Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2020, 09:56 PM   #16
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
I think Rice is a great pick. And for being the fall guy for Benghazi, not really. She was given bad talking points by career CIA officers. But, I dint think Biden picks her, Think she’s the ine he’s most comfortable with. She’ll be Secretary of State. I think he’ll pick a Harris. She’s the most moderate potential other than Klobuchar, and her prosecutorial baggage is heavier than Kamala. Dark horse is Karen Bass. Very capable and Universally well liked.

I’d love to see Stacy Abrams or Elizabeth Warren, but I dint think I’m going to get my wish.
Stacy Abrams is class loser who got her ass kicked in George and went around the country basically begging to be picked as VP.

Then Biden told her to come on NBC for a "public announcement" and basically shot down her hopes of ever being his VP pick on national television.

You could see the soul flying out of her body at that moment.

I hate Biden, but I'm glad he owned her loser ass.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 10:27 PM   #17
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldbrotha1 View Post
Biden needs a VP to garner votes as well. We cant look past winning the election to his 4th year respectively. I love Lance-Bottoms but i dont think she can bring alot of voter power with her. Rice is a great choice looking at the size of CA but her police ties in LA is probably going to be a hurdle. I think black woman is the way to go! Gotta find the right one!
I agree that Lance-Bottoms just doesn't have the seasoning and voter power.. Rice can generate votes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Regardless of who he choses (or who gets chosen for him by the Liberals), I have no doubt that all those deaths by covid-19 will be the voting Democrat via mail in ballots.
funny, but the mail-in fraud conspiracy analysis doesn't hold water.. mail-in balloting is widespread, common, even mandatory in several States.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Rice is a just another race-baiter hater marxist Liar.
so you're a big fan of Rice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joddxxx View Post
It will be Joe Biden/Kamela Harris, but they’ll the election.
I think not, regarding the Harris choice.. she is black, but blacks don't like her, which defeats the purpose of choosing her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txexetoo View Post
it doesnt matter who he picks. Trump will steamroll them in Nov
really? even Trump doesn't believe that. other than hope, what metric are you using to back your statement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
I think Rice is a great pick. I think he’ll pick a Harris. She’s the most moderate potential other than Klobuchar, and her prosecutorial baggage is heavier than Kamala. Dark horse is Karen Bass. Very capable and Universally well liked.
Bass is a VERY dark horse.. too dark, I think. Biden needs someone we already know. we, the general public.. he doesn't need to waste 2 months while people try to figure out who Bass is..

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
It would be foolish of Joe to pick any of the black women mentioned, especially Harris, who put 1500 [illegal substance] smokers in jail. He has the black vote in the bag anyway
If he and his handlers were smart, they would pick Tammy Duckworth, the Asian lady with the Purple Heart. The Democrats need to seriously consider that they are going to lose the vote of hard working, taxpaying Asian people if they kowtow to and continue to kiss the ass of the BLM movement.
agree on Harris, but Rice is a smart choice, I think. Duckworth is my #2 pick, behind Rice. Democrats need to get the black vote to VOTE, before worrying about losing a few Asian votes. that's why Harris, Lance-Bottoms, and the rest should not be chosen. Lance-bottoms can mobilize some black votes, but at the expense of some non-white votes.. Rice can bring all sides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
Stacy Abrams is class loser who got her ass kicked in George and went around the country basically begging to be picked as VP.

Then Biden told her to come on NBC for a "public announcement" and basically shot down her hopes of ever being his VP pick on national television.

You could see the soul flying out of her body at that moment.

