Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2014, 04:33 PM   #16
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
I'd like to see all the liberals form their own country, move to it, and let us try to save the fucked up carcass of a country here that they have ruined.
That would be one way to get rid of all the lazy cocksuckers on the government tit.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 04:34 PM   #17
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I have heard that Ted Cruz Teabags both of these Koch Brother douchebags on a regular basis! It was on Fox news and we all know what a reliable news source that is!!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 04:45 PM   #18
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
The o'blamers will defend anything of the right.
You have NEVER defended anything on the right... "Independent" Ozombie liar. NEVER!!!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 05:04 PM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
I'd like to see all the liberals form their own country, move to it, and let us try to save the fucked up carcass of a country here that they have ruined.
Actually they did. In the 17th century. It came to be called the United States of America.

You are inconsequential JLHomo. You defected. You fled. You committed acts of cowardice. You are insincere and meaningless to the US and Israel.

You're no American.

You epitomize the ignorant, selfish, jealous, greedy, hypocritical bastards who fucked this country up over the course of your miserable, psychotic lives.

You're scum.

BTW -- your pals are simply stupid hillbilly mouthbreathers. You're a bona fide psycho. BJerk!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 06:43 PM   #20
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Actually they did. In the 17th century. It came to be called the United States of America.
OK - So you are calling a country of slaveholders formed by white men who didn't allow anyone but property owning white males to vote liberal?
Who counted black men as 3/5 of a person?
Who stole all that land from the Indians?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 06:48 PM   #21
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
You have NEVER defended anything on the right... "Independent" Ozombie liar. NEVER!!!
If you hadn't missed the point then you could post something relevant. You thrive on stupidity.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 09:51 PM   #22
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Same rules apply here. You can't say what Abbott and Koch are doing is ok because Obama has done it. Influence peddling is wrong, regardless.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 11:02 PM   #23
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

My GOD dull knife, got to give you a +100 you got it.
Old 07-04-2014, 12:14 PM   #24
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Abbott trades lives for campaign contributions....allows Koch brothers to escape any type of official scrutiny regarding where and how they store the explosive fertilizers like the type that blew up and killed 15 and injured 160 last April in West, Texas. Abbott takes $75,000 and being taxied around in the Koch brothers' private jet.
For the record, was the chemical depot that exploded in West, TX owned by the Kochs? The article seems to imply this but doesn't outright state it. The characterization of the Wendy campaign of keeping these places "secret" seems over the top although, for the most part, communities need to know about potential dangers to their community. Usually the locals work there.

$75K and a ride in Gulfstream Jet doesn't buy a top Texas football recruit anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Abbott is pathologically unstable and unfit to serve as governor. Not as dumb as Perry but years of his disability, the medication he's taken and the lack of physical touch has caused him to slip into mental illness.
Do you pass him in your shrinks office? I bet he takes his meds.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 12:24 PM   #25
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

It's funny how the Ozombies moved on from "It's Bush's fault" too...

It's the "Koch Brothers fault"...

"Shit Eater" the "SNICKS for DICKS" "Dick Turd" will be here soon.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 02:35 PM   #26
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Talk about missing points (maybe it's that hat that Timmie has). As has been pointed out and I see no one rebutting the point. A decision had to be made and either way someone was going to benefit. So the lefties latch on to the decision made by Abbott that they SAY helped the Koch brothers. That decision probably helped Warren Buffet as well but that wouldn't help the fiction. The article does not present a direct connection, it alludes to some nebulous connection that MAY have occurred (poor writing at best, poor research absolutely). My point was that I would humor the lefties here with their fantasy but pointed out that George Soros (the state owner of the democrat party) was a Hungarian, Jewish traitor who sold out his own people to the Nazis for money in World War II. So, if, IF, IF such a quid pro quo happened, they who do you prefer Kansas born Americans or a Hungarian born, nazi bastard? You've made your choice.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 02:43 PM   #27
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

What the Koch bros do isn't even a drop in the bucket compared to George Soros, the scumbag commie cocksucker and the libtards he supports.

And I agree with COG, it's wrong on both sides.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 03:07 PM   #28
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Talk about missing points (maybe it's that hat that Timmie has). As has been pointed out and I see no one rebutting the point. A decision had to be made and either way someone was going to benefit. So the lefties latch on to the decision made by Abbott that they SAY helped the Koch brothers. That decision probably helped Warren Buffet as well but that wouldn't help the fiction. The article does not present a direct connection, it alludes to some nebulous connection that MAY have occurred (poor writing at best, poor research absolutely). My point was that I would humor the lefties here with their fantasy but pointed out that George Soros (the state owner of the democrat party) was a Hungarian, Jewish traitor who sold out his own people to the Nazis for money in World War II. So, if, IF, IF such a quid pro quo happened, they who do you prefer Kansas born Americans or a Hungarian born, nazi bastard? You've made your choice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
It's funny how the Ozombies moved on from "It's Bush's fault" too...

It's the "Koch Brothers fault"...

"Shit Eater" the "SNICKS for DICKS" "Dick Turd" will be here soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Same rules apply here. You can't say what Abbott and Koch are doing is ok because Obama has done it. Influence peddling is wrong, regardless.
COG said it best...Here is your sign..
Old 07-05-2014, 01:02 PM   #29
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Timmie,

You care to address any legitimate questions JD and I raised?

Or was your post just troll bait?

KOCH!

gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 02:39 AM   #30
HoustonMilfDebbie
Account Disabled

User ID: 125890
My ECCIE Reviews

You mention "Koch Brothers"...they only care about profit, not people. I have something to say about "privatization". . .it is not for the common good, neither is it democratic!
HoustonMilfDebbie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women