Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2023, 03:36 PM   #16
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Something would be amiss if they ~didn’t~ protest and let the business who brought it there know it’ll hurt their bottom line.
I suspect that their strategy will backfire. It's very likely that people will come from all over western PA to support this now that these angry clowns ran their mouths trying to "hurt their bottom line."

If it's not their thing, how about just not going? Instead they want to resort to "cancel culture."
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 03:36 PM   #17
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Trump's not even a conservative.

Reasonable, rational folks will enjoy their brunch
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 03:41 PM   #18
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase7 View Post
I’ve traveled around in the Oilfield business for 40 plus years. Pa, NY, WV, Ky, OH, TX, Okla, NJ.

In all these states I’ve went into bars. In everyone of these states as soon as I sat down at some bars and asked for my first drink, I knew to get the hell out of there, I didn’t belong.
I’ll guess happened to all of us if you’ve went to enough bars.

There are people of all walks that don’t care for others. This doesn’t make everyone else racist or anti-whatever.

It appears liberals use every instance of intolerance of their beliefs to label all conservatives something while it’s fine no matter what liberals do.

I feel the vast majority are fine having your own personal beliefs and likes, they don’t care for others attempting to force their beliefs on themselves or others.

So after you "(got) the hell out of there" did you then run to facebook and try to convince other people not to go there?

This business isn't trying to force their beliefs on anyone. They're not forcing people to go to the brunch. There are plenty of other options out that way, and people can even enjoy the food of this particular business on any other day they're open, if they don't want to watch a drag show. These far right protestors are the ones trying to force their beliefs by purposely trying to hurt a legal business that doesn't line up with their beliefs.
Old 05-18-2023, 03:43 PM   #19
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Trump's not even a conservative.

Reasonable, rational folks will enjoy their brunch
No, but he's sadly one of the most popular Republicans. I know that there are a lot of reasonable folks like yourself that are to the right a bit, so I thank you for maintaining your integrity.
Old 05-18-2023, 04:25 PM   #20
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
I agree that it's got nothing to do with sensible Republicans, but this is the kind of stuff the most popular republicans push to the irrationally angry faction of the party (Cult 45), which is sadly rather large. Trump, Tucker, DeSantis, Turkey Neck Mitch...
This is why they keep losing elections. Sensible Republicans fear of losing the cult 45, so they are cowards,refusing to stand up to this bullshit of tRump and his moronic followers. Until they do, they will keep losing elections and crying whining, and bitching about election fraud. They had a chance to get rid of the tangerine turd, but only a few patriots in the Republican Party had enough balls to speak up against the insurrectionist asshole.
rmg_35 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 04:27 PM   #21
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
I suspect that their strategy will backfire. It's very likely that people will come from all over western PA to support this now that these angry clowns ran their mouths trying to "hurt their bottom line."

If it's not their thing, how about just not going? Instead they want to resort to "cancel culture."
You may be right for the day. These freaks and their friends may show up in force.

Quote:
I actually know 3 people are are going to the brunch.

I should join them. I'll wave at you while you're protesting.
So the day may be profitable. Long term though this establishment is supported by locals and if the locals are not happy about this, then it will hurt the establishment in the long run. Funny how that works
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 04:30 PM   #22
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

I think there are enough reasonable folks up north in Cranberry, Wexford, etc. to keep the place going. The cancel culture you advocate for probably won't work, berry. Maybe it works better with shitty Bud Light.
Old 05-18-2023, 04:30 PM   #23
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Not all the locals are as intolerant and vindictive as some of our illustrious compadres

Plus, I know folks from the South Hills, East Hills and West Hills that spend plenty of time and money in Ziele
Old 05-18-2023, 04:31 PM   #24
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I actually know 3 people are are going to the brunch.

I should join them. I'll wave at you while you're protesting. You want me to grab any bacon for you to snack on while you're out there?
Make sure you have a Dylan Mulvaney Bud Light in your other hand.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 04:32 PM   #25
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Can't. There was only the one can, Bam.

Will you buy me a replica from ETSY?
Old 05-18-2023, 04:34 PM   #26
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Can't. There was only the one can, Bam.

Will you buy me a replica from ETSY?
No. Then bring some Hot Dogs. You and your friends can use them as props.
Old 05-18-2023, 04:35 PM   #27
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
and three hours later they’ll be back in their citified shitholes, leaving the bar to deal with the repercussions.

Quote:
Isn’t that how the game is played? Did you tell BLM to stfu and go home, or were you too worried they’d burn your house to the ground?
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 04:38 PM   #28
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

For what?
Old 05-18-2023, 06:35 PM   #29
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Black lives matter to me. Why would I tell other people to whom black lives matter to go home? Why would I be afraid that people to whom black lives matter would burn down my house? I don't understand your point here. I was just pointing out that it's typically far right folks who I see railing against "cancel culture" but then I see far right people trying to cancel burgers, brunch, beer, Dicks, Nike, football, and even Fox News!

I live right smack dab in the middle of where a lot of protesting went down in 2020. Nothing was burnt down around here, and BTW, it's far from a shithole. The top 25 counties for federal income tax revenue are all urban areas.
Old 05-18-2023, 06:59 PM   #30
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Black lives matter to me. Why would I tell other people to whom black lives matter to go home? Why would I be afraid that people to whom black lives matter would burn down my house? I don't understand your point here. I was just pointing out that it's typically far right folks who I see railing against "cancel culture" but then I see far right people trying to cancel burgers, brunch, beer, Dicks, Nike, football, and even Fox News!

I live right smack dab in the middle of where a lot of protesting went down in 2020. Nothing was burnt down around here, and BTW, it's far from a shithole. The top 25 counties for federal income tax revenue are all urban areas.
Because Urban areas have the highest tax rates!!!!! And the most densely populated!!!!! DUH!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women