Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60137
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35504
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2021, 11:19 AM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
I ignore most of your childish bullshit because you are utterly clueless. You are so filled with hate that it isn't even funny.
As to facts, you wouldn't know a real fact if one hit you right between the eyes. You live in an alternate reality, driven by your Trump Derangement Syndrome. You are filled with rage and hatred and that is all you continuously spew here in posts that make no sense.

And I have previously commented here about Jan 6. But you answer me this:

Why has the FBI refused to release 14,000 hours of tape on Jan 6?
Who killed Ashley Babbitt? Doesn't her family deserve answers and justice?
Most of us have been brainwashed by the MSM since we were born. Big Tech made it worse. Lies, propaganda and suppression of truth. Our educational system is infiltrated too. It was subtle in the 60’s but has gotten worse. Now, they don’t even try to disguise it. Only 29% of Americans trust the MSM now. Will the rest wake up? Maybe another 10% or so. When the truth hits the fan, people are going to be shocked. It will be so shocking some will refuse to believe it. I’ll sit back, sip some bourbon, smoke a cigar and smile.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 11:36 AM   #17
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Is this the best you can do?
You do have a TV right? You saw whst happened on one six, that incompetent piece of shit in a suit that you worship staged a coup!
Are you really so clueless?
And as you like to tell everybody else when you play Junior mod, stay on topic, I am not the topic.
Your tradorious POS fearful leader and his attempted coup is the topic. Not my state of mind!
So let's try this again, who were those tratiorious followers attacked our nation's capitol? ��
BLM?
No?
Antifa?
Wrong again!
Damn this shouldn't be too tough for you buddy.
Comon you can do it!
Here I'll say it with you, no I'm not gonna hold your hand too!
Here I'll let you off but next time your gonna have to do it yourself!
It was a gaggle of tradorious MAGA assholes fired up by Hair dye Rudy, moronic Moe, and the turd himself!
So now can you give me some linkd that blow smoke up my ass blaming someone lse! Because I really am uncomfortable with the idea of so many of of my supposedly fellow Americans so obviously being traitors!
Please tell me it was the Russians, the Chinese, or Liechitenstine's idea of pearl harbor! Help me out here!
Yes Sir, I do hate traitors to the country I love and care about!
If you don't like it "this country"! you can check out the immigration policies somewhere else, see if they are more to your liking and get the fuck out!
In my family nearly every able body male served this country! I have an uncle in Arlington that I don't even know what he did to earn that except it had to have taken place in Vietnam!
He never spoke of it saying he was in Thailand!
My family sacrificed greatly so that you can have self dertimination!
I'll not see some wannabe tinpot dictator assume control out of fear of his own prosecution, or an over developed sense of entitlement!
So Com'on man make me feel better with your links, telling me my eyes are lying again!
There is no place in my heart for traitors!

If you wanna pretend that you are the offspring between Joseph Goebbles and a carnival barker here, then I will pretend to be radio free Europe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
I ignore most of your childish bullshit because you are utterly clueless. You are so filled with hate that it isn't even funny.
As to facts, you wouldn't know a real fact if one hit you right between the eyes. You live in an alternate reality, driven by your Trump Derangement Syndrome. You are filled with rage and hatred and that is all you continuously spew here in posts that make no sense.
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 12:07 PM   #18
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
You do have a TV right? You saw whst happened on one six, that incompetent piece of shit in a suit that you worship staged a coup!
And as you like to tell everybody else when you play Junior mod, stay on topic, I am not the topic.
Your tradorious POS fearful leader and his attempted coup is the topic. Not my state of mind!
So let's try this again, who were those tratiorious followers attacked our nation's capitol? ��
BLM?
No?
Antifa?
Wrong again!
Comon you can do it!
It was a gaggle of tradorious MAGA assholes fired up by Hair dye Rudy, moronic Moe, and the turd himself!
So now can you give me some linkd that blow smoke up my ass blaming someone lse! Because I really am uncomfortable with the idea of so many of of my supposedly fellow Americans so obviously being traitors!
Please tell me it was the Russians, the Chinese, or Liechitenstine's idea of pearl harbor! Help me out here!
If you don't like it "this country"! you can check out the immigration policies somewhere else, see if they are more to your liking and get the fuck out!
In my family nearly every able body male served this country! I have an uncle in Arlington that I don't even know what he did to earn that except it had to have taken place in Vietnam!
I'll not see some wannabe tinpot dictator assume control out of fear of his own prosecution, or an over developed sense of entitlement!
So Com'on man make me feel better with your links, telling me my eyes are lying again!

