Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-19-2015, 10:31 AM   #16
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
With posts like this I'm surprised that you and WR didn't tie for DOTY honors. My post wasn't about capturing or stopping an attack. It was about why these fuckers are talked about as if they are some great military strategist. 9-11 took a great deal of planning and years to pull off. This shit in Paris was just a bunch of fucking idiots (much like you) that can't think for themselves.

The term "Mastermind" doesn't necessarily mean brilliant but it seems like many so called experts want to talk about how much planning went into something like this. Maybe they are just trying to come across more important and smarter than they actually are.

Keep drinking the koolaid you fucking moron. To bad you didn't join your friend in Jonestown.
They might have tied where it not for woomby's " grass roots " efforts to win in a landslide and deny his mentor the crown for another year. And with his WK, Ekim The Inbred Chimp, out "campaigning for the cause " by allowing everyone in Kansas to stump break him for their vote for woomby, assup didn't stand a chance ! Guess woomby got tired of being a dipshit-in-training and wanted the world to see him in his full dipshit glory. Now woomby is already campaigning for the 2017 DOTY title and hopes to better his mentor's streak of consecutive wins. But woomby's has figured out that he might just get a strong challenge from assup and / or Lil Cotex for next years title, so woomby has started his defense of his title even as the polling results were being tallied ! ALL HAIL WOOMBY, THE 2016 DOTY WINNER , GLORYHOLE GURU AND ORAL ORACLE OF THE OZARKS !!!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 11:34 AM   #17
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
To bad... (you're as ignorant as you are psyhotic.)

Class act for sure.

Please show where the "koolaid" was drunk. You're just raging on in your predictably incoherent, blathering way. Angry at the world. Ready to start a fight. Your post indicated that you know better than the French military and that it was easy to orchestrate the attack that left the world shaking (not you of course, Davy!) and 129 dead.

Yet I'm the one drinking the "koolaid?"

Nonsense. As always.

My guess is that you're another pudgy gelatinous mass of goo who only gets off the couch to grab himself another 40 of OE.

Talk is cheap. And so are you.
It was nothing of the sort. Try taking some comprehension classes you fucking dumbass. The criticism was aimed at the terms being used to describe this POS. He is talked about like an evil military genius. It doesn't take much planning to randomly kill innocents when you have zero intention of escaping. IMO this makes it much harder to prevent because of the randomness and lack of sophisticated planning that would be needed for a 9-11 type attack.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 11:44 AM   #18
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
.... the randomness and lack of sophisticated planning ....
You mean like YouRong's posts?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 11:14 PM   #19
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Did that offend you? Fucking pussy.

I'm kind of shocked you could post something other than "SPAM". Maybe that remedial English class you are taking in the nut house is finally showing some results.
Is that all you got, Bunker Clown? You post a thread with outrageously bold bullshit (from behind your mama's laptop) showing outstanding cunning and courage. I call you on your bullshit and your best retort is that?

I apologize for calling you ignorant and psychotic. i meant ignorant, psychotic and DIM!

Get a little more creative in your banter, dipshit. All you are now is unamusing.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 01:43 AM   #20
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
I have heard so much about the "mastermind" of the Paris attacks and how much planning had to go into this cowardly attack. CNN & Fox and it seems like every news outlet speaks of this scum bag like he was this brilliant military mind. IMO nothing could be further from the truth. It would not be difficult to kill innocent bystanders in mass when you have a handful of like minded people who want to die killing as many people as possible. I don't recall McVey being described as a mastermind having great military strategies rolling around in his fucked up head.

Can someone please explain to me what was so complicated about this attack? What took so much planning and genius to kill 129 people?
And with that statement, you have illustrated why we will never eradicate terrorism. I was beginning to think you republicans didn't get it, but glad to see you're coming around.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 02:53 AM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
And with that statement, you have illustrated why we will never eradicate terrorism.
You mean YOUR TERRORIST FIGHTER in the WHITE HOUSE is doing well?

Hostages Seized in Attack on Radisson Hotel in Mali
By DIONNE SEARCEY .............NOV. 20, 2015

"DAKAR, Senegal — Two gunmen stormed a Radisson Hotel in Bamako, Mali, on Friday morning and seized 170 hostages, the hotel manager told Agence France-Presse.

