Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2014, 06:27 PM   #16
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews

I miss my backpage ad.
ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 09:13 PM   #17
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

I think you have to be comfortable in your own skin no matter what you do in life. Providing is a place where confidence matters. I don't care what your size is, you must be confident. There are men out there who like all types of ladies, from short to tall, from big to small...If you are trying to make a change in your life, as far as your size, do it only for yourself. Do it because YOU want to, not because of what others think of you.

Now to touch on the thread at hand, I too receive a lot of stupid inquiries as to my ads on BP.

I just shake my head, and laugh...

Melissa Madyson
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 10:49 PM   #18
MochaNautteBBW
Account Disabled

User ID: 3994

I'm seriously considering not putting my phone number in my ads. That way, I can weed out the undesirables.
MochaNautteBBW is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 12:46 AM   #19
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by XoticSynn View Post
I've been posting on Backpage since 2009...and the quality of ads has gone down the toilet (IMHO). I see girls charging $20 for their services and when I post my ads, I get some...interesting responses (to put it lightly). Here are just a few of them:

"your rates are too high"
"You must be crazy to be charging so much. BBW's should charge less"
IF I respond at all my reply to those especially are usually "my rate for you is now double due to a newly imposed 'you're an asshole' tax".
No kidding I don't respond at all but damnit if I did lol.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 02:12 PM   #20
Bijou Neko
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 246228
My ECCIE Reviews

Good advice from Brooke Wilde. Hang up or delete the instant you hear/see a derogatory word. You are not obligated to poison your brain with any of that nonsense. And it does help to focus on what a sad, pathetic person someone has to be to get their rocks off by trying to insult total strangers.

I think your pix are beautiful and your ad doesn't have the trashy look that's often found on BP. Maybe that's part of the problem- these subhumans can see you're something special and immediately want to drag you down to their level. Remember, having haters means you're doing something right!
Bijou Neko is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 02:31 PM   #21
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

You can easily give yourself brain damage from answering to stupid BP inquiries.
My best advice: The 'delete' key is your friend
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 03:25 PM   #22
MochaNautteBBW
Account Disabled

I have Google Voice and in the past two weeks, I've blocked so many people. When they get stupid on the phone, I hang up and immediately block them. No time for BS or games.

I realize that I'm not like most BP providers. I've known this for a long time. Even when I was posting on Craigslist, I never posted trashy slutty photos. I have plenty of haters, including one former friend that dissed me on MySpace because I refused to align myself with her pimp.

A lot of the girls that advertise on BP say they are high end...but don't really conduct themselves as such and their rates reflect that. I know that I'm no low-end provider and these boys (can't even call them men) can't handle that...so they try to bring me down.

Eventually, I will stop posting on Backpage completely.
Old 06-12-2014, 03:33 PM   #23
CerebralcunnilingusFan
Registered Member

Lightbulb Other venues to post your ads

Dear Ms. Davenport:
Also maybe one of the things that her assistant could help her on also is a place or a venue that she could advertise that would specialize in men who are looking for women her size. This would be a huge marketing advantage for her and it would upgrade the quality of client that she would encounter. Also I am also wondering what different types of men contact her through her p411 ads as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post
$250/wk was the average quote I received when I was shopping for an assistant. You can find GREAT assistants for less, or HORRIBLE assistants for more, so you just have to be a smart shopper.

$250/wk doesn't seem at all excessive to me. Especially if she is good. For a lot of us, that's only one appointment. One appointment a week investment in freeing up hours and hours of marketing, screening, and correspondence? If you get a good assistant, she should help boost your business by at least enough to pay for herself. Obviously, I'm willing to make that deal all day. Other ladies have to make their own decisions.

Sorry to hijack your thread, Synn. Didn't really mean for it to turn into a discussion on assistants. Hope things are looking up for you.
CerebralcunnilingusFan is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 04:06 PM   #24
Krystal Kay
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 120575
My ECCIE Reviews

You wouldn't want to entertain those jerks anyways. Or their conversations, as soon as I hear anything weird, I just hang up and then save the number as "No." If they feel like being funny then I can be a comdeian, too. But my jokes will be way worse.
Krystal Kay is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 05:09 PM   #25
MochaNautteBBW
Account Disabled

Google Voice has become my best friend. I no longer have to deal with jerks that don't know how to conduct themselves. I also get the guys that send me pics of their hung manhoods...and expect me to do "stuff" with them. One guy sent me a pick of his 12" manhood that made a horse look like a toothpick and said "I want to pay you $100 for 2 hours of pure pleasure". Ummmm...NO!
Old 06-13-2014, 05:56 PM   #26
Solitaire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 235014
My ECCIE Reviews

Looking at your ad, my two cents:

* I would remove the negative statement, "I do not accept..." and just state an hourly minimum (positive statement)
* I would remove the negative statement, "My rates are not..." - to me, this statement sets the "overpriced" idea in their minds... instead use positive descriptives to describe the BBW experience... top-notch and finest definitely are working... also: delicious, satisfying, relaxing, etc. - set the expectation.

The only "negative" I'd include would be a statement such as "if you're looking for spinner, etc etc, then I'm probably not for you" - that way you're essentially psychologically rejecting the asshats before they cant reject you. And the BBW lovers (the clients you WANT) are reading it and like "yeah, I'm here for ya baby! You're just for ME!"

Ms Mocha does this beautifully

* also, I don't give out my phone until after screening is complete, and so far it seems to work for me.

My humble opinion, offered with a gratuitous grain of salt

Solitaire is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 09:32 PM   #27
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Great suggestions, Solitaire!
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 09:36 PM   #28
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post
Looking at your ad, my two cents:

The only "negative" I'd include would be a statement such as "if you're looking for spinner, etc etc, then I'm probably not for you" - that way you're essentially psychologically rejecting the asshats before they cant reject you. And the BBW lovers (the clients you WANT) are reading it and like "yeah, I'm here for ya baby! You're just for ME!"
How about:

"If you're looking for a lady who's merely thick, I'm too much woman for you, and you should move along."
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 09:44 PM   #29
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNK View Post
How about:

"If you're looking for a lady who's merely thick, I'm too much woman for you, and you should move along."
Oh hush. I'm going to spank you.

Xoxo,
Your "merely thick" Mynx.
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 04:41 PM   #30
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
Oh hush. I'm going to spank you.

Xoxo,