Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2022, 02:06 PM   #16
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

yes but now she is apparently 100 more expensive for the same service she was giving at La at 280.

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer16 View Post
Is she the same A by who used to be at Lovely Angels?
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2022, 02:08 PM   #17
B.Wayne
BANNED

sorry ekrik. i cant see your private tags. so i cant respond. i could do a few reviews of Nana and Maple, but i dont want to be accused of promoting.
Old 04-18-2022, 02:56 PM   #18
explorer16
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Thank you BW
explorer16 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 01:01 AM   #19
slap
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Wayne View Post
internet bill hasnt gone up. and sams club membership fees. happy?

the studios already raised rates TWICE within last year. they used to be 220, then raised to 260, then settled at 280, now the studios except for lovely angels want a extra 100 bucks. La is still 280.
The studio fees are $380 now? Or did I do my math wrong?
slap is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 05:11 AM   #20
Finman22
BANNED

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by slap View Post
I believe what they are referring to is that some of the studios are 280 but it’s +100 for BBFS. Wear the hat and it’s still 280. I just visited AS and HDS in the last couple of weeks and they were both 300.
Finman22 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 10:11 AM   #21
B.Wayne
BANNED

correct. lovely angels is still 280 all inclusive no up charging for extra activities. Abby used to work at lovely angels all inclusive for a 280 price. Now abby works for Kfest and its 280 but if you want all inclusive its 280 plus 100 bucks. as i stated above. Lovely angles can do it still at 280 without upcharge but kfest and abby want more money for the same service she was giving at lovely angles at a lower price

Quote:
Originally Posted by slap View Post
Old 04-19-2022, 12:17 PM   #22
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

Quote:
correct. lovely angels is still 280 all inclusive no up charging for extra activities. Abby used to work at lovely angels all inclusive for a 280 price. Now abby works for Kfest and its 280 but if you want all inclusive its 280 plus 100 bucks. as i stated above. Lovely angles can do it still at 280 without upcharge but kfest and abby want more money for the same service she was giving at lovely angles at a lower price
Is this firsthand knowledge that Abby tried to upcharge you the 100? Or is there a recent review that states this?
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 12:26 PM   #23
AsianP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

As for me, I would see Abby at 400 without BB. If $100 would break you, you need to know that this hobby is beyond your means. Only negative about Abby is that Lovely Angels forced her into go Raw with anyone and everyone. Bad for me that I don’t see girls who go Raw anything and everything. Glad I saw Abby when I saw her… a great lady, a big loss for me..
AsianP is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 12:35 PM   #24
B.Wayne
BANNED

100 wont break me, its about the principle. she was fine at 280 but the service hasnt changed and is 100 dollars more at KF. until guys make a stink about it, they wont change and will keep pushing the cali agenda. If you want cali practices then move there or take a flight to cali to see the girls there. Leave Texas alone with your cali bs. plus nobody can believe what you say kim, you lie too much. . lovely angles didnt force her to do anything. she worked at other amps before she went with lovely angels studio and was known to be catholic. she was very popular for good reason. but my theory is that the other studios are trying to recruit girls by promising them more money and the way to do that is to upcharge. i cannot justify paying more for the exact same service i was getting at La for less money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianP View Post
As for me, I would see Abby at 400 without BB. If $100 would break you, you need to know that this hobby is beyond your means. Only negative about Abby is that Lovely Angels forced her into go Raw with anyone and everyone. Bad for me that I don’t see girls who go Raw anything and everything. Glad I saw Abby when I saw her… a great lady, a big loss for me..
Old 04-19-2022, 12:39 PM   #25
AsianP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
100 wont break me, its about the principle. she was fine at 280 but the service hasnt changed and is 100 dollars more at KF. until guys make a stink about it, they wont change and will keep pushing the cali agenda. If you want cali practices then move there or take a flight to cali to see the girls there. Leave Texas alone with your cali bs. plus nobody can believe what you say kim, you lie too much. . lovely angles didnt force her to do anything. she worked at other amps before she went with lovely angels studio and was known to be catholic. she was very popular for good reason. but my theory is that the other studios are trying to recruit girls by promising them more money and the way to do that is to upcharge. i cannot justify paying more for the exact same service i was getting at La for less money.
Agree with some
AsianP is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 12:49 PM   #26
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Quote:
Not sure if you saw my question, but is this firsthand knowledge that Abby tried to upcharge you the 100? Or is there a recent review that states this? If you're assuming there is a 100 upcharge just because she is at K-Fest, I'm not sure if that would be a logical conclusion to make since nobody has confirmed that Abby upcharges, and it appears to be at the girl's discretion on whether there is an upcharge.

And for the record, I have only been to K-Fest once (to see Susan last year), but I have seen Abby several times.
Old 04-19-2022, 01:03 PM   #27
B.Wayne
BANNED

I did not see your question. Kfest is exactly like HDS in that its up to the girl. but hds is automatic 300 just to walk in the door. some girls upcharge for extra activities. some girls dont, and ask you not to tell. and there are reviews of kfest girls upcharging i think jisoo or jisso however you spell it is one of them.. and the odd thing is that nobody is refuting the upcharges at kfest, similar to my post in ML when i griped about upcharges at SF.

it goes back to what i was saying before. La can do it at 280, that means the other studios can do it at 280 also. If they want more money after raising rates last year twice, then they can stay in cali. It sucks. i actually like abby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk328 View Post
Not sure if you saw my question, but is this firsthand knowledge that Abby tried to upcharge you the 100? Or is there a recent review that states this? If you're assuming there is a 100 upcharge just because she is at K-Fest, I'm not sure if that would be a logical conclusion to make since nobody has confirmed that Abby upcharges, and it appears to be at the girl's discretion on whether there is an upcharge.

