Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47570
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2021, 09:14 AM   #16
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Bob View Post
There is a difference between the roles of the male and female members - the direction of cash flow. It is common in other transactions for customers to publicly rate the entities with which they do business. It is very uncommon for these entities to publicly rate their customers. That said, why does anyone pay any attention to comments made about a lady by a guy with no firsthand knowledge of her, or comments about a guy from a lady who has never met him?
in the open that is
so in this treAD if fear of ... just all it screening
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 09:20 AM   #17
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
There is a difference between the roles of the male and female members - the direction of cash flow. It is common in other transactions for customers to publicly rate the entities with which they do business. It is very uncommon for these entities to publicly rate their customers. That said, why does anyone pay any attention to comments made about a lady by a guy with no firsthand knowledge of her, or comments about a guy from a lady who has never met him?
ya never been in a strip club and a stripper asked bouncer to kick you out for not tipping her. But you got ta stay as bouncer told her he tipped most of the other strippers.

edit add: she try to tell the other strippers that guy is cheap if did not tip ya tell the bouncer (here its like getting more than on RTM on ya by others) so bounce comes back again, errrr but Sir I was at the bar or out back having a smoke.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 10:01 AM   #18
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 521559
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I agree, but on the side of the ladies, we have our safety to consider. This is where blacklists and provider references come into play. We do "review" you, just not usually publicly.
This board is a little unorthodox, but I think it brings to light some interesting questions on how "gender equality" works in this line of work. Why SHOULDN'T we be able to tell each other if someone is unclean? It's not sharing private information. Being unclean is a safety concern and it might affect if a provider would be wiling to see you or not.

Same goes for size. That is something you should be honest about from the beginning. So many men want to say they're white, but don't want to mention that they're morbidly obese... crazy

Random curiosity - Does anyone know if male providers can post on a review board? Or are there no male providers reviewed on eccie? Not TS but like, a male.

Nobody should take anything anybody says too dear to heart on here... This is the internet after all. People have their opinions, and they're allowed to have them, that's fine. If someone insults you, and it *offends* you, like, deeply offends you, you should take a second to consider *why* that insult offends you so much, and why you reacted the way you did because of it.

And if it isn't right, and you know the person is lying? Then it shouldn't offend you. You know the truth, that's what matters. Water off of a duck's back, quack quack
valkyra is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 10:01 AM   #19
BlondeLexi
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 557884
My ECCIE Reviews

He only came back to make a comment on my last review bc he’s been lurking in the shadows and waiting for revenge on me. WHY? Bc like yourself and almost all other providers, I cut him off and told him the truth about his hygiene in private. He got real angry with me and didn’t handle it well. I once had to switch rooms after he left bc his smelly trunk area stained the walls.
I’ll say it again for the 1000000x, I’m not hiding that I’m a big girl (obvi displayed in my full body pics on Tryst & Twitter)). CAN THESE KEYBOARD WARRIORS say the same? How about show the world YOUR picture and make yourself public. The ironic thing is that they forget we have seen most of these dudes and know what they look like…(I’ll leave it at that, lol). If the only thing you can say about me is that I’m a big girl, then, I’ll take it. Everything else is ON POINT. No bait and switch. You get what you see and know what you’re walking in to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki View Post
smelly trunk area, said he was leaving us…whelp unfortunately he can’t make good on those threats! Still have no problem metoo! My threADS & reviews are legendary at this point. We had the usual suspects..Hard2kill…dude seriously did you make that up in your anthrax period while sequestered to a basement living style, ladylivers…bruh…your like a moth to flame…you can’t help yourself…and good ole rainturd…ain’t steroids sexy??
BlondeLexi is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 10:20 AM   #20
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 10:36 AM   #21
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyra View Post
OSD actually has a good point here. Why is it the guys are allowed to gang up and talk about women they haven't even seen on review boards, with no risk of punishment or being called out for "targeting members" (since women are also, in fact, a part of the eccie member community), but we can't talk about guys who we have actually seen without it being called "targeting members"? Where is the line?
The male and female members both have their private areas to discuss dates and each other if that’s what they want. Details in the ROS are for PA male members only just like the Powder Room.
Targeting works both ways in the coed forum and is not allowed.

Thanks
Dr-epg is online now   Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 06:43 PM   #22
Naughty.Nikki
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 408287
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr-epg View Post
The male and female members both have their private areas to discuss dates and each other if that’s what they want. Details in the ROS are for PA male members only just like the Powder Room.
Targeting works both ways in the coed forum and is not allowed.

Thanks
I need the rules clarified. Ladies/providers can not comment in reviews..got it, don’t do that
Ladies/providers last I knew were able to start a threAD based on a review they got
What are the new rules?
Naughty.Nikki is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 07:02 PM   #23
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I feel that a hook loses credibility talking shit about paying customers when her body is shaped like Fred Flintstone's.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 07:05 PM   #24
Naughty.Nikki
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
I feel that a hook loses credibility talking shit about paying customers when her body is shaped like Fred Flintstone's.
Maybe. Except any port in a storm will do!
Old 12-02-2021, 07:06 PM   #25
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Women who look like Broom Hilda should perhaps reconsider career choice.
Old 12-02-2021, 07:06 PM   #26
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Maybe. Except any port in a storm will do!
Not you of course angel.
Old 12-02-2021, 07:08 PM   #27
Naughty.Nikki
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Here’s where I go back & reference any port in storm will do
Old 12-02-2021, 07:08 PM   #28
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

This chick Nikki has an excellent body. Let's not kid ourselves.
Old 12-02-2021, 07:20 PM   #29
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
I need the rules clarified. Ladies/providers can not comment in reviews..got it, don’t do that
Ladies/providers last I knew were able to start a threAD based on a review they got
What are the new rules?
The safety patrol says you can't target specific members.
Old 12-02-2021, 09:08 PM   #30
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyra View Post
I agree, but on the side of the ladies, we have our safety to consider. This is where blacklists and provider references come into play. We do "review" you, just not usually publicly.
This board is a little unorthodox, but I think it brings to light some interesting questions on how "gender equality" works in this line of work. Why SHOULDN'T we be able to tell each other if someone is unclean? It's not sharing private information. Being unclean is a safety concern and it might affect if a provider would be wiling to see you or not.

Same goes for size. That is something you should be honest about from the beginning. So many men want to say they're white, but don't want to mention that they're morbidly obese... crazy

Random curiosity - Does anyone know if male providers can post on a review board? Or are there no male providers reviewed on eccie? Not TS but like, a male.

Nobody should take anything anybody says too dear to heart on here... This is the internet after all. People have their opinions, and they're allowed to have them, that's fine. If someone insults you, and it *offends* you, like, deeply offends you, you should take a second to consider *why* that insult offends you so much, and why you reacted the way you did because of it.

And if it isn't right, and you know the person is lying? Then it shouldn't offend you. You know the truth, that's what matters. Water off of a duck's back, quack quack
You should protest the site and punish all the guys by not being avail here anymore

Then whatever info displayed in these long paragraphs there would be adopted by the mods in fear of site collapse
JONBALLS is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women