Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2014, 10:45 AM   #16
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

What WTF does not know is that the number of adults entering the US is down but children being told to (forced) to come to the US is way up. Why do you think that is? They are not here for the jobs in either the food or construction businesses.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 12:08 PM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Of course i am a minnow

As are you...
You are directly benefiting by illegal aliens coming to this country,

I'm not.

Since you don't believe in "trickle down" economics, ...

..... don't give me the that restaurant bullshit. I don't own one.

And if I did own one, all the employees would be legally able to work here.

Back to the ass-kicking in Gaza.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 12:25 PM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You are directly benefiting by illegal aliens coming to this country,

I'm not.

Since you don't believe in "trickle down" economics, ...

..... don't give me the that restaurant bullshit. I don't own one.

And if I did own one, all the employees would be legally able to work here.

Back to the ass-kicking in Gaza.
You are a GWB type liar....you think you know something about me but of course you do not. ''WTF has WMD at his homebuilding site!''

I do not own a home building business....I do pay a builder to build a house I have had designed on a lot I have bought.

Kinda like how you contract for food when you go to a restaurant. You agree on a price for a product. In your case food, in my case a house. Only difference is , I am reselling the food at a profit or loss. You are just eating the food.

Neither of us have any legal obligation to go into the restaurants and check their workers immigration status.

So until you actually get into the restaurant business, all you are is talk about wtf you would or would not do is just that.

You still have not addressed the biggest homebuilder and GOP supporter Bob Perry or the US Chamber of Commerce stance on immigration.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 12:33 PM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
What WTF does not know is that the number of adults entering the US is down but children being told to (forced) to come to the US is way up. Why do you think that is? They are not here for the jobs in either the food or construction businesses.
WTF does to know that you dumbshit.

WTF also knows that it was a GWB signed law these kids are taking advantage of. One where a bunch of do gooders dipshit lumped all kids south of Mexico as potential sex slaves.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 12:45 PM   #20
stevepar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I hope isr doesn't get into a protracted ground war engagement in gaza...
last time they tried it didn't work well....
the streets are narrow and there plenty of places to hide...
stevepar is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 12:51 PM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
WTF does to know that you dumbshit.

WTF also knows that it was a GWB signed law these kids are taking advantage of. One where a bunch of do gooders dipshit lumped all kids south of Mexico as potential sex slaves.
So, WTF, is blaming the invasion of all those potential construction workers on GWB, who signed a law .. how long ago? .... while being the leader of the Republican-Big Business party ... so that they could come here and get jobs in the textile factories and join the unions who are always looking out for the Republican-Big Business party (and now the "Tea Party") ... so that the Republican controlled unions can generate more revenue through dues .. and regain their status in the U.S. since the Republican - Big Business owners like John Kerry-Heinz took their businesses overseas to get cheap labor since the Republican-Big Business Labor Unions drove up the hourly wage and benefit contracts to a point at which it was no longer economically feasible to make a shirt in this country and it was better to make them in Vietnam!

Makes friggin' sense to me ...

..so since that was such a crappy law that Bush signed ... how long ago ... why is it that the duffus "with a pen" currently in the white house didn't suspend the EXECUTION of the law Bush signed ... how long ago? ... so that little children would not be exploited into sex slaves ... and stick strictly on construction jobs?

You know, WTF, please stick with chatting with the bimbos. You look better.

In the meantime, how's the ass-kicking going on?
Old 07-18-2014, 01:16 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
So, WTF, is blaming the invasion of all those potential construction workers on GWB No I am not...the invasion is mostly kids. As smart as you claim to be , one would think you would know that. , who signed a law .. how long ago? 2008...The 2008 law is the reason for the surge in children arriving here. .... while being the leader of the Republican-Big Business party ... so that they could come here and get jobs in the textile factories and join the unions again you liar, it is kids coming here not textile workers. We have outsourced textile workers to China. who are always looking out for the Republican-Big Business party (and now the "Tea Party") ... so that the Republican controlled unions can generate more revenue through dues .. and regain their status in the U.S. since the Republican - Big Business owners like John Kerry-Heinz took their businesses overseas to get cheap labor since the Republican-Big Business Labor Unions drove up the hourly wage and benefit contracts to a point at which it was no longer economically feasible to make a shirt in this country and it was better to make them in Vietnam! So are you for this type of open border Lexus? Are you for outsourcing to cut union jobs? You just do not want them to actually come here and work and pay taxes and shit. Gotchya. You are a selective border agent. One the turns a blind eye if it hurts unions and helps big business.

Makes friggin' sense to me ... It would, you care nothing about the middle class.

..so since that was such a crappy law that Bush signed ... how long ago 2008 you dumb shit. 2008 and now coyotes are advertising to exploit that law. Don't you read wtf is happening or do you just listen to Fox News? ... why is it that the duffus "with a pen" name calling again, well at least you have quit crying about beging called an idiot. currently in the white house didn't suspend the EXECUTION of the law Bush signed ... how long ago? 2008 ... so that little children would not be exploited into sex slaves you obviously do not understand the law and how coyotes are now exploiting the law . ... and stick strictly on construction jobs? Once again little children are not working construction jobs, Jesus. What a dumb fuc.

You know, WTF, please stick with chatting with the bimbos. You look better.

In the meantime, how's the ass-kicking going on?
To many dumb asses....not enough feet!

You Tea Wipes are a load....
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 01:25 PM   #23
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Perhaps when Benji gets done kicking ass, again, he can come show us how to secure our border.
Someone needs to show us how to secure the border, though we should begin with employer sanctions, also.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 01:40 PM   #24
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

We don't know how many illegal migrant workers are coming here because all our resources are being tied up dealing with the children. They have become the priority for humanitarian reasons and rightfully so. Isn't it possible that this, planned or not, is a diversion that makes it possible for other illegals to get here more easily along with the drugs and violence that they may be bringing.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 01:58 PM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

How about we quit buying drugs....or legalize them!

Problem solved....now all we gotta do is ship them kids back to their own lil shithole!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 02:03 PM   #26
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevepar View Post
I hope isr doesn't get into a protracted ground war engagement in gaza...
The "last time" was a "politically correct, politically manipulated" incursion.

Hopefully, the "cease fire" this time will be because ...

... Hamas doesn't have anything left to shoot and no one to do any shooting.
Old 07-18-2014, 02:07 PM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Isn't it possible that this, planned or not, is a diversion that makes it possible for other illegals to get here more easily along with the drugs and violence that they may be bringing.
There has been some reporting that has described non-Latin American illegals coming across the border ... middle easterners have been identified.

The whole world believes we are not going to do anything to prevent our demise. Unfortunately our allies as well as our enemies.

Well ... may be so .,.. another briefing, then a round of pool.
Old 07-18-2014, 02:09 PM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
... though we should begin with employer sanctions, also.
Probation with community service working the border....if they are too frail to capture illegals, then do their laundry and cook their food while they are being warehoused to be processed and sent home. And I am talking about "the boss" ... not a designated representative.
Old 07-18-2014, 02:26 PM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Border Control ...

And on thread topic .... a two-fer.
Old 07-18-2014, 02:29 PM   #30
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
How about we quit buying drugs....or legalize them!

Problem solved....now all we gotta do is ship them kids back to their own lil shithole!
WTF - you and I agree!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women