I hate Biden, but I'm glad he owned her loser ass.
Abrams was an embarrassment, and yeah, that incident killed her chances.. nobody is promoting her name in the past month. and frankly, she never had a chance, she might be the one VP pick that could hand Trump a second term.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 12:47 AM   #18
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Abrams was an embarrassment, and yeah, that incident killed her chances.. nobody is promoting her name in the past month. and frankly, she never had a chance, she might be the one VP pick that could hand Trump a second term.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maeNikww7sM
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 08:55 AM   #19
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

wrong it will be Kamala harris.
1. Because they've already let it slip.
2. Her recent botox points to it as well
3. They know they are going to lose so they are hoping that CA can get them over the popular vote totals so they can spend the next 4 years trying to delegitimize the president like they did the first four years.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 09:06 AM   #20
Equipeeler55
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
wrong it will be Kamala harris.
1. Because they've already let it slip.
2. Her recent botox points to it as well
3. They know they are going to lose so they are hoping that CA can get them over the popular vote totals so they can spend the next 4 years trying to delegitimize the president like they did the first four years.

Could not agree more. The botox and huge amount of filler in her cheeks makes her unrecognizable. That combined with the Politico article is pretty telling.
Equipeeler55 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 11:31 AM   #21
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

If our country can't do any better than Stacy Abrams as VP we should just turn it over to the Chinese - how much worse could it be?
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 03:04 PM   #22
texassapper
Premium Access

Quote:
If our country can't do any better than Stacy Abrams as VP we should just turn it over to the Chinese - how much worse could it be?
You know the ChiComs have more than a million people in gulags simply because of their religion right? You know they harvest organs from their prison inmates whether they like it or not, right?

Seriously if you're stupid enough to want the Commies in charge (well that's the same thing as a democrat), then you deserve to be on the first cattle car to the "re-education camps".
Old 07-30-2020, 04:39 PM   #23
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
You know the ChiComs have more than a million people in gulags simply because of their religion right? You know they harvest organs from their prison inmates whether they like it or not, right?

Seriously if you're stupid enough to want the Commies in charge (well that's the same thing as a democrat), then you deserve to be on the first cattle car to the "re-education camps".
At least the ChiComs would not have some ignorant fat lady like Stacy Abrams as a serious VP candidate. That right there is proof how fucked up this country is so how much worse could China be?

Plus, I've been to China and rarely saw a cop, and it functioned exactly like our capitalist system, and I went and had a few massages from some sweet, skinny Chinese ladies for about 50-60 bucks, as I remember - and they thought that was generous.

As for commies, our leftists are far more communist and lazy than the hard working Chinese I saw at the various factories.

So if you are happy with the leftists in charge who are continuing to fuck up the big cities I seriously question your intelligence and remember to duck the bullets next time you buy [prohibited subject] in the hood.

Duckworth makes much more sense.
Old 07-30-2020, 05:24 PM   #24
billw1032
Valued Poster

Quote:
At least the ChiComs would not have some ignorant fat lady like Stacy Abrams as a serious VP candidate. That right there is proof how fucked up this country is so how much worse could China be?
Actually, for most people it is NOT worse (as you should know since you've been there). True, the government treatment of the Uyghurs is deplorable and if you run afoul of the law it can be very rough for you. But if you keep you nose clean it is a very decent place.

Quote:
Plus, I've been to China and rarely saw a cop, and it functioned exactly like our capitalist system, and I went and had a few massages from some sweet, skinny Chinese ladies for about 50-60 bucks, as I remember - and they thought that was generous.

As for commies, our leftists are far more communist and lazy than the hard working Chinese I saw at the various factories.

So if you are happy with the leftists in charge who are continuing to fuck up the big cities I seriously question your intelligence and remember to duck the bullets next time you buy [prohibited subject] in the hood.
If you rarely saw a cop, you weren't looking. Security is all over the place, but they are generally friendly and don't bother anyone. And you're right, the people are very industrious. It's very rare to run across anyone looking for a handout. The people running their family shops, restaurants, food carts, and businesses are hard working, natural business people. I tend to think the general population are more capitalist than we are, they just happen to be led by a Communist Party government. As for the big cities, I think of Shanghai as New York City done right -- it's a big city that is safe, clean, beautiful, and just works. Most other big cities I've been to are the same way.
Quote:
Actually, sometimes I think I'd rather have the ChiComs in charge rather than the democrats. They're smarter.
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 08:42 PM   #25
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

certainly possible he will pick Harris.. but Rice is a smarter choice. I doubt Harris will galvanize the black vote.. Rice definitely would, even if it was mostly due to her Obama association.

