Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2021, 01:23 PM   #16
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Let me see if I can clear this up for you. All those people that burned and looted were BLM supporters. There are many, many more BLM supporters that did not burn and loot. That doesn't mean that I can't call out those that did just like I call out those Trump supporters that rioted. Most Trump supporters did not. Easiest thing in the world to say.

No hypocrisy here. It's only hypocrisy when you call out one and not the other. I call out both.
Not just you. I’ve always said that you skim the line as closely as possible. But others on this board. Hmmm. Well. I can’t say that about them.

And you’re still making the mistake of lumping the criminals with the cause. Many of the looters over the summer didn’t have anything at all to with BLM. They just looted because they could. It appears the Trump rioters did so because that was part of the cause, to overturn the election on behalf of Trump and some were there to harm specific congressional members for the cause.

There’s a difference, whether you can bring yourself to acknowledge it or not is a different story altogether.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 02:09 PM   #17
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

There are differences.

The summer BLM was more a spontaneous outrage due to blacks being murdered in police custody.Not close to election.Not intended to overthrow the election.Plus took place in Portland and Seattle.

These took place in Wash DC at our Capitol.At the Senate and House.The day of the election certification.

Plus they were planned.They were fed "Lies" and "Provoked".And the endgame was the violent overthrow of our government.
sportfisherman is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 02:27 PM   #18
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

AMEN (and I'm an athiest). Worst part is not being able to discuss with my friends on the other side of the fence to preserve friendship. That's why I enjoy screwing with the crowd here...anonymous. Hopefully, things can chill a bit soon (covid hasn't helped either) and learn how to give and take and exist together. We all have to eat.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 03:38 PM   #19
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfisherman View Post
There are differences.

The summer BLM was more a spontaneous outrage due to blacks being murdered in police custody.Not close to election.Not intended to overthrow the election.Plus took place in Portland and Seattle.

These took place in Wash DC at our Capitol.At the Senate and House.The day of the election certification.

Plus they were planned.They were fed "Lies" and "Provoked".And the endgame was the violent overthrow of our government.

The summer violence in the West Coast - particularly Portland Oregon, - was AntFa - and it was planned, the LSM and DPST/CCP leaders like nadler lied about it ('Its a myth') - Ted Wheeler encouraged and "Provoked" the violence- And the endgame was the violent overthrow of our government.[/QUOTE]
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 09:14 PM   #20
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Not just you. I’ve always said that you skim the line as closely as possible. But others on this board. Hmmm. Well. I can’t say that about them.

And you’re still making the mistake of lumping the criminals with the cause. Many of the looters over the summer didn’t have anything at all to with BLM. They just looted because they could. It appears the Trump rioters did so because that was part of the cause, to overturn the election on behalf of Trump and some were there to harm specific congressional members for the cause.

There’s a difference, whether you can bring yourself to acknowledge it or not is a different story altogether.

OK, let's drop BLM from the argument even though "they" lit the flame in calling for unrest that resulted in the looting and burning. My point is that laws were broken in both instances but during the summer "crimes" Kamala Harris our new VP was raising funds to bail out looters and arsonist to make sure that nobody was punished for those crimes.

That is my point. I hold nobody above the law for any reason or any cause. There can not be a justification for some crimes and not others because of where they took place or the race of those involved.

What those people did in Portland and other cites, were crimes. What those people did in DC, were crimes and it doesn't make a bit of difference where a crime takes place. A crime is a crime.

If any Republican politician were trying to raise bail money for simple trespass as Tiny pointed out, they would be crucified but our new Vice President can bailout looters and arsonist and that is the difference you can't bring yourself to acknowledge.

But let's get back to the topic. Do you want every one of the 74 million people that voted for Trump, punished for criminal trespass or punished for the actions of a few? That is what Maher, to his credit is saying we must not do.

HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 09:43 PM   #21
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Quote:
But let's get back to the topic. Do you want every one of the 74 million people that voted for Trump, punished for criminal trespass or punished for the actions of a few? That is what Maher, to his credit is saying we must not do.
Ummm...the topic was Bill Maher's speech.

Literally NO ONE suggested punishing 74 million people.

You seem to be delusional.
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 10:49 PM   #22
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver View Post

there are democrats who are saying that. are they delusional?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 02:31 AM   #23
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

No one is saying that. Quit the lies.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 07:48 AM   #24
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

start of "dark winter" per the new fearless leader ,,,, Senility now
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 11:48 AM   #25
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver View Post

And you seem to not be paying attention..... as usual.

Why would Maher take the time to warn against trying to punish 74 million people if their weren't people calling for that punishment. Geez, use your brain for once.

Have you heard of the "Trump Accountability Project"? No?

Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future? I foresee decent probability of many deleted Tweets, writings, photos in the future

See new Tweets

Tweet

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

@AOC

·
Nov 6, 2020

Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future? I foresee decent probability of many deleted Tweets, writings, photos in the future

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

@AOC

·
Nov 6, 2020

Lol at the “party of personal responsibility” being upset at the idea of being responsible for their behavior over last four years

HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 12:46 PM   #26
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Yeah, yeah, yeah...there are bitter people calling for punishment, for trump enablers. There aren't 74 million trump enablers.

Again, NO ONE is calling to punish 74 million people.

Please stop lying.
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 01:48 PM   #27
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfisherman View Post
There are differences.

“Whitey be the man that keeps me down.
But tonight me and my Bro’s gonna burn this town
Gonna go on a all night lootin’ spree.
Gonna get me a big screen color TV.”
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 05:23 PM   #28
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Holy smokes. How clueless can the clueless be??? Bill just basically said imo...aint no fucking way trumpy got that many votes.
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 10:02 PM   #29
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
And you seem to not be paying attention..... as usual.

Have you heard of the "Trump Accountability Project"? No?

Dude, pay attention.

@ClimateWarrior 7 is a parody account and a rather brilliant one at that. Read the line in the bio that says "Save the Pacific Island of Ydorap".

That's "Parody" spelled backwards.

The rest of the tweets are also ridiculously over the top SJW rants.

You got taken in.
Kinkster90210 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women