Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2016, 01:37 PM   #16
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip_8 View Post
The other example clearly shows a pattern of cyber stalking and vindictiveness as evidenced by the public meltdowns. Any reasonable person can look at it and say yeah, "that bitch crazy".

Similarly, if a monger wants to discuss a danger that potentially could affect us, "go for it", I say.
Absolutely, state your opinion and your experience if you care to. Tell the community how dangerous someone is to you. But please, do not let some self-aggrandized post whore speak for you.
Isn't it ironic that Whispers acknowledges they were "good whores?" I wonder if he saw them as his alter-ego(s).
saustin is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 01:47 PM   #17
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Stocking in insinuating they might out a hobbyist?
Are you referring to the stockers at the big box and grocery stores or nylon stockings? Very confusing.
saustin is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 02:02 PM   #18
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind238 View Post
If Whispers is now the conscience of the hobbying community, then i clearly don't belong here. I doubt i'm the only one who finds his behavior towards women - excuse me, i guess i should use the Whispers-approved term "whores" - of eccie to be unacceptably hostile. If the mods can't put a stop to this shit, i'm gone for good when my PA expires.

So.... When does it expire? I'm curious to see if you do what you say you will do...
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 02:03 PM   #19
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by saustin View Post
Are you referring to the stockers at the big box and grocery stores or nylon stockings? Very confusing.
LOL.. Don't you hate it that voice to text gives you so little to work with? I don't think anyone is really confused....
Old 08-20-2016, 02:04 PM   #20
Whispers

Quote:
Let's be honest. It takes a very strong person to begin with to do what these women do.
Now THAT is a statement deserving of a whole new thread!
Old 08-20-2016, 02:19 PM   #21
Lightesttouch
Valued Poster

Quote:
Let's be honest. It takes a very strong person to begin with to do what these women do.
This statement is based upon what logic exactly? Actually it takes a strong woman to be willing to work 3 lesser paying jobs to support her kids or pay her way through college. This is especially so when being young and attractive she could easily lay on her back for quick cash.

Don't confuse street smart, indifferent or desensitized toward emotional/physical intimacy with strength.

I know for a fact some providers are indeed very strong individuals in character, intellect and grit however they are strong in spite of what they do for a living, not because of it.
Lightesttouch is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 02:23 PM   #22
Whispers

Quote:
Gee, and i suppose we're to believe that these "downward spirals" are in no way influenced - either started or accelerated - by the constant bashing by misogynistic whore mongers?

Well.... It's easy to point fingers and assign blame but I hardly doubt what people have to say online in Austin CoEd has any effect on the mental health/well being of our local whores.

If any whore (as the op likes to call them; i prefer the term "woman") here is circling the drain, i contend it has as much to do with the rampant misogyny that's allowed to go unchecked on eccie. I thought there were supposed to be rules against personal attacks on other members. I guess one man's gratuitous whore bashing is another man's afternoon entertainment. I'm surprised ANY woman would bother to post on eccie when the likes of the op are allowed to bash at will.

Most of those that post are the older and fatter, less physically appealing late in life whores that use CoEd to banter with guys in the hopes of drawing them in to make a buck off them. When their looks and bodies fade and the years add up and take their toll it's a tactic that can have some positive affect. Especially combined with lower rates. It's not like a picture in an ad with a list of services is working well for them anymore....

You very seldom find any of the young HWP ones wasting the time in CoEd for the very simple reason that their youth, looks and reviews generate far more business than the OIOs see.

I will go on record of stating I totally understand not only the NEED to bring personality and conversation into the equation but it is something I myself rely on. I don't fault them for their approach. They should simply own and acknowledge it's the reason they participate. Come on now... What old whore doesn't know what to set her thermostat on or what music to play or what guys think about different scents or activities..... They rehash the same shit over and over trying to get noticed.

I can acknowledge it. I am 59. I am obese. If I rely solely on my pictures and profile on a SD site to generate interest me I see a limited response. So I reach out and communicate and find ways to inject my personality and when successful I hear from girls that never bothered to read my profile. Once we begin more earnest communication I have a lot more luck arranging to meet them which leads to bedding more than my fair share.
Old 08-20-2016, 02:26 PM   #23
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmafty View Post
Objectively, I don't think that KBF made the post maliciously or with any ulterior motives other than to play along with the suggestion of such a list.
I'll give you that.... But.... She has a history of indiscretion and at the end of any day you have to remember..... SHE is supposed to be the professional. SHE is supposed to go to great lengths to protect the privacy of her clients...... SHE is supposed to be above petty gosip and pillow talk......