you guys who think Trump will roll over Biden should examine Trump's tweet this morning, about postponing the election. Trump digs his own grave a little more each day.. Biden doesn't need to do or say anything.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 09:03 PM   #26
Aoi
meh

Quote:
certainly possible he will pick Harris.. but Rice is a smarter choice. I doubt Harris will galvanize the black vote.. Rice definitely would, even if it was mostly due to her Obama association.

you guys who think Trump will roll over Biden should examine Trump's tweet this morning, about postponing the election. Trump digs his own grave a little more each day.. Biden doesn't need to do or say anything.
It's possible that Democrats will pick Harris, despite Rice being the smarter choice. But since when were the current Democrats ever smart? Anyone that watched the Barr hearing can see how fucking full of shit the Dems are now.

Trump will not roll over Biden, I agree. But it is his election to lose. The moment Trump and Biden debate is the moment people will see just how bad Biden's dementia really is. As for the tweet, it's not going to really add much more to how much they hate him.

If he survived Russiagate, impeachment, grab-em-by-the-pussy, stormy, WINNING AGAINST HILLARY, a tweet won't really add to their numbers.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 09:30 PM   #27
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by billw1032 View Post
Actually, for most people it is NOT worse (as you should know since you've been there). True, the government treatment of the Uyghurs is deplorable and if you run afoul of the law it can be very rough for you. But if you keep you nose clean it is a very decent place.

If you rarely saw a cop, you weren't looking. Security is all over the place, but they are generally friendly and don't bother anyone. And you're right, the people are very industrious. It's very rare to run across anyone looking for a handout. The people running their family shops, restaurants, food carts, and businesses are hard working, natural business people. I tend to think the general population are more capitalist than we are, they just happen to be led by a Communist Party government. As for the big cities, I think of Shanghai as New York City done right -- it's a big city that is safe, clean, beautiful, and just works. Most other big cities I've been to are the same way.

Actually, sometimes I think I'd rather have the ChiComs in charge rather than the democrats. They're smarter.
Indeed they are.
Old 07-31-2020, 06:11 AM   #28
texassapper
Premium Access

Quote:
It's funny that you think he's serious about that. All it was is an attempt to goad Democrats into opposing delaying the election because... well because Trump suggested it.

The only reason the covid lockdowns were put in place is that they are a desperate attempt to get vote by mail in place so that the Dems can execute the massive fraud operations they are used to. Except this one they will attempt the biggest steal ever.

Trump has resisted efforts to goad him into sending in the Nasty Girls to clean up the Democrat city destruction.

Biden is going to get shellacked this fall. Then the Dems can turn down the notch on all this bullshit. Likely they won't they'll just keep up the full court press to prevent Trump from doing anything.
Old 07-31-2020, 06:13 AM   #29
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm looking forward to the debates.. simply because I want to see how much is an act/media portrayal... and how much cognitive issue there actually is with Biden. I remember his debate against Paul Ryan.. he obliterated him. In the past he's been a skilled debater.... so it will be interesting to see how he fares and how much "dementia" there truly is.

In terms of VP.. they're fools if they choose Harris. That's not saying they won't.. but they're fools if they do.

And no.. Trump didn't say what he said to "goad the liberals". Nobody.. NOT ONE PERSON.. on the liberal side of the fence has even floated the notion of a delayed election. They don't want it, they want Trump gone ASAP. He walked back his statements when he realized the remarks crossed an indelible line in the Republican party... with the "gee, I just owned duh libtards, HYUK".
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 08:08 AM   #30
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

the liberal re-tards will not let joey debate he doesn't know what day it is , maybe vp will step into the debate
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women