Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2012, 11:04 AM   #16
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

She's probably just meaning "last day in KC for awhile." Plenty of girls do that. The only ones that really crack me up are the ones that run "last day" ads....multiple days in a row.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 11:18 AM   #17
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by big country View Post
How do you slam a leaving ad with a leaving ad.
Kind of hypocrital.
Not in SG's case. She's never ran 1 "I'm leaving" ad.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 11:52 AM   #18
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by big country View Post
How do you slam a leaving ad with a leaving ad.
Kind of hypocrital.
BC - it's not an ad, it's her signature line. And providers are free to post (almost) anything in their signature line to promote themselves. The fact that she is posting her schedule for the upcoming summer is not hypocritical, it is informational. If SG decides to post an actual ad that states she's leaving the area, and if she sticks around or repeats it, then you can call her hypocritical. I doubt SG would do that though. She seems to be the type that does and/or says what she means and means what she says and/or does.
Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:05 PM   #19
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

Bp why u runing your mouth. I dont know you at all...Yes im in TOPEKA
SexyKaylen is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 02:27 PM   #20
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

meet him for a drink in Lawrence.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 02:49 PM   #21
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

If you're in Topeka, its not your last day in KC because you're coming back. Saying its your last day in KC gives the impression ONCE AGAIN that you're leaving for good or until your next visit here.

And as usual, you're on the attack mode because someone called you out on your "I'm leaving" ads. If you own up to your mistakes, then the guys wouldn't call you out.

Sweet jesus, have someone else write your ads for you.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:57 PM   #22
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Whatever Elena...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
If you're in Topeka, its not your last day in KC because you're coming back. Saying its your last day in KC gives the impression ONCE AGAIN that you're leaving for good or until your next visit here.

And as usual, you're on the attack mode because someone called you out on your "I'm leaving" ads. If you own up to your mistakes, then the guys wouldn't call you out.

Sweet jesus, have someone else write your ads for you.
Old 05-07-2012, 03:46 PM   #23
bp6570
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyKaylen View Post
Bp why u runing your mouth. I dont know you at all...Yes im in TOPEKA

Because I don't resp........ aw fuck it.
bp6570 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:54 PM   #24
imnotanasshat
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Not in SG's case. She's never ran 1 "I'm leaving" ad.
Which is a damn shame...

I dunno why someone else's business is so interesting to you and SG.

In the interest of full disclosure, I have spent a morning with Kaylen and I had a great time; I am, however, far from a WK---just a guy with the wisdom that age (hopefully) brings who thinks the childishness is getting out of hand.

It's obvious that you two are jealous of the 100+ all positive reviews. I don't care enough about you to bother checking (you two should try that sometime and see how it works for you), but I'll bet your own track records aren't as good. One thing I do know you two are good at is starting and talking shit. It's like you feed off of it...

Based on the reviews (number and content), I doubt Kaylen needs to resort to what you seem to feel is a "tactic" in an effort to drum up business.

No law against traveling; no law against changing plans. She was in KC, went to Topeka, came back to KC and now is going back to Topeka for a bit. What the fuck is so hard about that to understand? Even someone of limited intelligence should be able to ferret that out (unless, of course, they simply ignored it in favor of stirring up some shit).

Grow up.
imnotanasshat is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 06:08 PM   #25
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I'm so sorry that I can't be the right kind of monster for you,
Quote:
I don't think there will be a shit storm.

The guys who see it for what it truly is would say something, but they're also tired of the WK's coming out to protect their fair maiden and will just chalk it up as another provider who continously lies.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:28 PM   #26
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I still think the op and Kaylen should have a drink in Lawrence.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 06:49 PM   #27
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotanasshat View Post
Which is a damn shame...

I dunno why someone else's business is so interesting to you and SG.

In the interest of full disclosure, I have spent a morning with Kaylen and I had a great time; I am, however, far from a WK---just a guy with the wisdom that age (hopefully) brings who thinks the childishness is getting out of hand.

It's obvious that you two are jealous of the 100+ all positive reviews. I don't care enough about you to bother checking (you two should try that sometime and see how it works for you), but I'll bet your own track records aren't as good. One thing I do know you two are good at is starting and talking shit. It's like you feed off of it...

Based on the reviews (number and content), I doubt Kaylen needs to resort to what you seem to feel is a "tactic" in an effort to drum up business.

No law against traveling; no law against changing plans. She was in KC, went to Topeka, came back to KC and now is going back to Topeka for a bit. What the fuck is so hard about that to understand? Even someone of limited intelligence should be able to ferret that out (unless, of course, they simply ignored it in favor of stirring up some shit).

Grow up.

That's great that you've spent the morning with her, hell I hope you continue to spend mornings with her.

You and a few others have confused being honest with jealously. I don't even live in KC, I travel there. What is so hard about understanding that when one lady is called out on bad advertising tactics, its NOT about jealously? My reviews speak for themselves as does SillyGirl's. Neither one of us are hurting for clients nor reviews. Yes, I'm so jealous of 100+ reviews. Please. I don't need reviews to speak for me, the time spent with my clients speaks enough.

And yes, Kaylen does need to resort to bad advertising tactics or else guys wouldn't call out her out. Is it that hard to wrap your brain around? Saying in an ad, "Last day in KC" leaves many guys, especially those who do not know of the board thinking that she's leaving KC for good. Which isn't the truth. If you're going to go visit another city, just say that and not make others think differently. All she had to do was tell the truth, but that seems to be a hard thing for her to do with all her other "I'm leaving" ads. As I said, own up to your mistakes in the past and guys will start taking her serious.

You are the picture of WK with your post. If you're going to WK her, try not to insult because your argument doesn't hold water. I won't insult you because I don't know you and you're doing what you think is best for her, being her WK. Being a WK on any board isn't something to be proud of. You can dress up your post as you wish (words of wisdom), but its still a WK post.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:21 PM   #28
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

hahaha....
Quote:
That's great that you've spent the morning with her, hell I hope you continue to spend mornings with her.

You and a few others have confused being honest with jealously. I don't even live in KC, I travel there. What is so hard about understanding that when one lady is called out on bad advertising tactics, its NOT about jealously? My reviews speak for themselves as does SillyGirl's. Neither one of us are hurting for clients nor reviews. Yes, I'm so jealous of 100+ reviews. Please. I don't need reviews to speak for me, the time spent with my clients speaks enough.

And yes, Kaylen does need to resort to bad advertising tactics or else guys wouldn't call out her out. Is it that hard to wrap your brain around? Saying in an ad, "Last day in KC" leaves many guys, especially those who do not know of the board thinking that she's leaving KC for good. Which isn't the truth. If you're going to go visit another city, just say that and not make others think differently. All she had to do was tell the truth, but that seems to be a hard thing for her to do with all her other "I'm leaving" ads. As I said, own up to your mistakes in the past and guys will start taking her serious.

You are the picture of WK with your post. If you're going to WK her, try not to insult because your argument doesn't hold water. I won't insult you because I don't know you and you're doing what you think is best for her, being her WK. Being a WK on any board isn't something to be proud of. You can dress up your post as you wish (words of wisdom), but its still a WK post.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:11 PM   #29
bp6570
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
I still think the op and Kaylen should have a drink in Lawrence.
Judging by her responses here, I don't think I could hang with her, conversationally speaking.
bp6570 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:41 PM   #30
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Can i ask you a Q.....Who are you?...Why care what i do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bp6570 View Post
Judging by her responses here, I don't think I could hang with her, conversationally speaking.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women