Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 12-24-2010, 12:57 PM   #16
upscale1234
Registered Member

Thanks Naomi, she may have repoted it as fake and gottten it deleted. Maybe it was fake for that matter. Guess I remain a little suspicious of that site..
upscale1234 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 01:40 PM   #17
pipefitter73
Account Disabled

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by upscale1234 View Post
Thanks Naomi, she may have repoted it as fake and gottten it deleted. Maybe it was fake for that matter. Guess I remain a little suspicious of that site..
If it's the one I'm thinking about it was obviously fake- the reviewer put average/average/average under their reviews and this lady is a Super Model. Probably someone who couldn't get in to see her and decided to write a fake review. I did notice that his profile and the fake review both disappeared from e.com
pipefitter73 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 01:40 PM   #18
Andrea Davis
Seductive Concierge

User ID: 5808
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally Love E.com . When the site went down I cried. Its where a majority of my reviews are posted. I really like the Available Now! It allows me to let everyone know when I am available and when NOT to call me!

xoxo Andrea
Andrea Davis is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 02:04 PM   #19
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

i still use e.com and pay for VIP with gift card with bogus name and address....but I always ask the gentlemen to email me to discuss meetings...i don't message through site.
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 09:38 PM   #20
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by upscale1234 View Post
I agree with you Christy.. Just wondering your take on this: A provider I know on e.com recently had a bad review posted around 12/17. It was on her reviews for a few days then just vanished... kinda wierd. Can providers delete reviews on e.com now? They have changed so many things, I have no idea what has been changed. If they can't then the question becomes "How was it deleted?" Thanks!
I had a fake review go up on e.com around that time..All I had to do is report it to the staff and within about 12 hours they sent me a message saying " Thank you, we have removed the review and the user."...SO they took care of it...
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 09:59 AM   #21
Memory757
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 51934

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Vixen View Post
i still use e.com and pay for VIP with gift card with bogus name and address....but I always ask the gentlemen to email me to discuss meetings...i don't message through site.
I agree it can still be a great site just have to be cautious about using it and make sure you can verify who is contacting.
Memory757 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 10:05 AM   #22
burberrybabe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 61351
My ECCIE Reviews

I track all of my referrals or clicks to my website from e.com and several others. (Maybe everyone can do this, I don't know a lot about computers.) Every day the amount of people viewing my website that clicked over from e.com drops by about 30, meanwhile other sites are definitely picking up. Lately have received a lot of inquiries from new hobbyists (no references) that originate from e.com. I don't know what to think...
burberrybabe is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 11:17 AM   #23
Sweetbrandy256
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 58644
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burberrybabe View Post
Lately have received a lot of inquiries from new hobbyists (no references) that originate from e.com. I don't know what to think...
This has also recently happen to me....I have had numerous messages from ppl that have no refs...or reviews...or anything....i ignore them but it does seem a lil strange....
Sweetbrandy256 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 04:11 PM   #24
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
If you want LE to have your info, go ahead and post there. They were raided and taken over.
CO-SIGN, I don't think I could or would use it again.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 08:15 PM   #25
upscale1234
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burberrybabe View Post
I track all of my referrals or clicks to my website from e.com and several others. (Maybe everyone can do this, I don't know a lot about computers.) Every day the amount of people viewing my website that clicked over from e.com drops by about 30, meanwhile other sites are definitely picking up. Lately have received a lot of inquiries from new hobbyists (no references) that originate from e.com. I don't know what to think...
From the hobbyist side, this is what I see as well. While alot, and I mean ALOT of providers are gone, there are a few that are still there, but I would say 30 - 40% are new providers with no reviews at all. Some may have a review or maybe even two (rarely), but when you check it, that review is the only one that the person has ever posted, and the names are new.
Old 12-26-2010, 08:29 PM   #26
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbrandy256 View Post
This has also recently happen to me....I have had numerous messages from ppl that have no refs...or reviews...or anything....i ignore them but it does seem a lil strange....

I too have had a ton of strange ones, they all say simular things like "I saw/found you onlne and am inquiring about your rates"
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 09:00 PM   #27
pipefitter73
Account Disabled

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
I too have had a ton of strange ones, they all say simular things like "I saw/found you onlne and am inquiring about your rates"
Back in the good old days on e.com, a ladies rates would be listed along with her menu. Now you have to go to eccie, TER, or p411 to figure it out. Some of those folks don't know it's rude to ask about rates in an introductory e-mail. They don't want to do their research first, then contact a lady.
pipefitter73 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 09:06 PM   #28
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My profile is not even on there any more thats why i thought it was so strange.
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 09:28 PM   #29
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

That is strange Sweet and you should make some changes to protect yourself. PM me of you need to know what I mean. Please meet me in the powder room.

I am with JB. it was raided by the FBI and the IRS. They have access to everyone's accounts and you just don't know who is really who anymore. I let all my ASPD reviews go with all that drama and I have let all my e.com reviews go with this drama.

I tested them and asked why my Date-Check account and multiple reviews from paying members couldn't be used to verify my age... they said "nope, I have to send them my cc info". You ladies be careful giving them false 411 too. That's just an added fraud charge. Think about it. I did and I am not touching it.

Now you ladies getting invites on there and you gents too should be posting alerts with handles, email addies and phone numbers.
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 06:57 AM   #30
upscale1234
Registered Member

Does anyone have an opinion on Date Check?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women