Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2018, 02:53 PM   #16
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy Magic View Post
Staff Edit - The following are not permitted on Eccie:
  • Insulting Others
  • Targeting other members for attacks
  • Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
  • Disrespecting other members on the site
  • General rudeness toward other members on the site
Biomed1

Not cool man. Not cool when you bring up kids into this topic. I understand you’ve had issues with Ginger in the past, but there are other ways to go about it without mentioning kids.

I’ve had the privilege of seeing both Chloe and Ginger and I’ve gotta say both these ladies are magnificent, discrete, independent, professional, courteous, attentive, (insert positive adjective), etc. To put it simply, they “get it.” Just do yourself a favor and read their stellar reviews and you’ll understand why they are top elite world class courtesans.

Then you brought up their age. I can confirm they are not “old.” Without a doubt, they would put soooooo many of the younger generation of providers to shame. As a matter of fact, these younger ladies can learn a thing or 2 from Chloe and Ginger.

Another thing I can confirm is that Gingy doesnt bring her grandkids to sessions. We hung out recently and I only saw one (1) toothbrush and no evidence of kids in the premises. Seriously though, not sure why you would make those things up when you haven’t seen her.

Anyhoo, not sure why I’m posting this since this thread will probably close down soon. Meh.
Parttimehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 03:04 PM   #17
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

User ID: 192582
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This Thread definitely rabbit holed but if you still are looking for a fun time he can be more than welcome to call or text me or inbox me I hope everyone has a great day and let's try to stay positive
Jessika Sweetz is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 03:09 PM   #18
Sidinman78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Sometimes you get more than you ask for. ��
Sidinman78 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 03:26 PM   #19
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist View Post
Not cool man. Not cool when you bring up kids into this topic. I understand you’ve had issues with Ginger in the past, but there are other ways to go about it without mentioning kids.

I’ve had the privilege of seeing both Chloe and Ginger and I’ve gotta say both these ladies are magnificent, discrete, independent, professional, courteous, attentive, (insert positive adjective), etc. To put it simply, they “get it.” Just do yourself a favor and read their stellar reviews and you’ll understand why they are top elite world class courtesans.

Then you brought up their age. I can confirm they are not “old.” Without a doubt, they would put soooooo many of the younger generation of providers to shame. As a matter of fact, these younger ladies can learn a thing or 2 from Chloe and Ginger.

Another thing I can confirm is that Gingy doesnt bring her grandkids to sessions. We hung out recently and I only saw one (1) toothbrush and no evidence of kids in the premises. Seriously though, not sure why you would make those things up when you haven’t seen her.

Anyhoo, not sure why I’m posting this since this thread will probably close down soon. Meh.
Thank you for being so kind & standing up for us, PTH. That means a lot.

And yes, the mention of minors completely crossed the line. Not only is that not true, it is a blatant violation of board policy pertaining to a serious nuclear topic. Plus the other nuclear topic mentioned in the post… I wouldn’t be surprised if Miss Mindy gets a magical vacation soon, making our worries and herself disappear.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 04:17 PM   #20
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Good God, Why would you claim yourself to be Elite. No need to drag yourself in the gutter, unless pure jealousy or being petty. All you had to say was you were available for an encounter. Hopefully the third person wrote this for you. I must admit for youth and inexperience, you sure seem like you are piggy backing on someone else with a lot of talking and writing for you. There was no need for the bad things said about personal information and never bring kids in this arena.
Baconman is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 04:58 PM   #21
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:

