Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59949
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2014, 09:27 AM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
So WTF thinks that because someone is a Tea Party member then they get what they deserve? Another Nazi in our midst. Just replace Tea Party with the word "Jew" and see how you sound WTF. I figure we might as well start calling you little fascists out for what you are.
You sound like some feminist bitch who was speeding , got a ticket and then cried you got a ticket because you were a woman. Had you not been speeding....you would not have gotten a ticket. Do you deny that the Tea Party is not promoting one party over another? God Damn you dense fuckers are something else. You sound like every other minority that cries for special rights.

The Tea Party groups were breaking the law. The majority of groups applying for 501(c)(4) statues were Tea Nuts....thus more were targeted.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 09:35 AM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
they don't have income you asshole..the income this article talks about is "member contributions"

members don't get tax deductions for the contribution and the entity doesn't have "taxable income" for those same contributions
You dumb fuck, the 501(c)(4) was set up for Social Welfare. Not a PAC. WTF is wrong with you.....they were breaking the law as written.

One minute you asshole's want one party to follow the letter of the law and the next minute you are making excuses for a bunch of toothless fuckers who are breaking it.

What the Law Says 501(c)(4)s May Do
A 501(c)(4) social welfare organization generally pays no taxes on its income, but may not offer its donors a tax deduction. Social welfare organizations may conduct unlimited lobbying and may engage in partisan political campaign work, but only as a secondary activity.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 09:41 AM   #18
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default notice the change of topic in your post, quite typical of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You dumb fuck, the 501(c)(4) was set up for Social Welfare. Not a PAC. WTF is wrong with you.....they were breaking the law as written.

One minute you asshole's want one party to follow the letter of the law and the next minute you are making excuses for a bunch of toothless fuckers who are breaking it.

What the Law Says 501(c)(4)s May Do
A 501(c)(4) social welfare organization generally pays no taxes on its income, but may not offer its donors a tax deduction. Social welfare organizations may conduct unlimited lobbying and may engage in partisan political campaign work, but only as a secondary activity.
what ppl may or may not do is entirely different than whether there is some sort of tax benefit.

and they weren't breaking any law, they couldn't even get to first base on approval...you idiot. the law was being broken against them

you hone in on conservative groups due to your built in bias, you don't like them educating people on the constitution.

conservatives are way way way behind the abuses of left wing organizations.

ever hear of politicking in left wing black "social justice" churches by the liberals ? these black "preachers" (demagogues) tell their members how to vote and bring in democrat politicians for campaigning and that's where true tax breaks are given, 501(c) (3)'s..they get tax deductions for those contributions. and that's where tax laws have been broken for a long long time but democrats benefit so they don't do anything about it and republicans have fear and trepidation because they are black so they don't do anything
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 10:39 AM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

ever hear of politicking in left wing black "social justice" churches by the liberals ? these black "preachers" (demagogues) tell their members how to vote and bring in democrat politicians for campaigning and that's where true tax breaks are given, 501(c) (3)'s..they get tax deductions for those contributions. and that's where tax laws have been broken for a long long time but democrats benefit so they don't do anything about it and republicans have fear and trepidation because they are black so they don't do anything
So now you are saying the Tea Party was trying to break the law like black people break the law? God Damn, that is a rather flimsy argument.

Look , never....if it was up to me there would not be one single tax deduction. If you gave to any political party , the political party would have to report it. No anonymous donors.

That solves the problems.

Shit I would not mind if folks got to check which programs their tax dollars went to fund. That way if there wasn't enough for a war , either folks that wanted a war chipped in more or STFU. Same with welfare. The problem is anonymous donors and folks that want to spent other folks money. The Tea Party is all talk ... when it comes down to it they are wanting to spend my money on their pet projects all veiled under their version of the meaning of the Constitution.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 10:43 AM   #20
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
So now you are saying the Tea Party was trying to break the law like black people break the law? God Damn, that is a rather flimsy argument.

Look , never....if it was up to me there would not be one single tax deduction. If you gave to any political party , the political party would have to report it. No anonymous donors.

That solves the problems.

