Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47582
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2012, 12:21 AM   #16
katkisses2000
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32295
My ECCIE Reviews

My dear boy there are some things that go bump in the night,we are the things that bump back.Hellboy the frist one
katkisses2000 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 01:43 AM   #17
JayceeRivers
Account Disabled

User ID: 113900
My ECCIE Reviews

For the star wars quoters ----I so lust you.

City of angels: I wait all day, just hoping for one more minute with you, and I don't even know you.
JayceeRivers is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 04:42 AM   #18
bikebryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Lest I forget, from Firefly, after the Companion Inora walks by with another woman on way to her private quarters:

Jayne: "I'll be in my bunk."

In the same vein, from Serenity:

Kaylee: "Been over a year nothing's been twixt my nethers weren't run by battiers."
Mal: "Oh God, I can't KNOW that."
Jayne: "I could hear some more."
bikebryan is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 08:31 AM   #19
growler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

BobInKC, I've always loved that quote from the Unforgiven..........

"I found you in hell. Don't you think I could find you in Jeresy." from What Dreams May Come
growler is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:04 PM   #20
Tigerfan1977
Gaining Momentum

From the most quotable figure in movie history...

No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try. (The Empire Strikes Back)

or on a lighter note than is usual for him....

Lost a planet, Master Obi-Wan has. How embarrassing. How embarrassing. (Attack of the Clones)

And more appropriately for this board...
[IMG][/IMG]
Tigerfan1977 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:19 PM   #21
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

"You will give your rifle a girl's name because this is the only pussy you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary J. Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties are over."

Sgt. Hartman from Full Metal Jacket
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:26 PM   #22
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Having tried this a few times, remember to give the proper credit to the screen writer who wrote the words.

I am shocked, shocked that gambling is going on in here. (money is handed to him) Your winnings sir. (takes the money) Oh, thank you very much. (pockets the money) Everybody out at once! Captain Renault-Casablanca, Julius and Philip Epstein.

(in front of a table full of weapons) From Red China: Chicom K-50 sub-machine gun... Chinese communist! SKS Soviet-made semi-automatic carbine... Russian communist! Ammunition, Czechoslovakian-made... Czech communist! No sir, Mr. Beckworth! It doesn't take a lead weight to fall on me or a hit from one of those weapons to recognize that what's involved here is communist domination of the world! Sargeant Muldoon, The Green Berets-James Lee Barrett

Most human problems can be solved by an appropriate charge of high explosives. Blaster, Uncommon Valor-Joe Gayton

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one. Captain Spock, Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan- Gene Roddenberry, Harve Bennett.

I'm obnoxious and disliked! John Adams-1776, Sherman Edwards and Peter Stone

I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace; that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress! And by God, I have had this Congress! For ten years, King George and his Parliament have gulled, cullied, and diddled these colonies with their illegal taxes! Stamp Acts, Townshend Acts, Sugar Acts, Tea Acts! And when we dared stand up like men, they have stopped our trade, seized our ships, blockaded our ports, burned our towns, and spilled our BLOOD! And still, this Congress refuses to grant ANY of my proposals on independence, even so much as the courtesty of open debate! Good God, what in hell are you waiting for? John Adams, 1776-Sherman Edwards and Peter Stone

JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 09:39 PM   #23
bartipero
Valued Poster

Uh, JD, somewhat off topic, but a point of order about 1776--what has changed? I say, my dear fellow, we seem to have reverted to the mean. lol
bartipero is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:43 AM   #24
ezgoindude
Valued Poster

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum. Nada, They Live, Ray Nelson and John Carpenter.
ezgoindude is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 10:09 AM   #25
b.daddy51
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Great quotes all and too many classics to list BUT one of my favorite lines (and I use it a lot whenever someone says something stupid) is from Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid when Sundance says to Butch "You keep thinking Butch, that's what you're good at."
b.daddy51 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 10:30 AM   #26
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.daddy51 View Post
Great quotes all and too many classics to list BUT one of my favorite lines (and I use it a lot whenever someone says something stupid) is from Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid when Sundance says to Butch "You keep thinking Butch, that's what you're good at."
"I've got vision and the rest of the world wears bi-focals." - Butch Cassidy (Paul Newman) right after that quote by the Sundance Kid (Robert Redford).
Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 02:08 PM   #27
Anon3x
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Like many fly fishermen in western Montana where the summer days are almost Arctic in length, I often do not start fishing until the cool of the evening. Then in the Arctic half-light of the canyon, all existence fades to a being with my soul and memories and the sounds of the Big Blackfoot River and a four-count rhythm and the hope that a fish will rise. Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of those rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs. I am haunted by waters.
Anon3x is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:53 PM   #28
growler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

A classic....."Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."
growler is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 09:46 PM   #29
bartipero
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler View Post
A classic....."Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."
And the remarkable thing about "that" movie is that it was written on the fly as they went and they had no idea of how it would end until in the process of making it. Some of the best stuff comes out under deadline pressure creativity.
bartipero is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:58 PM   #30
aspenxtremes
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have fucked with? That's me
Clint Eastwood, Gran Torino
aspenxtremes is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women