Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47579
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2019, 02:22 PM   #16
davidd444
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I think for the longevity and safety of these great ladies and numerous others, we should stop reviewing them especially those with storefront locations and numerous reviews already. We’ve just seen so many go away over the years and I can’t help but believe we have hastened their endings as we are putting targets on them. I used to review also, but when RT Cindy went away, I re-evaluated what good it is to continually review the good ones. P411’s, indys, apartment girls fine, they have to give locations after screening. Bad ones, ok maybe, just to save some if us. As far as Amps, nail salons etc just find them and try them out, its not hard, and you’d be surprised how many great experiences you’ll find that you’ll never read about on review boards. If you find one you like the looks of, but maybe mileage wasn’t so great, try again..I’ve seen some that started with nothing but massage, but ended up full menu with repeat visits, and are still around despite no references to them on boards. There’s 5 million people in this city, they don’t need reviews to get business, and you really dont need to review to get ROS to figure out good from bad.
davidd444 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 03:25 PM   #17
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Agree 100% but I know it won't stop.
"This board is about sharing information"
Guess it doesn't matter if it fucks up someone's life
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 03:49 PM   #18
Fresh-Memes
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

What’s a good balance between sharing info with the community vs saturation and too many reviews? At what point and who decides enough is enough?
Fresh-Memes is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 04:19 PM   #19
davidd444
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Good question Fresh, not sure, just thinking that if your a newbie or just haven’t partaken in Liz or Sandy for example, you can easily tell without much effort what kind of experience they would give even without ROS info, so why review again and stack the deck for them to get an unwanted visit. If your looking for ROS access, review some lame massage place or an indy provider with no specific location info, you get ROS and nobody cares what they are doing or they can’t be found just through readily available info to anyone on the web.
davidd444 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 04:24 PM   #20
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Good question.
The amp scene in Houston is nothing like it once was.
LE screws with them more than ever now.
They are the low hanging fruit now.
A good number of the ladies may or not be here legally.
Most do not have a choice. It's the only work they can find.
The reviews reduces their chances.

I Don't know the answer
Old 01-05-2019, 07:09 PM   #21
Redrum TX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMaul View Post
I have edited the exact address of the new location. You may want to give it to people you trust by PM. I am just afraid that giving exact addresses is like giving LE a "leg up"??

Please someone let me know if I am being too paranoid?
Got it and sorry about that. Thanks for the edit!
Redrum TX is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 07:31 PM   #22
Fresh-Memes
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

If it wasn’t for so many 7th Star reviews, all of us would still be enjoying that sweet spot. The reviews combined with the parade of people made it easy pickings for LE.
Fresh-Memes is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 11:16 PM   #23
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

I haven't been on the AMP scene since I first started hobbying but I am sure that giving too much information here in public probably hurts more than helps. Sometimes I feel like it should be shared with Hobbyist that you sure aren't LE.

Now let's not hijack this thread and maybe start a new one on this subject matter alone.
OP thanks for the review and information.
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 12:06 AM   #24
Mixshowdj
Account Disabled

Darth.....PM me that address...your new cds on me...
Mixshowdj is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 10:05 PM   #25
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixshowdj View Post
Darth.....PM me that address...your new cds on me...
Ask the OP for the info "MixSho". OP he is good to go, I can vouch for him.
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 09:36 AM   #26
ospo
Registered Member

Wait how does the salong thing work. Only know how to work amps. Dm?
ospo is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 04:30 PM   #27
Redrum TX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMaul View Post
Ask the OP for the info "MixSho". OP he is good to go, I can vouch for him.
DarthM- Thanks for monitoring my post and comments!
Redrum TX is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 07:00 PM   #28
Larch4
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh-Memes View Post
If it wasn’t for so many 7th Star reviews, all of us would still be enjoying that sweet spot. The reviews combined with the parade of people made it easy pickings for LE.
Devil's advocate... I'm sure LE had no problem monitoring the line of guys going to that place. Blacked out windows, neon light or holiday lights. It's a call sign hard to miss. Another review didn't put them down IMO, hundreds of dudes going in and out every day brought too much attention to a shabby massage parlor in a strip center. Everyone should do what you feel is appropriate. If you're questioning it, don't share. It's cool. Just my opinion though. Everyone's entitled to something different. Peace.
Larch4 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 08:59 PM   #29
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Larch has a good point. My point is that 100's of reviews gives them just that much more ammunition. They can't see from the outside but it's easy for them just to read about it. The icing on the cake.

We are doing their job for them.

Back on topic....op I think you may have her age a little low
Old 01-07-2019, 09:18 PM   #30
Larch4
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 77

Agree age is a funny thing. I'm definitely 29 as far as anyone knows.

Follow up question... If any one has serious insight since this topic goes on and on... What actually gives LE enough info or whatever to go into a joint that's suspect of "activities"? I'm serious here. So many here say it's reviews they read online. But who's to say they aren't just penthouse forum stories? It's he said, she said. Others say it's the frequent activity and neighbor reports. Both don't actually Confirm what's happening, right, it's hearsay, unless something is witnessed? Just a big question that someone may have insight into instead of us going back and forth blaming the other guy or side. I'm not a lawyer and don't play one on TV. Just curious about reality instead of website law. If this should go to a different forum I'm cool with that. Peace.
Larch4 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women