“The Embassy is aware of an ongoing active shooter operation at the Radisson Hotel,” the United States Embasy in Bamako said in a statement. “The U.S. Embassy staff has been asked to shelter in place. All U.S. citizens should shelter in place. Private U.S. citizens are encouraged to contact their family. Monitor local media for updates. U.S. citizens should adhere to the instructions of local authorities and monitor local media.

And YOUR TERRORIST FIGHTER in the WHITE HOUSE is doing what?

REPUBLICAN BASHING!
(The Republicans are the "real" terrorists in the world!!!! .. according to him!)

By the way .... what's this "we" shit?
Old 11-20-2015, 05:28 AM   #22
gnadfly
Account Disabled

On the news I heard the French Police couldn't conduct the raids at night(?) because there was a law against police raids between 10pm to 6 am.

Here something that is VERY Disturbing during a soccer match they had a moment of silence for the Parisian victims and the crowd chanted "Allahu Akbar!"

gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 05:38 AM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
On the news I heard the French Police couldn't conduct the raids at night(?) because there was a law against police raids between 10pm to 6 am.
I have heard the "gloves are off" and Parliament is to confirm for 3 months, but also the "police" may not be able to conduct raids, but the military and "para-military" may not be "included"!

I don't see any handcuffs or tasers, do you?
Old 11-20-2015, 06:30 AM   #24
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

Here something that is VERY Disturbing during a soccer match they had a moment of silence for the Parisian victims and the crowd chanted "Allahu Akbar!"

Interesting, here's a raid that began at 430 in the morning.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/liv...mb-threat-live

And at a recent american football game, someone chanted 'kill muslims'. Or did Faux News not carry that little tidbit of info? Or would you not find it disturbing?
Old 11-20-2015, 06:30 AM   #25
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I have heard the "gloves are off" and Parliament is to confirm for 3 months, but also the "police" may not be able to conduct raids, but the military and "para-military" may not be "included"!

I don't see any handcuffs or tasers, do you?
You're not making any sense.
Old 11-20-2015, 06:38 AM   #26
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're not making any sense.
Nothing makes much "sense" to you.

Your fantasy world of LIBERAL BULLSHIT is falling around your ankles like your drawers when you bend over to take another big one in the ass. Except when this one hits you, it won't feel as good as the rest.

For eight fucking years you guys danced in the streets and celebrating from 1993 through the first part of 2001 .... about how wonderful the "world" was under the guidance and craft of a Clinton .....

.. you've repeated history by voting another image who is a self-centered narcissist and the reality is about to be visited upon you .... you will be bitter. Enjoy! I won't even say I told you so.

When the French have bigger balls than the U.S., "we" have trouble at home AND ABROAD!
Old 11-20-2015, 06:41 AM   #27
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Is that all you got, Bunker Clown? You post a thread with outrageously bold bullshit (from behind your mama's laptop) showing outstanding cunning and courage. I call you on your bullshit and your best retort is that?

I apologize for calling you ignorant and psychotic. i meant ignorant, psychotic and DIM!

Get a little more creative in your banter, dipshit. All you are now is unamusing.

Please point out where I said anything of the sort.
Old 11-20-2015, 06:49 AM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Please point out .....
The only "point" with YouRong ... is the one on the top of his head.

That's why I put him on ignore. There's nothing to see, so he's easy to skip!
Old 11-20-2015, 06:52 AM   #29
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
And with that statement, you have illustrated why we will never eradicate terrorism. I was beginning to think you republicans didn't get it, but glad to see you're coming around.
I don't think it will ever be completely eradicated. So we need to kill them before they kill innocents. Fuck the rehabilitation bullshit. The fuckers in gitmo should all be executed as soon as we determine that any info they have has been divulged. The bullshit of giving them a koran and special meals and specific times to pray is fucked up. Interrogate the shit out of them and then put a bullet in their head. We need to become as brutal and merciless as our enemy.
Old 11-20-2015, 06:56 AM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The fuckers in gitmo should all be executed as soon as we determine that any info they have has been divulged. The bullshit of giving them a koran and special meals and specific times to pray is fucked up. Interrogate the shit out of them and then put a bullet in their head. We need to become as brutal and merciless as our enemy.
That's the only "recruiting" value of GITMO!

They kill us and we feed them!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women