Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2010, 10:01 PM   #16
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have no idea but from what I knew when the private groups came about it took some coaxing to St.Christopher and finally sprung out in various sections of Texas. Having traveled there and attended M&G's I was invited from the Mod's I personally knew Male or female. They are a regular part of my eccie main screen now in the same way the womens sections are to the varified providers but not the guys and the guys bcd being open to the guys but not to the gals . . .still selective processing . . .

But from what youngatheart said I see your view and it makes sense. The private sections I see only pertain to "Hey a few of us are meeting for lunch at *input restaurant* all are invited" or large venue M&G's and such. Things that should NOT be viewed by all on the board.
Chloe is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:26 AM   #17
jimmyb
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

If I am understanding Chloe , which I am not sure because like everyone else the photo of her ass has all the blood rushing from my brain to my other head. I think that anything that would keep the established positive minded providers and hobbyist safer and would also allow in sharing of information on both sides of the fence would make for a better community for everyone. I think the trick is the right people being involved
jimmyb is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 11:22 AM   #18
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

Chloe....I understand the safety thing for the providers..we all know that things are heating up. We are all feeling it.
However....I believe the ladies here in the Upstate ladies Powder Room are a very tight knit group of Prof Ladies that are very good about giving vouches and making sure they are doing their best to keep the ladies on this site safe. Which also includes those ladies that travel in and have client inquiry requests.

Also imho segregation of the seasoned ladies from the newer ladies isn't such a good idea. For I believe that regardless how long a provider has or hasn't been a member of this site doesn't mean She doesn't know how to handle her biz and be able to give valid suggestions as well. For don't you agree that we have all been learning from each other here? Regardless the length of our memberships on this site.

It seems you have a vast knowledge of how the other forums have been run..why don't you create a site that offers that sort of help to ladies that you can screen yourself to make sure they are indeed valid and legit providers? And since you travel around the Us you can make it a national site and put the link to your signature line as long as it follows Eccie guidelines..As I have notice other ladies of this site doing. This way you can also coordinate meet and greets as well as ladies lunches or get togethers to discuss what ever it is you'd like to discuss without your safety being compromised.
Just a few thoughts..nita..
Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:09 AM   #19
Dan M.
Registered Member

Default I object

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekemo48 View Post
i think its such a good idea that i suspect the only people that would object are those that dont think they will be invited

I object.... LMAO
Dan M. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women