If you wanna pretend that you are the offspring between Joseph Goebbles and a carnival barker here, then I will pretend to be radio free Europe!
It was Antifa and BLM, with help from Pelosi and the FBI. Why didn’t Pelosi accept Trumps offer to deploy 10,000 NG a week before? Was one gun used? Yes, the gun that shot Ashli Babbit. That was it. Ignorance is a choice DF. I know what your choice is.
Old 07-05-2021, 12:20 PM   #19
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
BLM?
No?
Antifa?
Wrong again!
Comon you can do it!

LOL - thanks for yet again proving me right on why I and most others ignore your unhinged hate filled diatribes.

And I guess you can't read as I noted I have previously commented here about Jan 6. And you conveniently ignored this:

Why has the FBI refused to release 14,000 hours of tape on Jan 6?
Who killed Ashley Babbitt? Doesn't her family deserve answers and justice?

Oh and as for staying on topic - you do realize don't you that America First was the policy President Trump followed (unlike the dementia patient now in the White House and other Democrats who hate America as evidenced by their statements and actions). So in the spirit of American's First I leave you with these:

berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 01:04 PM   #20
jeep dood
Registered Member

@Berryberry
(1) This idea that Republicans are racists because they desire truly fair voting laws, with voter id, is ridiculous.
(2) No matter how you feel about hatred towards Biden... he's YOUR guy. He won. Now enjoy all of the benefits of Biden administration. I personally think he belongs in a memory care retirement home but so what? He's you guy.
(3) Why such distain for Biden and the Democrats? Lets see. Two (2) impeachment trials - later proven to be based on lies. Be objective and look it up. The first FISA court justification was only allowed because a lawyer, who was later found guilty of lying to the court, had edited an email submission for the justification.

Finally.
I'm not required to like Biden. Yes, we're all Americans first. I really believe that but for the Democrats to have picked a demonstrated racist white guy as president is beyond me. There's 48 years of media out there of Biden being not only racist but endorsing KKK members at their funerals.

VP Harris is damaged goods as well.

Enjoy your run with Biden / Harris. This is your administration and you deserve everything they give you... high gas prices, possibly war with Russia, China, and North Korea (at the same time).

I'm not going to defend 1/6. That was a predictable mess but it went way worse than I thought it ever would... better too... because when I was watching it unfold on YouTube live it looked like it was ready to devolve in to a shooting war, not a walk through of the capitol building.

There have been a number of people held against their individual rights and protections. The Democrats own this as an over-reaction. Those who committed violence should face consequences but those who were let in to the Capitol grounds by Capitol police should face either no charges or simply trespass and be let go.

Berryberry: you see yourself as objective but your posts are offensive to the core. Enjoy the Biden admin - he's your white, racist guy, the best and most capable racist ever elected.
jeep dood is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 01:11 PM   #21
bambino
Valued Poster

https://youtu.be/KS9OiQCHfik
Old 07-05-2021, 01:12 PM   #22
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep dood View Post
@Berryberry
(1) This idea that Republicans are racists because they desire truly fair voting laws, with voter id, is ridiculous.
(2) No matter how you feel about hatred towards Biden... he's YOUR guy. He won. Now enjoy all of the benefits of Biden administration. I personally think he belongs in a memory care retirement home but so what? He's you guy.
(3) Why such distain for Biden and the Democrats? Lets see. Two (2) impeachment trials - later proven to be based on lies. Be objective and look it up. The first FISA court justification was only allowed because a lawyer, who was later found guilty of lying to the court, had edited an email submission for the justification.

Finally.
I'm not required to like Biden. Yes, we're all Americans first. I really believe that but for the Democrats to have picked a demonstrated racist white guy as president is beyond me. There's 48 years of media out there of Biden being not only racist but endorsing KKK members at their funerals.

Enjoy your run with Biden / Harris. This is your administration and you deserve everything they give you... high gas prices, possibly war with Russia, China, and North Korea (at the same time).