SHE is the professional and SHE fucked up
Old 08-20-2016, 02:28 PM   #24
Lightesttouch
Valued Poster

Quote:
If Whispers is now the conscience of the hobbying community, then i clearly don't belong here. I doubt i'm the only one who finds his behavior towards women - excuse me, i guess i should use the Whispers-approved term "whores" - of eccie to be unacceptably hostile. If the mods can't put a stop to this shit, i'm gone for good when my PA expires.
You aren't going anywhere and you know it. With 33 reviews you're here for the pussy not hugs and rainbows in coed.
Old 08-20-2016, 02:41 PM   #25
klovve
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 226014
My ECCIE Reviews

Can I chime in here? It seems fitting that the gender WITH the pussy should provide commentary and insight to issues OF the pussy. Although, no one kills a thread faster than me (see my past posts...no one seems to want to get into a sparring match with me.)

What kind of bullshit thread is this Whispers, honestly? If your intention is to harvest answers on a genuine concern of yours, in this case "devolving whores", wouldn't it make the most sense to address the individuals in question? An open forum rant such as this is prime playing ground for malicious chest thumping and character bashing. This community, every single one of us, should be ashamed of this kind of behavior. We need to be better to one another and stop fueling this kind of bullying bullshit. Does this world weigh on an individual? Absolutely, men and women. I think everyone needs to self-evaluate and remember instances where hobbying had a negative impact on you. If you can honestly tell me you haven't had your own misgivings or mental conflicts within the hobby then I commend your ability to compartmentalizing and keep yourself in check. I will take an educated guess and say that most of us can not say that. Pot, meet kettle. You're both black.
klovve is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 03:03 PM   #26
Lightesttouch
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klovve View Post
Can I chime in here? It seems fitting that the gender WITH the pussy should provide commentary and insight to issues OF the pussy. Although, no one kills a thread faster than me (see my past posts...no one seems to want to get into a sparring match with me.)

What kind of bullshit thread is this Whispers, honestly? If your intention is to harvest answers on a genuine concern of yours, in this case "devolving whores", wouldn't it make the most sense to address the individuals in question? An open forum rant such as this is prime playing ground for malicious chest thumping and character bashing. This community, every single one of us, should be ashamed of this kind of behavior. We need to be better to one another and stop fueling this kind of bullying bullshit. Does this world weigh on an individual? Absolutely, men and women. I think everyone needs to self-evaluate and remember instances where hobbying had a negative impact on you. If you can honestly tell me you haven't had your own misgivings or mental conflicts within the hobby then I commend your ability to compartmentalizing and keep yourself in check. I will take an educated guess and say that most of us can not say that. Pot, meet kettle. You're both black.
It's just the same coed banter that's been since it's very onset. Same applied to ASPD.
Depending upon the players who haven't been banned it can get totally out of hand at times yet the views sky rocket.
When the banter stops you always only hear crickets and a few self promotions. The readership literally dies.

The problem is with those who actually take the banter personally. You would think that after more than a decade of the exact same back and forth folks would eventually catch on to the fact that it's always been pure roast entertainment.

It usually starts with two consenting banters but when one starts losing it suddenly becomes personal and is deemed bullying.

The truly serious Eccie members are busy posting and reading provider ads and reviews. They don't give a fuck about Coed.
Old 08-20-2016, 03:25 PM   #27
klovve
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I will politely disagree. It's possible to keep coed alive without throwing bricks at one another. It's been done, I've done it and others who were present when I first found the hobby. I agree that a certain level of playful banter is fun; what I don't agree with is openly bashing one another or throwing one gender under the bus, so to speak.

I could also counter your assertion that CoEd dies when banter threads such as this aren't present. I think CoEd is dead because women don't want to engage on a platform where they are disrespected, without the female commentary you have a sausage party of swinging dicks.

I have a lot of respect for many individuals who frequent this forum and there are a lot of personalities I haven't met. But maybe I am just another white knight standing up for others, which is a title I am not ashamed to bear.
Old 08-20-2016, 03:29 PM   #28
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by klovve View Post

Im black?!!
Should i tell my children? Or just let them continue to believe their big dicks are just a freak of nature.
That apparently skips a generation.
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 03:30 PM   #29
Lightesttouch
Valued Poster

There's nothing wrong with polite disagreement.
Old 08-20-2016, 03:37 PM   #30
klovve
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Knotty, I have missed your playful posting! I'm going to ignore your comment only because I don't want to think of your children's genitalia but good to see you my friend

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women