Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47584
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35411
Mojojo33117

Old 05-01-2011, 10:37 PM   #16
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

I am wondering what Qadaffi's thoughts are tonight. After losing his son and other members of his family. Now seeing OBL gunned down. I wonder what is going through his mind right about now.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:44 PM   #17
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheaper2buyit View Post
No matter what obama does the haters will hate good kill on to the next fucker who wants to mess with the USA
Very true cheaper- but look at what Obama has done since he got in office- he inherited a recession with 2 wars- say what you want but the bottom line if Obama was a horrible President- the recession would have went into a depression- he passed health care- tax breaks to the middle class and killed Osama under his watch- between this event and Ryan's bad move on reforming Medicare plus people like Trump will give Obama a huge boost- there goes the GOP argument that Obama is weak on security- also it's a proven fact that in Obama's 2 and 1/2 years Obama's administration has killed/captured more Al-Qyeada/Taliban leaders than Bush's 7 years.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:46 PM   #18
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
I am wondering what Qadaffi's thoughts are tonight. After losing his son and other members of his family. Now seeing OBL gunned down. I wonder what is going through his mind right about now.
I don't think he's sleeping well lol- Khadaffi better step down asap or join Osama and his 72 virgins.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:49 PM   #19
Thequeen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32517
My ECCIE Reviews

I am very happy the lil fucker is dead but I do have to sit back and wonder just what is going to happen now. He was the leader of how many ppl where?? Lots and they are everywhere. Now that he is dead, his followers are going to step up and do who knows what.
I thought Obama's speech was perfect. Im also glad he made this statement as well, "“the US is not – and never will be – at war with Islam…Bin Laden was not a Muslim leader; he was a mass murderer of Muslims"

Yes this is a huge deal and very happy that our soliders got it done! I pray for every one out there fighting.

also one other fact, Bin Laden death announcement came out on May 1 2011. Hitler death announcement also came on May 1 1945.
Thequeen is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 11:12 PM   #20
kcmark
Gaining Momentum

So now we know what President Obama was talking about when he said last week that he had better things to do than agrue with tRump about his birth certificate and other silly things!!!!!
kcmark is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 01:03 AM   #21
jhawq88
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Just saw the news and am very happy, what a great start to the week. Great job SEALS! Thanks for all you do!
jhawq88 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 05:23 AM   #22
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default Osama

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
I hope Qadafi is next. That would create enough to to sing around the
fire with the devil, uday, qusay, Saddam, Osama, Qadafi's son, and Moamar could join them. Who would have thought ten years ago Saddam and Osama would be dead and Qadafi running like the coward that he is.
May they all burn in hell.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 05:28 AM   #23
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheaper2buyit View Post
on to the next fucker who wants to mess with the USA
Qadaffi, the pres of Iran, Hamas leaders.....they'll all like us when they're dead or threatened with death!
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 05:47 AM   #24
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

I just read the AP report of the timeline as to how the intelligence was gathered - fascinating - the courier was identified four years ago; his importance was identified two years ago; his residence and the person (bin Laden) he was working with was identified in August. The planning began for the raid in February and was approved on Friday. Pin-hedda and the CIA were in charge of the operation. And, the best part - and the best decision the Bamster made - no foreign leaders (friends or enemies), Pakistani leaders or members of our government were informed of the operation until it was done. SEAL Team Six and the CIA operatives did their jobs masterfully. And the Bamster takes credit because he's in office when this all went down - as it should be.

I am sure that the powers that be are convinced that they nailed bin Laden, but I wouldn't be surprised if a week or two from now another one of those videotapes or audio tapes surfaces stating "I am still alive - I was not at the compound when it was attacked." After all, wasn't it reported that bin Laden had four or five look-a-likes? I hope, because he's sleeping with the fishes, that someone got plenty of DNA so that it can be confirmed that they actually killed bin Laden.

Good riddance.
Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 06:51 AM   #25
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I left for work after my last post so no more updates. I haven't taken anything away from Obama but there are some lingering questions or don't you care?

Fritz I have to point out that the ground work was laid in the last administration as you said four years ago. Some will say that this is a dis of Obama. Remember who gets credit for winning World War II? FDR even though he was dead before it ended. Who brought down the Soviet Union? Ronald Reagan even though he was no longer president when it happened. So Bush laid the ground work and he also gave orders that killing or capturing Bin Laden was job one of the CIA. So Obama gave the same orders that Bush did and got lucky that he had the best terrorist killers in the world; US Navy Seals!
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 07:02 AM   #26
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

When you go hunting it's not who sees the deer first it's who pulls the trigger that kills the deer that matters
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:18 AM   #27
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

A good day for the USA and it has to turn to political crap on this board. Enjoy the moment.
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:59 AM   #28
growler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Well said Big Mike....today can't we all just be proud Americans, no left no right for ONE day?
growler is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 09:32 AM   #29
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC View Post
A good day for the USA and it has to turn to political crap on this board. Enjoy the moment.
Mike it is a good day as I mentioned- I have given props to Fox news as they have REPEATEDLY said that Obama deserves high credit. I watched Obama's speech 7 times already- he gave credit to his predecessors and to everyone involved in the operations- he even called Bush and Clinton. John Gait made the false assumption that he(Obama) was taking all credit which is untrue. Every living American regardless of party affiliation should be glad this piece of sh*t is with his 72 virgins. I have not yet listened to Hannity or Rush- hopefully they will give EVERYONE involved including Obama praises for taking out this scumbag. USA ! USA!
Old 05-02-2011, 02:48 PM   #30
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

72 virgins? I'd rather have 72 Queens, or Graces, or most any of the ladies here. 72 virgins would be awful. They'd be wondering what their mother would think, what their friends will say, etc. That would not be paradise. But, yes, today is a good day for America. Thank you Mr. President, for not insisting that he be arrested and brought to trial.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women