I'm not going to defend 1/6. That was a predictable mess but it went way worse than I thought it ever would... better too... because when I was watching it unfold on YouTube live it looked like it was ready to devolve in to a shooting war, not a walk through of the capitol building.

There have been a number of people held against their individual rights and protections. The Democrats own this as an over-reaction. Those who committed violence should face consequences but those who were let in to the Capitol grounds by Capitol police should face either no charges or simply trespass and be let go.

Berryberry: you see yourself as objective but your posts are offensive to the core. Enjoy the Biden admin - he's your white, racist guy, the best and most capable racist ever elected.
I would say Obama was a more “capable” racist. But I get the sarcasm.
Old 07-05-2021, 01:52 PM   #23
bambino
Valued Poster

SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
JULY 5, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America.

Seeing the record crowds of over 45,000 people in Ohio and Florida, waiting for days, standing in the pouring rain, they come from near and far. All they want is HOPE for their Great Country again. Their arms are outstretched, they cry over the Rigged Election—and the RINOs have no idea what this movement is all about. In fact, they are perhaps our biggest problem. We will never save our Country or be great again unless Republicans get TOUGH and get SMART!

###
Old 07-05-2021, 02:26 PM   #24
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep dood View Post
@Berryberry

Finally.

Dood - If you have read my posts then you know you directed your post at the wrong person. Please do not confuse me with Dogface who I am sure you directed your response to. That is just plain insulting
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 04:21 PM   #25
bambino
Valued Poster

I have spoken with individuals in Washington, D.C. who were in the district on January 20, 2021. I have seen photographs taken that day at the time the inauguration was scheduled.

It was cloudy with snow flurries.

Does anyone have a list of who attended the “live” television inauguration ceremony which occurred on a bright, sunny day and the swearing-in occurred several minutes BEFORE 12:01 pm EST?

A new President is always sworn in at 12:01 pm with military precision. What happened this year??? And what explains the different weather???

Would it be a federal crime to participate in a fake inauguration???

So many questions exist in the extraordinary times in which we live.

We The People are entitled to TRUTHFUL answers.
Old 07-06-2021, 07:08 AM   #26
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post

We The People are entitled to TRUTHFUL answers.
Yes Bam, we are and I believe we are being told the truth, and then you all turn it into conspiracy theorys if it doesn't fit into your narrative.
You all can sit here in your conspiracy stew, ILL go back home to the AMP section, after this.

Berry I believe that he is talking to you, because #1 my post really geared towards offending you!
Because your such a nice guy.
When he says Biden is your guy, I believe he means that you are stuck with him like it or not!
Not that you voted for him. Notice he also say that he doesn't have to like Biden either but accepts him as his president, because he's stuck with him too!
And contrary to what you believe, Bidens not my guy either but he is my president wither I like it or not also!

I cannot believe the choices we as voters are being given, they suck
2016 Hillary and douchbag
2010 Obama and Romny
2008 Obama, McCain
The Dems seem to be checking off a to do list.
MCaine was the only one that I actually wanted to vote for, notice how Trump hated him, because he knew Trump for what he is and said so.
I voted for Biden as the lesser of the two evils.
Trump a piece of shit always has been always will be!
From what I can tell this is the second time Americans dabbled in facisim except now it has gone far beyond dabbling! The America first committee "notice the irony of the name" how could that not stir the hearts of good Americans? But I digress.
The America first committee was America's first from what I can tell was America's first exposure to facisim, I could be wrong on that" if I am I'm sure Berry will provide a link Saya a much " before WW-2, it's membership included Charles Lindberg among other proment americans, it's aim to keep America out of the war! While the movement itself was not considered to be fascist on its face. Their speakers were often anti Semitic, and fascists. It was approved and possibly funded by Hitler.
Hitler like d them so much that Lindberg was invited and accepted the offer to get a look the Luftwaffe and to inspect its facilities.
It disbanded within days after the war started!
Now we have the same problem except it is much more dangerous to our democracy, it is a fascist movement in every way but its name.
And it is most likely being funded by Putin as he is doing in Europe.

As I said before the Republicans see their constituency shrinking and are willing to overthrow this form of government so that they can retain power!
Any port in a storm!
Sorry I'm not OK with that.
Old 07-06-2021, 07:14 AM   #27
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes Bam, we are and I believe we are being told the truth, and then you all turn it into conspiracy theorys if it doesn't fit into your narrative.
You all can sit here in your conspiracy stew, ILL go back home to the AMP section, after this.

