Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2011, 04:28 PM   #16
Seomon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Guys, the Bills aren't a bad team. I never expected the Chiefs to win it, and anyone who did was smoking the whacky weed. If the Bills were say in the NFC West or the AFC West last year, they'd probably've won the division. So, the Chiefs losing was not a surprise to me. The sloppiness WAS. And that my friends in my opinion is due to the lockout and overall lack of practicing. Anyone see Kerry Collins out there? Couldn't even get a snap from center... Not that Kerry is a football wonder, but I've never seen him fumble snaps like he did yesterday... these guys NEED ALL OF THE OFF SEASON practice they can get!! Period. Getting a bigger break will mean crappier product on the field.

As for the bastards disparaging my Cowboys teams, you guys suck. Taking joy from the misery of others. It's horrible. It's Un-American. And downright unchristian. I'll be looking forward to our spats over the season... but I will never sink as low as bashing another's team... unless it's those frickin Iggles.
Seomon is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 04:57 PM   #17
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Eric Berry is out for the season.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 04:57 PM   #18
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritz3552 View Post
Andrew Luck - Stanford
Thats the kid, thanks Fritz....
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:32 PM   #19
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default Griefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seomon View Post
Guys, the Bills aren't a bad team. I never expected the Chiefs to win it, and anyone who did was smoking the whacky weed. If the Bills were say in the NFC West or the AFC West last year, they'd probably've won the division. So, the Chiefs losing was not a surprise to me. The sloppiness WAS. And that my friends in my opinion is due to the lockout and overall lack of practicing. Anyone see Kerry Collins out there? Couldn't even get a snap from center... Not that Kerry is a football wonder, but I've never seen him fumble snaps like he did yesterday... these guys NEED ALL OF THE OFF SEASON practice they can get!! Period. Getting a bigger break will mean crappier product on the field.

As for the bastards disparaging my Cowboys teams, you guys suck. Taking joy from the misery of others. It's horrible. It's Un-American. And downright unchristian. I'll be looking forward to our spats over the season... but I will never sink as low as bashing another's team... unless it's those frickin Iggles.
The Bills lost a lot of close games last year. A timely timeout from Haley kept them from beating the Chiefs. Their QB is not afraid to fire the ball in there. Compare to Cassell who thinks, thinks, thinks, then eats the football. He makes Steve Bono and Elvis Grbac look more decisive.
We can rip Cassell all day,but until their candy ass defense learns to tackle, Cassell won't get many chances to screw up. Opposing teams just need to run, run, and run. Denver killed them with Moreno, Raiders with Bush, and the Bills with a journeyman bruiser, Jackson. Once the RB pass the defensive line, their LB's and safeties are on their heels.
Haley needs to do the same thing with Charles, Jones and McFlustered.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 07:26 PM   #20
Kaboom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I'm shocked there weren't riots in the streets after that debacle of a game. And that lockout definitely didn't help prevent players from being out for the year, not just here, but all over.
Kaboom is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 08:21 PM   #21
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Anybody else watching on TV notice the shot of the parking lot in the 3rd quarter? Cars were racing....and I mean racing....out the gates! It looked like the Indy 500 out there as people tried to get far away from that craptastick game. Probably the funniest damn thing I saw all day.
swarmyone is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:37 PM   #22
Thequeen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32517
My ECCIE Reviews

Seomon.. did you call me a bastard???? And Yes I do suck.. Quite well I have been told...
Thequeen is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:16 AM   #23
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

+10000000000000000000000000000 00000000000 for Queen!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:57 AM   #24
Seomon
Valued Poster

Thanks, COG. Some back-up you turned out to be... Go ahead and take the side of the pretty woman...

And TheQueen, I have to admit, I normally don't go for the sucking, for it usually doesn't work for me. I've had one woman work it so well that I lost control. Curious to see if you could match her... maybe we'll have to play some time.
Old 09-13-2011, 10:31 AM   #25
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Not for me either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmyone View Post
Fuck discounted tickets. You still have to fork over $27 dollars to park. I'm just a lifetime fan that is utterly disgusted by the overall lack of effort by our professional sports teams in town. If I'm going to drop a hundred bucks in an afternoon...you can damn sure there is going to be naked boobies involved. My days of lining Clark Hunt's pockets are over!
I voted in the public forum, about the Chief and the Royals, years ago. I don't waste my money on this nonsense anymore. Why bother! If you want to have some fun, go to a high school game. Some of these kids work their hearts out for the game. The T-bone games are a lot more fun than the Royals. Wise up people. Why punish yourself spending time at something you don't like, and waste $100 to $300 at the same time. Put you money where it gets you something.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 11:41 PM   #26
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I'm with you JR, I vastly prefer American Association baseball over the pros.
Old 09-13-2011, 11:41 PM   #27
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Seomon, I have been knighted by the Queen. All Hail Our Queen!
Old 09-19-2011, 08:41 PM   #28
cmhcfan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Mya View Post
I guess the only good news that they can only improve from here.
Week 1 41-7
Week 2 48-3

Somehow I don't think they got the message that they can only
improve from here. Personally I think we are going to see a lot of these blow outs.
cmhcfan is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:57 PM   #29
Miss_Mya
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23781
My ECCIE Reviews

You are so right. I was trying to optimistic but after their second it is very hard. I agree we are going to see more of these blow outs. If they win a game it will be pure luck and nothing more. I went to a game last year and was very happy but this year there is no way I would waste money to go see them lose.
Miss_Mya is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 02:08 AM   #30
Seomon
Valued Poster

Default Really Mya??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Mya View Post
You are so right. I was trying to optimistic but after their second it is very hard. I agree we are going to see more of these blow outs. If they win a game it will be pure luck and nothing more. I went to a game last year and was very happy but this year there is no way I would waste money to go see them lose.
I heard the real value in going to a game anyway was the tailgating... it was for me - oh so long ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women