View Post
You've got a bunch of republicans around the country voting for a person running on the republican ticket who basically represents the id of the republican party ... and this is Obama's fault. Now that is rich. Thanks for the early morning laugh.
That's all you got? No intelligent response, let alone a rebuttal, to the original post? You're losing it, fido.

"For Mr. Obama, principled opposition to his policies is always illegitimate or motivated by bad faith.

Like the President’s nonstop moral lectures about 'our values' and 'who we are as Americans,' by which he means liberal values and who we are as Democrats, he reads his critics out of politics. No wonder so many Americans feel disenfranchised and powerless."

I have another theory too, which I have stated before in this forum. I agree with the other poster (p98397) who said we often vote against the previous “Oval Idiot”. Odumbo has many flaws, but the area where he may be weakest is in his negotiating skills. At home, he has consistently refused to engage in normal political give-and-take and only wants to shove his agenda down the throats of the opposition. Abroad, he does exactly the opposite and gives away the store to the Iranians and the Russians. Whether or not you think my characterization is accurate, it is a perception shared by many voters. Trump has skillfully played on this Odumbo weakness by bragging about his negotiating skills and handing out autographed copies of “The Art of the Deal” at every campaign rally.
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women