Berry I believe that he is talking to you, because #1 my post really geared towards offending you!
Because your such a nice guy.
When he says Biden is your guy, I believe he means that you are stuck with him like it or not!
Not that you voted for him. Notice he also say that he doesn't have to like Biden either but accepts him as his president, because he's stuck with him too!
And contrary to what you believe, Bidens not my guy either but he is my president wither I like it or not also!

I cannot believe the choices we as voters are being given, they suck
2016 Hillary and douchbag
2010 Obama and Romny
2008 Obama, McCain
The Dems seem to be checking off a to do list.
MCaine was the only one that I actually wanted to vote for, notice how Trump hated him, because he knew Trump for what he is and said so.
I voted for Biden as the lesser of the two evils.
Trump a piece of shit always has been always will be!
From what I can tell this is the second time Americans dabbled in facisim except now it has gone far beyond dabbling! The America first committee "notice the irony of the name" how could that not stir the hearts of good Americans? But I digress.
The America first committee was America's first from what I can tell was America's first exposure to facisim, I could be wrong on that" if I am I'm sure Berry will provide a link Saya a much " before WW-2, it's membership included Charles Lindberg among other proment americans, it's aim to keep America out of the war! While the movement itself was not considered to be fascist on its face. Their speakers were often anti Semitic, and fascists. It was approved and possibly funded by Hitler.
Hitler like d them so much that Lindberg was invited and accepted the offer to get a look the Luftwaffe and to inspect its facilities.
It disbanded within days after the war started!
Now we have the same problem except it is much more dangerous to our democracy, it is a fascist movement in every way but its name.
And it is most likely being funded by Putin as he is doing in Europe.

As I said before the Republicans see their constituency shrinking and are willing to overthrow this form of government so that they can retain power!
Any port in a storm!
Sorry I'm not OK with that.
You got it backwards. Liberals are shrinking so they cheated to win 2020 elections.

NCSWIC
Old 07-06-2021, 07:25 AM   #28
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
You got it backwards. Liberals are shrinking so they cheated to win 2020 elections.

NCSWIC
Right Bam, right the big steal.
The the result of the lies that that asshole started telling the August before the election so he could lay the ground work for all of the lies and bullshit to come when realization that he could lose set in.
The guy normalise lying and you all stuck it up like baby birds being fed by their mother.
Bye
Old 07-06-2021, 07:43 AM   #29
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Right Bam, right the big steal.
The the result of the lies that that asshole started telling the August before the election so he could lay the ground work for all of the lies and bullshit to come when realization that he could lose set in.
The guy normalise lying and you all stuck it up like baby birds being fed by their mother.
Bye
You’re entitled to your opinion but not facts. Republicans control more state legislatures than Democrats by a wide margin:

https://ballotpedia.org/Partisan_com...e_legislatures

The Republican Party is growing, not shrinking

Quit pulling shit out of your ass, let an AMP Ho do it. They’re professionals. The Dems cheated. You will see this soon. I’m just tryin to help a brother out here. Take the red pill DF. Be a part of the Great Awakening, not the Reset. It’s going to benefit you. It’s going to benefit everyone.

WWG1WGA

NCSWIC
Old 07-06-2021, 08:23 AM   #30
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Yes Bam, you are correct they do control more state legislatures than the Dems, but this anti fascist preserve democracy movement is just getting started.
If democracy survives this attack on it, given time then that will probably change too.
When people realize what this allegedly conservative Maga movement is really about facisim!
Now go back to your conspiracies, I gonna go look at the Ho's in the AMP section.
Maybe I'll be back later.

Quote:
You’re entitled to your opinion but not facts. Republicans control more state legislatures than Democrats by a wide margin:

https://ballotpedia.org/Partisan_com...e_legislatures

The Republican Party is growing, not shrinking

Quit pulling shit out of your ass, let an AMP Ho do it. They’re professionals. The Dems cheated. You will see this soon. I’m just tryin to help a brother out here. Take the red pill DF. Be a part of the Great Awakening, not the Reset. It’s going to benefit you. It’s going to benefit everyone.

WWG1WGA

NCSWIC

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women