Well said.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 07:22 PM   #22
austin88998833
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodnReel View Post
Staff Edit - The following are not permitted on Eccie:
  • Insulting Others
  • Targeting other members for attacks
  • Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
  • Disrespecting other members on the site
  • General rudeness toward other members on the site
Biomed1
Ok so the Staff Edit post is gone pertaining to Staff Edit and lies about Chloe’s and Ginger’s ages. Thank God! Now as for Chloe and Gingers age, you know Staff Edit that Chloe and Ginger are not 40 and 50 years old. Stop trying to make them older than they are! Both of them are several yrs younger than you falsely claim. Not that it matters I see 40 and 50 yr old women regularly. Personally I think 40 and 50 yr olds that take good care of themselves are hot AF! Regardless, please give these Staff Edit a rest. I think I speak for more than myself when I say I am Staff Edit. Please just act like you are 40 or 45 or however the hell old you are, Staff Edit!!! And PTH was dead on. Bringing Staff Edit or personal info re health, esp false info is totally uncool. And Biomed, or whoever is in charge of this board as mod please for the love of Christ, please take action so this bs will come to a complete stop!! Thank you!!!
austin88998833 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 07:55 PM   #23
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Staff can only act when there is proof of a Guidelines Violation
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 10:01 PM   #24
austin88998833
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomed1 View Post
Staff can only act when there is proof of a Guidelines Violation
Such as the egregious items in the above captioned post. Perhaps this link will shed a little more light on the subject.

Staff Edit - Biomed1
austin88998833 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 09:14 AM   #25
Mindy Magic
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 467346
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Well PTH I'm not sure why my name has been brought up but so many ppl who haven't met me either but I will bite back. As far as great providers go, Try a hot young blonde who knows what's she's doing before you label all young providers.
I think it's telling that a simple post by me generates hate from so many parties that have never met me. I'm no so there is no beef with anyone from my standpoint yet there is plenty of discord pointed my way by haters. They will be met with hostility as I've already pmed staff several times already in my short stint on Eccie.
Mindy Magic is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 09:19 AM   #26
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy Magic View Post
Well PTH I'm not sure why my name has been brought up but so many ppl who haven't met me either but I will bite back. As far as great providers go, Try a hot young blonde who knows what's she's doing before you label all young providers.
I think it's telling that a simple post by me generates hate from so many parties that have never met me. I'm no so there is no beef with anyone from my standpoint yet there is plenty of discord pointed my way by haters. They will be met with hostility as I've already pmed staff several times already in my short stint on Eccie.
Your comments were egregious enough that they were removed in their entirety by the moderation staff, including all mentions of them in quoted responses. While no one can see them anymore, their compete removal speaks volumes about your own involvement in whatever discord there was.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 09:38 AM   #27
Mindy Magic
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 467346
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconman View Post
Good God, Why would you claim yourself to be Elite. No need to drag yourself in the gutter, unless pure jealousy or being petty. All you had to say was you were available for an encounter. Hopefully the third person wrote this for you. I must admit for youth and inexperience, you sure seem like you are piggy backing on someone else with a lot of talking and writing for you. There was no need for the bad things said about personal information and never bring kids in this arena.

There are 3/4 guys who have not met me that's seem to come in every post I make. I simply responded to the post like the other providers did. I understand that u support your favorite providers great. Supporting one provider doesn't mean discouraging another.
Mindy Magic is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 10:31 AM   #28
Portrush
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Wow, I missed quite a show apparently. I’ve said before, there are prossionals and there are strung-out morons. The former are rare gems and the latter seem to be abundant. I’ve not seen Ginger nor Chloe, but my PM communication with them leads me to believe they are pros who handle their business. Not to mention the abundant reviews confirming their BCD performance.

I’ve also had plenty of broken, incoherent, and unresponsive attempts at communication with other providers.
Portrush is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 10:53 AM   #29
herky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
Your comments were egregious enough that they were removed in their entirety by the moderation staff, including all mentions of them in quoted responses. While no one can see them anymore, their compete removal speaks volumes about your own involvement in whatever discord there was.
herky is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 11:09 AM   #30
BuxomBeauty
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 422857
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
I find it curiously obvious that BIOMED the moderator, staff edited the comments here yet ALLOWS ALL OF THE WOLF IN THE FOLD THREAD which is BLATANT GUIDELINE INFRACTION OF TARGETING to run rampant and UNEDITED FOR MONTHS then reopen 6 months later still with no staff edit.
This shows the true hypocrisy of your moderator. Wonder if i need to schedule a session with him too. Maybe I'll receive equal protection under the guidelines as well.
I guess egregious is in the eye of the beholder regardless of if it violates eccie guidelines or not.
Its almost like certain members are being told when and how to circumvent the guidelines and how to target other members. I'd like to see this guideline enforcement be applied across the board and not just to the extreme veterans of the board. Bc it is blatantly obvious that it has been.
BuxomBeauty is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women