Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59973
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2010, 09:12 AM   #16
bigbirddog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

ACP .45 accurized by a noted gunsmith with tritium signts; very accurate and deadly with great knock down power

More random pistols and shotguns than I can keep track of
bigbirddog is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 07:19 PM   #17
Sens55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

My favorite gun? The one I have on my hand when I need it!

My carry gun is a Kimber CDP II .45 ACP. I have it with me 90% of the time. Take your chances on the 10% I don't.

At home for defense it's the tried-and-true Remington 870 pump. Don't have to be perfevt to take them down

I have several other guns & like them all. But I LOVE my Beretta 686 over 7 under. It's a work of art & I wish I could afford 10 more of them!
Sens55 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 07:24 PM   #18
Sens55
Valued Poster

Sorry for the typos. I'm on my cell. Hard to type without fat fingering
Sens55 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 11:01 PM   #19
NoHalo4Me
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Benelli M4 Tactical with pistol grip and rail light loaded with "0" buckshot.

Never missed yet. Never killed a family member in the next room, or a neighbor in the house next door. Even when shaking like a leaf on a tree during the real thing!

Carry and Conceal: Strictly hush, hush.
NoHalo4Me is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 07:31 PM   #20
BottomlessFilth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7206
Encounters: 1

Hmm, Weapon of Choice....
My Mind
The Only Things I Shoot Are (LOL):
(1) Shoot Pool
(2) Shoot Alcohol
(3) Shoot the Shit
A long time ago I used to go out to the country with a bunch of guy friends. We would shoot rifles at cans, pumpkins, targets, etc. I have to say there is something very exhilarating about shooting shit up LOL. I can understand why boys/men have a love for powerful guns. They play cops/robbers & cowboys/Indians as boys, then grow up to be hunters, protectors and weapons collectors as men.

And Now for Something Funny...

BottomlessFilth is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 10:41 PM   #21
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

I won't tell you what I carry, but it'll put you down if you need puttin' down - but I WILL tell you what I want . . .

A girl can dream!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_P90

Of course, I can only legally get my hands on the PS90. The Olathe PD is the only area agency that will publicly acknowledge possessing the FN P90 LV/LIR (other than the Feds) - at last count they had 23, I get wet just looking at one . . . now you know what I want for Christmas DD.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 12:18 AM   #22
bestoralntexas
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16633
My ECCIE Reviews

Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm, for my all grown up now days, and for protection.
BUT, I HAVE TO SAY THE GUN I REMEMBER SHOOTING AS IF I JUST SHOT IT MOMENTS AGO, AND IS MY ALLTIME FAVE, A SEMI AUTO TECH9 (FIRING PIN ADJUSTMENT), WITH TWO 50 ROUND CLIPS (DISCONTINUED IN THE 90'S)
"DUCKTAPED" ( A COUNTRY GIRL WITH IDEAS)AT THE ENDS, I WAS 17 AND A TOMBOY OBVIOUSLY
bestoralntexas is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:37 AM   #23
Bubba
ECCIE Ambassador

I recently purchased my first pistol. It's a Sig P220 - .45 I have only had the opportunity to shoot it once. Considering it was the first time I have shot a pistol since I was 12 (that was a few years ago) I thought I did pretty good. I hope to get the time to practice more and eventually get my conceal/carry permit.

I also have a Remington 1100 12-gauge with a ventilated rib and modified choke. I used to be pretty good with it but it has been a few years since I fired it. The good thing about shotguns in the home is that all you have to do is point it in the general direction of "the intruder." No aiming necessary.

I have two other guns I have never fired. One is an old Stevens lever-action, single shot .22. The other is a replica Cap and Ball.
Bubba is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:47 AM   #24
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Bubba, I used to have a Sig 220, its a very nice pistol, I never had any problems with it and it never jammed on me. Unfortuately I am sure it is now in the possession of one of our fine ATFE agents, due to my long ago problems. I sure wish I had it back, they really got some great weapons from me, in addition they got a Striker Street sweeper 12 guage which I bought for the very brief period where they were legal. Today it would be worth a mint, they also got a Desert Eagle .50 and a Colt Anaconda .44 mag., plus numerous others weapons, it pains me to think that they went into the melting pot. But you will love your Sig, they make an excellent weapon.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:50 AM   #25
dirty dog
Valued Poster

"Of course, I can only legally get my hands on the PS90. The Olathe PD is the only area agency that will publicly acknowledge possessing the FN P90 LV/LIR (other than the Feds) - at last count they had 23, I get wet just looking at one . . . now you know what I want for Christmas DD."

Sweetie there was a time when I would have been able to make that happen, but those days are long gone, most of the people that I knew who would have been able to aquire one for me are either locked up or dead. But oh what might have been had I been able to offer that up in trade LOL.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:49 AM   #26
Bluesea
Registered Member

Finally a subject that I am familiar with.

Sig P220 .45
RRiver AR10 .308
Browning A-Bolt 30-06
Browning Citori 12 guage

Just to name my favorites.

Thank you, founding fathers, for having the foresite to allow us to protect ourselves from tyronny, oppression, and censorship by creating the 2nd Amendment.
Bluesea is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 11:00 AM   #27
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Blue Sea, how are you liking the Rock River in .308 I have been trying to decide on a new AR but cant make up my mind on a caliber, I have a Bushmaster in 5.56 but was thnking about the .308 or the 6.8 so I can do some hog and whitetail hunting with it.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:02 AM   #28
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Not really wanting to bring up Politics but I think those of us who are shooters need to press our Reps for some type of legislation to protect our AMMO as much as our weapons, because I am afraid that is the tactic that is going to be used to hurt us. Okay last time I am bringing up politics LOL. sorry guys.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:09 AM   #29
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

I presently own uno gun. Its a plain jane .22 by Savage Arms from Wal-Mart. Ammo for it is dirt cheap, so I can have alot of fun target shooting....and it serves a purpose, several possums have met their maker.

I fired everything under the sun in the Army, and I've gotten alot of the 'big gun' out of my system...I might opt for a 9 mm (M-9) in the near future though. I can attest to its accuracy being superior to the 1911 .45...and stopping power? Since I plan on carrying this thing around, I may go smaller yet. Most people run away when any bullet is fired.
lacrew_2000 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 11:29 AM   #30
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Wow Jackie, you must like the excitement of full auto fire. I got tired of carrying the ammo real fast. For personal protection, when it should not be obvious, I still like the 22 magnum. You only need to show it when you need it.

[URL="http://www.chuckhawks.com/5-7x28_cop_killer.htm"]http://www.chuckhawks.com/5-7x28_cop_killer.htm]

"This leaves us with the obvious conclusion that the 5.7x28mm cartridge has little advantage over the .22 WMR in terms of killing power and serious disadvantages in terms of the price and availability of both firearms and ammunition. Without doubt, being shot with either can have deadly results, but there are much greater threats and more important things with which to be concerned. The top "man stopping" handgun cartridge remains the .357 Magnum, and it has been around since 1934."

"Undoubtedly, some think the Second Amendment is outmoded in a society where our standing army is the pride of our Nation, where well-trained police forces provide personal security, and where gun violence is a serious problem. That is perhaps debatable, but what is not debatable is that it is not the role of this Court to pronounce the Second Amendment extinct." - Justice Scalia, DC vs Heller

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women