Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60173
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47661
pyramider46370
bambino40397
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-13-2011, 10:28 PM   #16
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
I don't know about you but my blue balls are a danger to my well being and those within close proximity.

Awww, that does sound very serious. The next time a provider NCNS you, call me right away and I will give you a 50% discount.

cuzzzz ima prfessanal.

Oh, on topic .... NCNS should have there own forum.
Old 07-13-2011, 11:27 PM   #17
Jack Flash
MAN WHORE NINJA

Encounters: 37

When I find a girl that I want to see on 411, I come here to my little home on the net to do some research. I hit the little search button and type her name or her phone number or something in it the little box. I then scroll down to Houston and select Indy Reviews and click the little Search button at the bottom.

I READ THAT SHIT!

Then I go back to the little search page again and scroll to Alerts and click the little search button again.

AND I READ THAT SHIT!

Then I make an informed decision. Fuck Coed! Fuck the SandBox!

Leave em in alert or make a forum.
Old 07-13-2011, 11:40 PM   #18
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default JF and DH have good points.

When I(as any hobbyist worth his salt) takes time to research on who I choose to book with I like to know if she has a track record of blowing off clients. Most of the time I have to make plans within plans to get away. If a mission to hook up fails to go through because she just doesn't "give a shit"? Then that really pisses me off. My time is just as valuable as hers. And if the Alerts section isn't clearly defined for this subject then it should be. Or a whole separate forum needs to be established.
Old 07-13-2011, 11:48 PM   #19
Jack Flash
MAN WHORE NINJA

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds View Post
When I(as any hobbyist worth his salt) takes time to research on who I choose to book with I like to know if she has a track record of blowing off clients. Most of the time I have to make plans within plans to get away. If a mission to hook up fails to go through because she just doesn't "give a shit"? Then that really pisses me off. My time is just as valuable as hers. And if the Alerts section isn't clearly defined for this subject then it should be. Or a whole separate forum needs to be established.
Depends...

If it is just some hooker sitting in a fleabag motel room all day churning out customers left and right at $100 a pop.. then your time is waaaaaaaay more valuable.

If it is a true professional lady that see's very few clients and holds down a real job 9-5 and goes to school a few nights a week. And she spends 30-60 minutes getting showered and dressed and ready for her date and cleans the in-call and gets the candles lit.. so on so on..

I'm rambling.. but what I mean is the girl in the fleabag hotel.. if you don't show.. no big deal, she'll knock out some 10 min up-sell BP dumb ass in your place.

But the girl in example two. If you don't show.. shit man, she could have been studying for a test or doing homework, getting much needed sleep.

I THINK NC/NS IS A PROBLEM WITH THE MEN AND THE WOMEN AND I THINK THAT EVERY CASE OF IT SHOULD BE NOTED! EVERY CASE. I HAVE NEVER NC/NS A GIRL AND NEVER WILL.

I think every provider should be able to search a guy by his handle and see if he has a habit of NC/NS on other ladies, and vice versa for the girls.

Peace out.
Old 07-14-2011, 08:38 AM   #20
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

IMO many of the alert threads aren't alert worthy either but they are still posted there. That forum as it exists is somewhat useless.

NCNS don't have a place on the board as the forums are currently defined except for maybe the mens lounge or the ladies powder room. That of course dosen't give the provider or the hobbyist the opportunity for a rebuttal which may be the best way to do it as most rebuttals turn into he said she said pissing contests anyway.
Old 07-14-2011, 12:12 PM   #21
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
JAD,

I hear ya. I feel it belongs in coed because NC/NS are he said/she said. Very rarely will we know the facts. I noticed many NCNS reviews in Dallas for example. Those should not be there because the sessions never happened IMO. I am not trying to bust the mod's chops about this. NC/NS certainly should not be in review section b/c the provider cannot comment there to defend herself. As we all know two sides to every story.

A NC/NS is of course hobby related and by definition of coed forums... the he said/she said debate is entertaining.....

Hmmm maybe I made the argument right there that NC/NS are coed appropriate

sixx
Very true.... very true..... but again... it is a "Fits Better" Argument more than a "It absolutely belongs there" kinda deal..... now instead of a sqare peg/round hole, maybe its a roundish-sqared peg and round hole........ I think we are all in agreement that either a redefining of some of the forums, or a new forum altogether is warrented.....

JaD
Old 07-14-2011, 12:22 PM   #22
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
I think we are all in agreement that either a redefining of some of the forums, or a new forum altogether is warrented.....

JaD
That's awesome man, good to hear! I hope it something followed across the board. I know from being a mod, that was/is not always the case.

Btw... you are doing a great job from what I have seen! Not that this opinionated, fat fuck's opinion matter.... Just saying!

sixx
Old 07-14-2011, 12:25 PM   #23
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
That's awesome man, good to hear! I hope it something followed across the board. I know from being a mod, that was/is not always the case.

Btw... you are doing a great job from what I have seen! Not that this opinionated, fat fuck's opinion matter.... Just saying!

sixx

Well..... its in discussion....... I think it would be good for a place where both sides could post, and rebutt, and be easily accessable to all......

And from one "Festively Plump" fella to another.... I really appreciate it my man!

JaD
Old 07-14-2011, 12:36 PM   #24
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

He is just sucking up JaD.... lol.
Old 07-14-2011, 03:27 PM   #25
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
He is just sucking up JaD.... lol.
ehehehe well I'm hoping he can get my chat banned reversed! 3 months is a travesty!

sixx
Old 07-14-2011, 07:24 PM   #26
nktatc
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I'm actually used to seeing the NC/NS in the "Alerts" section and think that is the most appropriate place. If I recall that's where they were in the Old Board I think. Personally I always check the Alert's and a NC/NS to me (maybe not others) is a noteworthy post.
Going by the Definition as described for it's use in the Board is another issue. It's sort of being too rigid in thinking. It my profession it falls along the lines of being procedurally correct to the point of impact.As someone earlier said I think "Common sense is an uncommon virtue"
On the other hand it could just go in the Reviews section but the same disagreements would pop up.
Old 07-21-2011, 07:05 AM   #27
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

So, what's the verdict? Where do NC/NS get posted?

P.S.- Someone dropped these...
Old 07-21-2011, 07:21 AM   #28
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

On the upstate board we place them in the PR. I think the ladies should privately post, we get crap for placing alerts.. I personally give them a few days to contact me to make up for it or explain before I alert. Shit happens sometimes and I dont want to wreck a guy if you know what i mean.

The men place them in the alert section. I think the guys should, its a business and that business screwed you.. Well I guess you wish she screwed you. he he
Old 07-21-2011, 09:57 AM   #29
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

I think it belongs in the Alert Fourm. I think that both sides should have a chance to be heard. If it’s in the Powder or Locker Room, no one gets an opportunity to repute something that has been posted for all to see that affects their income or leisure. Pretty much not fair in my opinion. Personally, I wouldn’t post an alert on some one for NCNSing or for anything for that matter. If I were ever to see someone that put me in a dangerous situation, I’d give the information to a moderator to post the alert.

I was NCNS’d once. I didn’t post an alert on him, but you can guarantee that every lady that calls me for a reference on him gets told that.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:19 AM   #30
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I think y'all are missing the point, but at the same time illustrating the point.

The fact that we're still getting comments/questions about it shows the point I'm trying to make. We'll get through this one step at a time, so even the "special people" among us can get it right.

So mods (and one mod in particular), what forum are NC/NS supposed to be posted in?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women