Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47675
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2018, 08:24 AM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Let’s see. Trump Junior (Little Lord Fuckface) attacks CNN for its coverage of the recent hurricane by tweeting out a 10 year old photo of Anderson Cooper. Cooper calls bullshit on Trump. IBH calls Cooper a liar.

That’s the topic. Cooper’s integrity vs. little Trump’s. RIght?

No, Trump Jr didn't attack CNN for its coverage of Hurricane Florence. A literate person can read that Trump Jr lambasted CNN for its low ratings and its attacks against his father, your president. Cooper lied.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 08:29 AM   #17
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Why did he use the photo then, IBH. A picture is worth a thousand words ... and one big LIE!

Do you think it was a deliberate thing, or was Little Lord Fuckface ignorantly using non contextual photography to enhance his attack on CNN.

Maybe the public has been desensitized to the regime’s systematic assault on truth. And he was just stirring up shit for a change.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 08:38 AM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Why did he use the photo then, IBH. A picture is worth a thousand words ... and one big LIE!

Do you think it was a deliberate thing, or was Little Lord Fuckface ignorantly using non contextual photography to enhance his attack on CNN.

Maybe the public has been desensitized to the regime’s systematic assault on truth. And he was just stirring up shit for a change.
Trump Jr posted a picture of Anderson Cooper sinking like CNN's sinking in the ratings. But Trump Jr sure as hell didn't say a damn word about Hurricane Florence like Cooper lyingly claimed.

BTW, CNN was caught circulating an edited tape of Kavanaugh perpetuating yet another lie in CNN's continuous assault on the truth just to stir up shit again.
Old 09-20-2018, 10:25 AM   #19
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Everyone not legally blind or mentally enfeebled by lib-retard fantasies knows the truth. Anderson Cooper lied. Trump Jr did not mention Hurricane Florence as Cooper falsely accuses him of doing.
But it was the "gist" of it. So that means Cooper was responding to the "verbatim" comments that JR made. LOL! Just using your own logic LOL!
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 12:23 PM   #20
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
=CNN was caught circulating an edited tape of Kavanaugh perpetuating yet another lie in CNN's continuous assault on the truth just to stir up shit again.
Hi Jack!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 12:35 PM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

It really is a simple process to read Trump Jr's message: something Anderson Cooper and his defenders obviously cannot intelligently do. It takes no delusional flights of fancy to imagine what Trump Jr said, but Anderson Cooper, et al, delusionally accused Trump Jr of saying something he didn't say. Trump Jr's text reported that CNN's ratings are sinking, and Trump Jr attributes some of that decline to CNN's constant false news reports about his father, and yet CNN was very recently caught circulating another "Fake News" report about President Trump's candidate for the Supreme Court.

So it is that Anderson Cooper -- and anyone else -- is lying when they claim Trump Jr made mention of Hurricane Florence.
Old 09-20-2018, 12:47 PM   #22
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I'd love to find an UNBIASED site out there listing which of Fox/CNN/ABC/CBS/NBC and MSNBC got caught in lies the most. BUT alas, most of the sites i find 'tracking' them, seem to be weighted to "liberal news sources don't lie, fox does"..
garhkal is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women