Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60142
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2015, 10:21 AM   #16
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I try to wait and form impressions once I receive enough information on an incident. No one here will ever be accused of that. Fox and the rest of the RWM, framed this as some bloodthirsty illegal who murdered some woman in cold blood. Is it any less tragic because it was an accident? Of course not, no one is saying that. But it would be nice to find out what the fuck happened before we are fed a bunch of politicized bullshit.
All News outlets report the news as they receive it. So by Fox News reporting this incident initially as an intentional shooting resulting in murder doesn't necessarily mean FOX News intentionally deceived viewers now that new information is calling it an accident.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 02:55 PM   #17
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
All News outlets report the news as they receive it. So by Fox News reporting this incident initially as an intentional shooting resulting in murder doesn't necessarily mean FOX News intentionally deceived viewers now that new information is calling it an accident.

Jim
It wasn't what they called it, it was the political narrative they formed around it. They used it for political gain, something they criticize liberals for doing. Conservatives like to say liberals never waste a crisis, well here is an example of the right doing the same goddamn thing.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 07:23 PM   #18
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
It wasn't what they called it, it was the political narrative they formed around it. They used it for political gain, something they criticize liberals for doing. Conservatives like to say liberals never waste a crisis, well here is an example of the right doing the same goddamn thing.
You really can't see the difference can you? When a liberal makes a stink it is to no purpose other than getting press time. They shout about laws that are not going to get passes and make claims that are untrue. When a conservative makes a stink it is usually to make a statement that promotes a law that can and will be passed. A law like Kate's law is overdue and it is supported by the people. What do the libs do? They talk about a gun ban here, a gun ban there, and another gun law that won't make any difference to stop the crime.

So passing a law to deport criminal illegal aliens is "wrong"??? You've got my vote this year for Dipshit.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 08:20 PM   #19
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
I still find it hard to believe the claim that this incident was an accident regardless what anyone says. Here this guy was intentionally in public, armed with a rifle, that wasn't even legally his. The weapon was intentionally loaded, somehow his finger accidently pulled the trigger and the rifle went off killing an innocent bystander minding her own business. Forget the accident bullshit. It's still a murder and he should be charged accordingly.

Jim
Old 08-30-2015, 08:31 PM   #20
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I still find it hard to believe the claim that this incident was an accident regardless what anyone says. Here this guy was intentionally in public, armed with a rifle, that wasn't even legally his. The weapon was intentionally loaded, somehow his finger accidently pulled the trigger and the rifle went off killing an innocent bystander minding her own business. Forget the accident bullshit. It's still a murder and he should be charged accordingly.

Jim
No one is saying he shouldn't be charged.
Old 08-30-2015, 08:35 PM   #21
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You really can't see the difference can you? When a liberal makes a stink it is to no purpose other than getting press time. They shout about laws that are not going to get passes and make claims that are untrue. When a conservative makes a stink it is usually to make a statement that promotes a law that can and will be passed. A law like Kate's law is overdue and it is supported by the people. What do the libs do? They talk about a gun ban here, a gun ban there, and another gun law that won't make any difference to stop the crime.

So passing a law to deport criminal illegal aliens is "wrong"??? You've got my vote this year for Dipshit.
Are you fucking kidding me? Conservatives don't make claims that are untrue? Gimme a fucking break. You have absolutely no proof that the law would do any more good than a gun ban here and a gun ban there. None. Kate's law isn't a law saying we should deport illegal aliens. It says they should get an automatic 5 year sentence if they re-enter.
Old 08-30-2015, 09:35 PM   #22
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
No one is saying he shouldn't be charged.
Forget the accident part too. It's no accident.

Jim
Old 08-30-2015, 10:47 PM   #23
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
So a gun can only be two things; in a pocket or pulled and looking to commit a crime? He stated he found the gun, perhaps he was looking at it. Why does he have to have it pulled and ready to commit a crime with it?
He found it? Right there on the pier in the middle of a crowed tourist area? In the middle of the day with a lot of people passing by? No one else saw it or they all left it alone? No one witnessed him picking it up?

"I found it and it went off by accident when I looked at it". Yeah, that's a winner of a story.

They may not be able to prove murder because it was a deflected shot. But that certainly doesn't mean he wasn't in the process of committing a crime. It's a evidence problem. He may have simply gotten lucky by the gun going off before he had a chance to bring it all the way up or before anyone saw him do anything more.

And, of course, he left right after he shot her. Which is what all innocent people do after a gun goes off by accident, right?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 10:50 PM   #24
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
He found it? Right there on the pier? In the middle of the day with a lot of people passing by? No one else saw it and left it alone? Or witnessed him picking it up?

"I found it and it went off by accident when I looked at it". Yeah, that's a winner of a story.

They may not be able to prove murder because it was a deflected shot. But that certainly doesn't mean he wasn't in the process of committing a crime. It's a evidence problem. He may have simply gotten lucky by the gun going off before he had a chance to bring it all the way up or before anyone saw him do anything more.
I wouldn't call anything about this situation 'lucky'. For anyone. I didn't say the story was believable. I've repeated several times what the point was. It isn't about his guilt or innocence. It's about the political framework.
Old 08-31-2015, 08:31 AM   #25
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
I wouldn't call anything about this situation 'lucky'. For anyone. I didn't say the story was believable. I've repeated several times what the point was. It isn't about his guilt or innocence. It's about the political framework.
Anything to protect " La Raza" and the ILLEGALS ,right woomby ! " By any means necessary " is what YOU'VE co-opted ( stole) from Malcom X to further the Reconquista movement and to defend the ILLEGAL leeches. Pinche puta !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 03:25 PM   #26
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Anything to protect " La Raza" and the ILLEGALS ,right woomby ! " By any means necessary " is what YOU'VE co-opted ( stole) from Malcom X to further the Reconquista movement and to defend the ILLEGAL leeches. Pinche puta !
I wish for once you had an original thought. I guess that's a bridge too far.
Old 08-31-2015, 04:34 PM   #27
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
I wish for once you had an original thought. I guess that's a bridge too far.
Says the puta that parrots ALL of the DNC talking points daily here !
Old 08-31-2015, 04:45 PM   #28
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
What exactly do you think it is you're parroting...
Old 08-31-2015, 04:51 PM   #29
HelenaK93
BANNED

User ID: 312074
Wink

Quote:
Quote:
would this be it at 5:05 into the video, if only there were smelly vision

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Krz-dyD-UQ
HelenaK93 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 04:53 PM   #30
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's damn sure NOT the dumbascraps' talking points or whatever Shrillary decides is the "theme" of the day ! And it's not pushing the "delights" of "social democracy " or being a closeted swishy walker pining for " jalapeno " dicks either !

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women