Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47588
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 10-07-2011, 09:37 AM   #16
Deepthinker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita germane View Post
I think also they should have a light sense of humor..be good looking..intelligent..see the whole pic as opposed to the here and now...and like animals..furry and non..
Well Anita, if you wanted to nominate me, just come out and say it....
Deepthinker is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:01 AM   #17
MC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Quote:
I think also they should have a light sense of humor..be good looking..intelligent..see the whole pic as opposed to the here and now...and like animals..furry and non..
Check...check...and check.

There are periods of time in the year when I have absolutely no internet access so I'm definitely not eligible.
MC is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 11:05 AM   #18
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
I think also they should have a light sense of humor..mine is sick be good looking Nope..intelligent.depends on who you ask, and when .see the whole pic as opposed to the here and now.Easier if your not a mod..and like animals..furry and non.some say I have to much fur.
so good, I'm not in the running.

Deepthinker and/or MC would be good if they want to do it. So would jymie LOL
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:28 PM   #19
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

I would love to see whosdair and jonballs as mods. I am being 100% serious!
GP is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 06:41 PM   #20
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

ya'll are totally crackin me up tonight!!!!
Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 07:51 PM   #21
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
ya'll are totally crackin me up tonight!!!!
The winner. Lets have anita germane be a full mod. And check are reviews. Well all but hers. She does meet what she posted that a mod needs to be.

One "?" are you furry or hard wood?
Old 10-08-2011, 07:58 AM   #22
Guest091813
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
The winner. Lets have anita germane be a full mod. And check are reviews. Well all but hers. She does meet what she posted that a mod needs to be.

One "?" are you furry or hard wood?
lol as cute an offer that it is...I will graciously decline.. goodluck to you gents may the .."force be with you"
Old 10-08-2011, 08:00 AM   #23
guest032013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Anita though it's been some time since we've met, I think of you fondly as well!
guest032013 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 01:15 PM   #24
Guest091813
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosdair View Post
Anita though it's been some time since we've met, I think of you fondly as well!

aaaahhh.... been a minute since we've bent corners....just know I've crushed on you too!!
(t.......tall...v.........vani lla...s.....sexy!!!!!!!!!)!!!
Old 10-09-2011, 06:46 PM   #25
GP
Premium Access

This is the worst news ever. Guest100111 is no longer listed as a mod. What will we ever do? Run for your lives.
GP is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 05:55 PM   #26
GP
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepthinker View Post
A question I have (and no offense intended to our former Hawaiian mod) is that since one former Mod didn't have much presence, and the Upstate Board seems to have dialed it back some on the amount of moderation being done (I believe at some of the members' requests), is there a need for another mod? Do you, jymie and DocDave, feel you need more help? It is hard to tell how much you are overworked as I know that much of the work is behind the scenes, and as in sports and refereeing, a good mod is likely often somewhat invisible. Jack did have a very visible presence, so I would think that there is a pretty big hole there with him gone. It would seem that you must be working pretty hard, so tell us, what is the appropriate number of mods for the job now that you have the experience? One more? Two more? No more? GP plus three more to offset him? hahaha
I find it interesting that this post by one of our most beloved and intellectual brothers has gone completely ignored by our local staff.
GP is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 06:38 AM   #27
Guest091813
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Actually Gp..I read what Deepthinker had to say..I agree..but ya'll have been good lately..I haven't received 1/2 the amount of (haaa) I mean love letters as I did when I first started out what a year ago..
I feel jymie and Doc could use a bit more help..however gotta give jymie props..he's been right on top of things..It's hard to tell exactly how many mods are really needed..because once we come together on a decision we tend to hold up against the fruits and veggies being thrown at us..
...Im usually the one they have to coax to lightenup..usually a red gumball will do it..or seeing one of the other mods do a chip n dales dance for me..then Im good to go!!..sooo new mod must have experience in the c n d dancing..
Old 10-19-2011, 08:02 AM   #28
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

for jymie
Old 10-19-2011, 10:49 AM   #29
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepthinker View Post
A question I have (and no offense intended to our former Hawaiian mod) is that since one former Mod didn't have much presence, and the Upstate Board seems to have dialed it back some on the amount of moderation being done (I believe at some of the members' requests), is there a need for another mod? Do you, jymie and DocDave, feel you need more help? It is hard to tell how much you are overworked as I know that much of the work is behind the scenes, and as in sports and refereeing, a good mod is likely often somewhat invisible. Jack did have a very visible presence, so I would think that there is a pretty big hole there with him gone. It would seem that you must be working pretty hard, so tell us, what is the appropriate number of mods for the job now that you have the experience? One more? Two more? No more? GP plus three more to offset him? hahaha
Sorry for the late response on this. Better late than never. There are 4 spots that are designated to the Upstate NY area. Yes we have 2 openings here now. Is there a need for all 4? Some times no, sometimes yes. Availability during the day is different for all of us, so having all 4 available at different times in the day is usually the best scenario. I spend a lot of time here, in most cases you don't see me here but I do read the posts. For the most part when there is a need for us to take a look at a particular post, a member lets us know about it if we don't happen to get to it early on, much appreciated as that can be significant in keeping a thread from going to hell. Behind the scenes work assigning reviews takes time, but what takes more time is re-assigning reviews when new SP's sign up then getting reviews that they have on here to their profile. It sometimes takes a bit of time researching to make sure we get it right. There are many inquiries throughout the day from various members for different things that they need help with that we take care of. A lot of how do I do this or that kind of stuff. We have to do research when we get providers that want to get verified. So we are looking to add 2 more mods to fill the spots. We have had a few inquiries. The decision of who to add from is made by the owners and they take into account many things of which I am not sure of in determining if they think you would make a good mod or not. Now if anyone here has an interest in a mod spot, feel free to PM me and who knows, perhaps the owners may add you on.
brutusbluto is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 11:12 AM   #30
Deepthinker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Thanks for your thorough response jymie. It does seem that 90+% of the Mod work is behind the scenes. All work and no glory. That sounds like my day job......and my home life.....and.......
Deepthinker is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women