Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2014, 03:34 PM   #16
Bijou Neko
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 246228
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
That's how the new system works. To see a review, you have to ask the permission of the reviewer. Then you're able to see the entire review. If the reviewer doesn't respond in time or at all you're just SOL. Under the old system all reviews were visible, but there was a public (non-explicit) part & private (explicit) part.
Right now there's a way to see the full review even without the reviewer OKing it... once you send the request, look in your Sent PM folder and the full review will be part of your sent request. I'm sure they'll close this back door before too long, but for now it's very useful.

Personally I don't like the new setup at all. I feel like my reviews that I worked hard for are being held hostage!
Bijou Neko is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 12:34 AM   #17
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijou Neko View Post
Right now there's a way to see the full review even without the reviewer OKing it... once you send the request, look in your Sent PM folder and the full review will be part of your sent request. I'm sure they'll close this back door before too long, but for now it's very useful.

Personally I don't like the new setup at all. I feel like my reviews that I worked hard for are being held hostage!
Hi Bijou. Glad you made it here.

Yeah I knew about the "bug" in their system. I think they'll correct it soon enough, so I didn't think it was worth bringing up.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 06:42 PM   #18
Johnnyfitz
Registered Member

Encounters: 4
Arrow Naughty Review Refugee Camp - Sign In Here

For those that have pretty much got the from NR's new wiz bang Retar-Design and pricing structure, Welcome!

Couldn't even access frigging "My Favorites" when signed in with my account since I'm not Premium currently. And the pricing doubled, $ 99 for 3 months???

F DAT
Johnnyfitz is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 04:16 PM   #19
Honikitti
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115407
My ECCIE Reviews

We don't have much for hobbying in central Ky, I joined here some time ago but apparently didn't follow through with provider status. Waiting on that now. Maybe ECCIE can open up new territory for me....maybe south. Though I used Indys the most as it made traveling through Ohio/Pa&WV pretty easy, I used NR for trips to Louisville. There was never much action in Lexington. I've been told they are opening up a Kentucky section now. I'm sure they'll be hearing from others to expand for new regions.
Honikitti is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 11:01 PM   #20
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherHoni View Post
We don't have much for hobbying in central Ky, I joined here some time ago but apparently didn't follow through with provider status. Waiting on that now. Maybe ECCIE can open up new territory for me....maybe south. Though I used Indys the most as it made traveling through Ohio/Pa&WV pretty easy, I used NR for trips to Louisville. There was never much action in Lexington. I've been told they are opening up a Kentucky section now. I'm sure they'll be hearing from others to expand for new regions.
Not sure if you meant here or on NR, But the Lexington forum is very active on NR.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 08:03 PM   #21
Johnnyfitz
Registered Member

Encounters: 4
Default ZZzzzzzZZZZzzzzzZZZZzzzzz

I guess I live in a state of non-hobbying mutes

Johnnyfitz is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 09:51 PM   #22
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyfitz View Post
For those that have pretty much got the from NR's new wiz bang Retar-Design and pricing structure, Welcome!

Couldn't even access frigging "My Favorites" when signed in with my account since I'm not Premium currently. And the pricing doubled, $ 99 for 3 months???

F DAT
$400 annually? Mr Barnum was wrong, there is MORE than one sucker born every minute.
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 06:16 PM   #23
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1940
My ECCIE Reviews

Not cool. Was hoping to try it out. Here's to hoping they come to their senses and fix it. -fingers crossed-
honeydavis is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 02:21 PM   #24
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175

Welcome to change on NR website.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 08:28 PM   #25
CoolGuyRB
Registered Member

Out in northern California our "main website" got shut down recently.
I don't know why everyone is burnt on NR, I kind of like it(so far).

I do like the format and the ability for providers to review clients as well.
This makes it easy for guys like me who aren't dicks and would benefit from a reputation system.

Hopefully with this new security in place NR won't be the next site that gets taken down in the bay area.
CoolGuyRB is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 06:03 AM   #26
Bijou Neko
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCause View Post
$400 annually? Mr Barnum was wrong, there is MORE than one sucker born every minute.
And you STILL can't see the detailed reviews unless the review author chooses to share it with you (they closed that back door LOL). And some members are being very vocal about not sharing reviews with newbies or those who they feel aren't active enough.
Old 07-01-2014, 06:07 AM   #27
Monica13
Cock Whisperer

User ID: 178936
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

not sure but the link to the forums is gone this morning?
Monica13 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 06:22 AM   #28
Bijou Neko
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica13 View Post
not sure but the link to the forums is gone this morning?
Admin says they are "making some changes to make the forums look better. Sorry it's in progress but you will have that functionality returned shortly."

In the meantime you can access the forums with this link: www.naughtyreviews.com/forum
Old 07-01-2014, 08:56 AM   #29
Monica13
Cock Whisperer

User ID: 178936
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ok, thanks for the info.
Monica13 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 11:52 AM   #30
cp9406
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Default Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijou Neko View Post
Admin says they are "making some changes to make the forums look better. Sorry it's in progress but you will have that functionality returned shortly."

In the meantime you can access the forums with this link: www.naughtyreviews.com/forum
Thanks! That's good to know. I just assumed they had shut off access to the forums for non-paying members. Since they were the only reason I was still going there, I didn't plan on going back.
cp9406 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women