Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70483
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-12-2021, 12:16 PM   #16
Ashley1111
Account Disabled

User ID: 563019

I always request a deposit for this reason and if they can’t do one forget them they probably don’t even have enough cash for this. Real hobbies with real money take the risk and know how to follow the rule. We all Been scammed once but if they ain’t down to take the risk why would I be?? No deposits = cheap asses lmao & you dont wanna see cheap asses
Ashley1111 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 03:16 PM   #17
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley1111 View Post
I always request a deposit for this reason and if they can’t do one forget them they probably don’t even have enough cash for this. Real hobbies with real money take the risk and know how to follow the rule. We all Been scammed once but if they ain’t down to take the risk why would I be?? No deposits = cheap asses lmao & you dont wanna see cheap asses
A provider with no encounters is say she always requires a deposit only a fool (which sure you do find) will pay a deposit. You paying a deposit for a woman to take a bath because she normally so dirty the farmers thinks he playing in Field.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 03:23 PM   #18
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourdesire View Post
And the guys can't understand why some ask for deposits. Our time is valuable same as yours,
where's the respect people used to show one another? Sometimes it seems like it's really non-existent nowadays
It may depend upon the situation:

For example, I recently had repeated contacts with a lady and set up an appointment. I drove to her apartment building and called again to get the room number. It was at this last moment that she informed me that she wanted a deposit for half the amount and that her pimp would be down to pick up the deposit before I got the room number.

I said thank you very much, but I don't ever make a deposits. Goodby, I am leaving.

Every guy should just walk away when something doesn't smell right. At that point, it is nice for him to be courteous - if he can do that while he is running away.

I did run, because my car was parked a block from the entrance to the apartment building and I didn't want a pimp finding me before I made it to the car.

When your big head is giving you a warning, don't listen to your little head.

JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 03:32 PM   #19
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Quote:

This is total nonsense, and you know it. Not paying a deposit, and having the cash (or real money) are not in anyway related.

Deposits are about a rip off. Guys have been scammed too, like when she opens the door and looks nothing like her pictures. It has been so bad at times that I have seriously considered having two envelops ready: one with the total amount requested plus money for a tip in my pocket. The other envelope has a smaller amount (whatever a guy thinks is appropriate and will slow down the pimp from chasing him). When the door opens and he is highly disappointed to the point of throwing up, hand her the second envelope and run like hell. You are gone before she opens the envelope.

Old 11-12-2021, 03:35 PM   #20
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripmany View Post
A provider with no encounters is say she always requires a deposit only a fool (which sure you do find) will pay a deposit. You paying a deposit for a woman to take a bath because she normally so dirty the farmers thinks he playing in Field.
FUNNY

Old 11-12-2021, 05:30 PM   #21
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Happens on both sides so relax

Anyone that pays a deposit is a fucking idiot

You know why guys dont pay a deposit

Because whores rip people off

See how that works out?
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 05:32 PM   #22
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Just simple whore talk.

Let me speak to you in your language.
I gots me some foldable money buts you ain'ts getting it for free.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 06:06 PM   #23
Ashley1111
Account Disabled

Guess I hurt some butts but that’s Texas for you.
Old 11-12-2021, 09:06 PM   #24
Mplay
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Guess I hurt some butts but that’s Texas for you.
Why because people don’t agree with you? Don’t be so sensitive.
Mplay is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 10:10 PM   #25
Ashley1111
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mplay View Post
Why because people don’t agree with you? Don’t be so sensitive.
Seems they are mad because they dont agree with the advice I gave the original poster.
Old 11-13-2021, 07:51 AM   #26
H&H
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Seems they are mad because they dont agree with the advice I gave the original poster.
I'm not mad but your assumption on no deposits=cheap asses is your problem. I've never paid a deposit and I've never ghosted and I pay top prices. I'm not alone on that either. After looking through your gallery and FWIW even if you didn't charge a deposit I still wouldn't see you.
The bottom line is that johns paying deposits are idiots therefore you will get an idiot as a client.
H&H is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 03:16 PM   #27
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Ye Christ! ... One o 'you mates please pass the popcorn.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 04:32 PM   #28
Fizley
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Does anyone find it weird that she no reviews?
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 05:26 PM   #29
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
No deposits = smart tricks, you're here looking for simps to rip off, go waste your time on social media doing that, you'll have little success pulling that off here unless they're newbies that don't know any better
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 05:39 PM   #30
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
No deposits = smart tricks, you're here looking for simps to rip off, go waste your time on social media doing that, you'll have little success pulling that off here unless they're newbies that don't know any better
Twitter begging is fun reading. Its sad to know it works on some
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women