Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Should you give your last name?
Yes 5 3.70%
No 31 22.96%
Depends 28 20.74%
Hell no! 71 52.59%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-04-2013, 01:17 PM   #16
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Damn I only have 17 okays on p411...

2 more to go!
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 03:00 PM   #17
Kloie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87796
My ECCIE Reviews

With 19 okays you can have all my info... Just come see me and I'll tell....lol
Kloie is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 03:07 PM   #18
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
Mental note: inquire about this when we hit 19 okays...
lol ... we are all friends here so I can go ahead and tell you now, all my computer passwords are password and my ATM pin and alarm code is 1234
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 03:08 PM   #19
coolman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I don't ask providers for their real world information and don't want to know!!!! Don't ever give out your real world information!!!! It might just come back and bite you on the ass!!!!!!!
coolman is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 04:12 PM   #20
memdal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 127

The reason we join sites like P411 and eccie and accumulate okays, write reviews and generally prove to be trustworthy is so names never have to enter into the arrangement. I can’t imagine a provider saying “my name isn’t Sexy Sally, it’s really Jane Smith” so why should I ever expect mine full name to come into play.
memdal is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:52 PM   #21
MochaNautteBBW
Account Disabled

User ID: 3994

I wouldn't give my last name. I like to keep my personal life private.
MochaNautteBBW is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:56 PM   #22
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

For newbies, I can understand. For those without REPUTABLE provider reviews, I understand.

There are guys that screw every BP provider in town and write reviews on them, and they think that's enough. Writing reviews on ladies that half the time don't know about their reviews, or that don't have a vested interest in making sure her reviews are positive don't count. I've seen some of these poor girls link to their BAD reviews just to prove they're not the cops! How guys have this track record get dates with reputable providers without screening is beyond me.

You have to understand guys, in some areas the police are getting more savvy. Screening through employers is getting to NOT be enough, since there are places where the cops are using certain businesses to give employer information to set up stings on ladies.

I understand you're all loaded and we all want your babies, and to ruin your marriages (to REALLY make you a regular), but some ladies just want to make sure you're on your best behavior. And all of us should have our ways to make sure we are all happy campers. There's too much that we risk (even our lives), and whatever you can do to make a lady feel better about meeting a stranger, I would think that would be okay. A lady should not be defined by the level of risk she's willing to take. And I would think the less risk the better

As far as the OP, I've counted several ladies that I could go to today for a reference (that I would TRUST), and that would be what matters.

Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:17 PM   #23
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Hell no!!

My last name is Highlight - If you don't believe me, you can ask Mrs. Highlight!! If you don't accept my references, ok's or whatever, I will find somebody that will. Right Ms. Jameson (that IS your last name isn't it)??
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:55 PM   #24
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Attachment 207205

Just copy the above picture if they ever ask for a copy of your id to send to them.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:55 PM   #25
KarynKumming
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168038

I ask for a name on my reservation form. It's up to the client as to what he chooses to submit. I hope that all clients would supply their true first name though. As a fairly vocal girl during the heat of passion, I'd hate to think I was screaming out a fictitious name. Some could see that as a downer if I'm begging a supposed Sam to do naughty things when the client's real name was Robert. Dick might meet dirt...haha
KarynKumming is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:13 AM   #26
greenhorn1960
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48
Default Did not see....

Hell No!

But hell, I do not even give my first name.
greenhorn1960 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:56 AM   #27
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

More than likely.....if she is very gung ho about having your name.......even after having multiple references......she probably got arrested before and the next arrest will yield a felony. So she's probably more paranoid and wants to cover every base.

I wouldn't recommend no one use their name if you can avoid it. I was a newbie once.....and out of the few who knew my name it only took one of those ladies to fuck me over. You will pay for it later. It happened to me by getting outed by a providers screener to my girlfriend.......and to this day I'm not convinced the provider didn't know.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 01:20 PM   #28
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cum1more View Post
when she gives up her full name, ill give up my last name
That sounds about right. There are a small number who do know, and I know theirs. But that takes years of building trust both ways.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 03:24 PM   #29
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The ladies cannot run your info thru Public Data and see if you have a history of violent crimes without a last name.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 04:28 PM   #30
Guest061613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Alright kids, I see there are a few of you on the fence. How about if I was to say that it was from a third-party asking this question. For example an agency, a fellow provider, or a pimp. Would you be so quick to give out that information. I know a few providers that have helped other providers arrange sessions. They schedule appointments posing as the provider that you're going to see. I have also none of them not getting along with each other after a while. You know girls have their disagreements........ And to get back at their friend, they will release your information to the general public or worse. The entire time you would think that it was coming from that really nice provider but in reality it came from the ex friend who handled all your information.

In history every time there's list made, bad things have happen to nice people or at least that's what I remember from history class.

They could possibly be a pimp intending to blackmail you. You never do know who is on the other side of the key board.

So how many want to change their votes?
Guest061613 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women