Shit I would not mind if folks got to check which programs their tax dollars went to fund. That way if there wasn't enough for a war , either folks that wanted a war chipped in more or STFU. Same with welfare. The problem is anonymous donors and folks that want to spent other folks money. The Tea Party is all talk ... when it comes down to it they are wanting to spend my money on their pet projects all veiled under their version of the meaning of the Constitution.
I said before you cant read nor comprehend..you just keep reinforcing that

its really past the point of even trying to correct your feebleness, it just keeps repeating itself over and over and over and over again
Old 07-01-2014, 10:52 AM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I said before you cant read nor comprehend..you just keep reinforcing that

its really past the point of even trying to correct your feebleness, it just keeps repeating itself over and over and over and over again
Not agreeing with your bullshit has nothing to do with my reading or comprehension.

It has everything to do with your hubris.

"Anyone that disagrees with me must not be able to read or understand what I'm saying!"

Yea right....How about I just disagree with what I perceive to be bullshit.

A shocker it must be to you that anyone would disagree with you....you kinda like that guy named OBAMA!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 11:03 AM   #22
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not agreeing with your bullshit has nothing to do with my reading or comprehension.

It has everything to do with your hubris.

"Anyone that disagrees with me must not be able to read or understand what I'm saying!"

Yea right....How about I just disagree with what I perceive to be bullshit.

A shocker it must be to you that anyone would disagree with you....you kinda like that guy named OBAMA!
when you misread and attribute some made up from who knows where thing about equating the tea party and black churches to me...it leaves little wonder

not even counting your 501(c)(4) tax benefit lunacy
Old 07-01-2014, 11:09 AM   #23
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
....if it was up to me there would not be one single tax deduction. If you gave to any political party, the political party would have to report it. No anonymous donors.

That solves the problems and makes it easier for us libtards to identify and harass and harm our opponents, just like we did to that Mozilla CEO who we forced to resign for donating money to Prop 8 in California...

FTFY, fagboy...
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 11:21 AM   #24
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The majority of groups applying for 501(c)(4) statues were Tea Nuts....thus more were targeted.
... putting the "statistical analysis" aside ....

at least you concede there was targeting ..~!

And frankly, I don't give a shit who was getting "targeted" based on social or political grounds .... those targeting and those supervising the targeting need to go be Bubba's bunkmate for 10 to 20 years and see how they like getting "fucked" when they don't want to be fucked.

And the first one with pink leotards on for "processing' will be the Commissioner...

... probably wipe the smile off his face.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 11:24 AM   #25
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post

Simmons' empire depends on friendly government policies. Taxpayers... pay for the limits that government officials place on his tax and pollution liabilities.
Wow! Did I read that one right, dickmuncher? You mean this guy Simmons has the effrontery to seek "limits" on his taxes? What a fucking scandal! Everyone knows if you make money, it belongs to the government, not you! Who does this guy think he is, wanting "limits" on how much of "his" money the government can grab? And yeah, it's other taxpayers like you and me who "pay" for this outrage! Why would anyone try to limit their taxes? In dickmuncher heaven, we should all fork over 100% of our income and be grateful for whatever crumbs our government betters throw back at us...

You're so blind you can't even see how fucked up your whole line of thinking is, can you dickmuncher? You and your fellow libtards have your heads so far up your asses you won't stop until the government owns and controls everyone lock, stock and barrel...

Old 07-01-2014, 11:54 AM   #26
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

IBJubnior bloviates again!

Poor IBJunior.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 11:58 AM   #27
lustylad
BANNED

Did someone teach you a new word today, assup, or did you stumble upon it after hitting the wrong keys while trying to type "blowjob" into your search engine?
Old 07-01-2014, 01:28 PM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
... putting the "statistical analysis" aside ....

at least you concede there was targeting ..~!

And frankly, I don't give a shit who was getting "targeted" based on social or political grounds .... those targeting and those supervising the targeting need to go be Bubba's bunkmate for 10 to 20 years and see how they like getting "fucked" when they don't want to be fucked.

And the first one with pink leotards on for "processing' will be the Commissioner...

... probably wipe the smile off his face.
I concede there is targeting when they go ater a criminal. They target the one's robbing the bank....in this case the vast majority filing for501 status were creepy old Tea wackos dressed up like like it was 1776! Glad to see you make up your mind before a trial or charges have been brought.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 05:38 PM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Which Tea Party groups were breaking the law? What law(s) were they breaking? When were they prosecuted, and how many were found guilty?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 07:21 AM   #30
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Which Tea Party groups were breaking the law? What law(s) were they breaking? When were they prosecuted, and how many were found guilty?
if you're asking WTF he cant answer...he has it as his opinion..the problem I have with him is its ok he if has an opinion but he has his opinions and feelings and then the facts confused

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women