And for the record, I have only been to K-Fest once (to see Susan last year), but I have seen Abby several times.
Old 04-19-2022, 01:24 PM   #28
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Quote:
I did not see your question. Kfest is exactly like HDS in that its up to the girl. but hds is automatic 300 just to walk in the door. some girls upcharge for extra activities. some girls dont, and ask you not to tell. and there are reviews of kfest girls upcharging i think jisoo or jisso however you spell it is one of them.. and the odd thing is that nobody is refuting the upcharges at kfest, similar to my post in ML when i griped about upcharges at SF.

it goes back to what i was saying before. La can do it at 280, that means the other studios can do it at 280 also. If they want more money after raising rates last year twice, then they can stay in cali. It sucks. i actually like abby.
I will first off say that i don't necessarily disagree with your premise about the upcharge. I personally would not pay a BB upcharge.

But with that being said, there are two guys in the thread link below (including the OP) that say there was not an upcharge. See Posts 8 and 10. I haven't seen her at K-Fest, but I asked her via text and she said there is no upcharge. I have been a regular of hers since last year, so there's a chance she doesn't upcharge for regulars but who knows. So that's 3 different people that refute it (only as it relates to Abby).

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...highlight=abby

But if you acknowledged that it's up to the discretion of the girl, how is that fair to Abby to keep telling everyone that there is an upcharge when nobody has said there was with Abby? You also don't have premium access and some of these items can be answered in reviews and / or replies within each review. So it's not necessarily your fault that you don't have premium access, but I do think you should have your facts straight before you keep posting about this 100 upcharge in multiple Abby threads. Just because people haven't refuted it doesn't mean it's 100% true.

Also, I tried sending you a PM about this, but your mailbox is full, so that's the only reason I posted all this here.
Old 04-19-2022, 01:45 PM   #29
B.Wayne
BANNED

my inbox is full. i dont have pa, as you now know. i saw Nana and Maple, i have not done reviews because i dont want to be accused of promoting La. you hit the nail on the head about regulars. there is a popular provider that works at another studio that claims certain things are not available but they actually are. and i was asked not to say anything, im not naming names to comply with her request, so some regulars might be ok and some non regulars might not. kfest is like Hds, its up to the girl. see the review of jisoo. I would love for people to refute they do not charge an extra 100 at kfest especially abby . all ive seen about abby lately is promoter mentions and bumps minus 1 review from another handle ive not seen around. of course they will not mention extra fees,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk328 View Post
I will first off say that i don't necessarily disagree with your premise about the upcharge. I personally would not pay a BB upcharge.

But with that being said, there are two guys in the thread link below (including the OP) that say there was not an upcharge. See Posts 8 and 10. I haven't seen her at K-Fest, but I asked her via text and she said there is no upcharge. I have been a regular of hers since last year, so there's a chance she doesn't upcharge for regulars but who knows. So that's 3 different people that refute it (only as it relates to Abby).

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...highlight=abby

But if you acknowledged that it's up to the discretion of the girl, how is that fair to Abby to keep telling everyone that there is an upcharge when nobody has said there was with Abby? You also don't have premium access and some of these items can be answered in reviews and / or replies within each review. So it's not necessarily your fault that you don't have premium access, but I do think you should have your facts straight before you keep posting about this 100 upcharge in multiple Abby threads. Just because people haven't refuted it doesn't mean it's 100% true.

Also, I tried sending you a PM about this, but your mailbox is full, so that's the only reason I posted all this here.
Old 04-19-2022, 02:18 PM   #30
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Quote:
my inbox is full. i dont have pa, as you now know. i saw Nana and Maple, i have not done reviews because i dont want to be accused of promoting La. you hit the nail on the head about regulars. there is a popular provider that works at another studio that claims certain things are not available but they actually are. and i was asked not to say anything, im not naming names to comply with her request, so some regulars might be ok and some non regulars might not. kfest is like Hds, its up to the girl. see the review of jisoo. I would love for people to refute they do not charge an extra 100 at kfest especially abby . all ive seen about abby lately is promoter mentions and bumps minus 1 review from another handle ive not seen around. of course they will not mention extra fees,
I gave you three examples of people refuting the upcharge (including myself but I only have second hand knowledge) and you say you still you would love for people to refute Abby's supposed upcharge. It's innocent until proven guilty and not the other way around.

You're being a bit stubborn about all of this - instead of just admitting that it wasn't fair for you to assume there is an upcharge with Abby. I even admitted that I don't disagree with your premise, so I am not trying to be a dick about everything. But when there is absolutely zero firsthand knowledge as it relates to an upcharge with Abby, telling everyone in multiple posts and multiple threads that she charges an extra 100 is a shitty thing to do. Like I mentioned before, just because people don't refute something, that doesn't make it true. Don't you see how dangerous that could be?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women