Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 05-04-2014, 01:57 AM   #16
ScubaBad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petruchio View Post
How long must we be subjected to the endless conjectures of the most miserable of the old cows?

It is EXACTLY as I said, particularly regarding Kaylen. The fact that you even think that way is more telling than anything. Kaylen has related to me her frustration at not being allowed to speak here anymore to set you straight and says you two were never friends.

Honestly, how grandiose can you get?

The most amusing thing is that I can post complete truths and be called a liar, but when I suggest Dirty Dog doesn't have a mother no one argues. NO ONE.
I thought you bid us farewell?
ScubaBad is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 06:40 AM   #17
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Thank you for reminding me Dirty Dog.

The most ridiculous assertion of all in that entire thread was that Dirty Dog has a mother. I doubt seriously that Dirty Dog ever had a mother, and if that miserable old bastard ever did have a mother she is most certainly dead.
Awww bitch boy, don't be mad, I had nothing to do with the retarded actions that you alone took. As for my mother she passed in 2007 after a long and well cared for life. I hope someday your mother can get off the street corner because dumb, toothless and addicted is not a way to go through life. At the very least you could at least purchase her some new teeth, there not that expensive anymore. As for my miserable old ass, LOL, anytime you want to come talk to me in person I will be very happy to meet with you. Until then, may your back page search's bare fruit, you can always tell them your a back page reviewer, that angle seemed to work for you, at least for a little while.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 07:06 AM   #18
JT
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
How long must we be subjected to the endless conjectures of the most miserable of the old cows?

It is EXACTLY as I said, particularly regarding Kaylen. The fact that you even think that way is more telling than anything. Kaylen has related to me her frustration at not being allowed to speak here anymore to set you straight and says you two were never friends.

The most amusing thing is that I can post complete truths and be called a liar, but when I suggest Dirty Dog doesn't have a mother no one argues. NO ONE.
You truly are a bigger douche bag than I thought. Why would you come on here and make fun of someone's mother? That's about as chicken shit as you can get!

It's obvious you just want to stir shit and cause drama, so I will give you credit for one thing. You couldn't have picked a bigger drama queen in Kansas City to drag into this mess with you. Good job on that one! It's been said misery loves company and you two sound like a match made in heaven. Did you get a freebie for that glowing review?

If you have all the proof and names, cough it up! What's it going to hurt? After all you're leaving anyway, right?
JT is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 08:49 AM   #19
CaptainKaos
Hustla Extraodinaire

Encounters: 25

This. Is. Stupid.
CaptainKaos is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 09:41 AM   #20
johnsoncountyguy29
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainKaos View Post
This. Is. Stupid.
Totally agree with you. It never surprises me how people can take something as simple as what this board provides and turn into so much freaking drama. I mean I pay you then you suck/fuck/rub me or whatever then I leave and that's it.
johnsoncountyguy29 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 10:07 AM   #21
CuriousMe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Funniest part of this whole thread, are those Fing retards in that video.
CuriousMe is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 10:08 AM   #22
Silverchair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

IMHO it's time to close this thread.

The KC board already has a reputation of being filled with immature bitching and drama and these stupid threads just perpetuate it.

Much like dealing with a bully, if we all keep giving the assholes and drama queens attention by responding to these threads and buying into the drama, it won't stop, will just continue and KC will continue to be the "the drama filled hobby destination ".

Mods - I know this probably goes outside the realms of what you're responsible for but do us ALL a favor - close this fucking mess.
Silverchair is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 10:28 AM   #23
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Duck, dodge, and deflect. Brilliant strategy.

Ok, so it is exactly as you say. Thanks for proving Kaylen a liar. When her ban is over, I will look forward to a post from her detailing what a horrible friend I was to her. In the meantime, this isn't about her.

Moving on. A brief mea culpa. You may be cut from the same cloth as Fritz, but no I don't think you are him. Fritz never had a backbone, never responded when his abuse of his moderator status came to light, and every time his latest incarnation was busted, he would abandon the name and slither away. For all your arrogance, deflection and posturing, you did at least respond, which is something Fritz never did. When I am wrong, I say it. Twins and kindred spirits you might be, but the same person you aren't.

Lastly, I may not like you, but I don't wish any ill will toward you either. Please consider asking a moderator to edit your post to remove the Youtube link you posted. Calling out a pimp is a dangerous business.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 10:30 AM   #24
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default NO! Absolutely not!

I knew the call to close this thread would arise at any moment, and here we are.

I am strongly opposed to closing threads, any threads, that include discussions that are within the guidelines of this site!

Past moderation of this forum has included prematurely closing of threads simply because the discussions got ugly. Leaving those threads and this one open allow each and every member who wishes to express an opinion to do so, and that is appropriate because other members gain an insight into the person behind the posts. Thus, the origination of the famous SPAs.

Regardless of KC's reputation, there is a simple solution to ending this thread; allow it to die a natural death, don't post to it and above all, don't read it.

Silverchair, with all due respect, you have been a member for less than 30 days, unless of course, this is a second or third username, and it might suit you well going forward to build some thicker skin and ignore threads such as this.

Have fun everyone and play safe!

Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 11:01 AM   #25
Anacondadong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousMe View Post
Funniest part of this whole thread, are those Fing retards in that video.
The second funniest part is him calling someone and "old cow".
Anacondadong is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 11:14 AM   #26
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Quote:

Why the delay in response? I had to consult with my lawyer over the attempted blackmail. That's right, blackmail. Unlike Sins, I can prove my accusation. My lawyer instructed me directly not to post here anymore, but this chaps my ass entirely too much to let it go.

Let me get this straight....you contacted and ATTORNEY over and alledged attempted blackmail.....on a SHB

What blackmail was it....."We wont allow you to see hookers if you continue to do this....."

"You'll be banned from our (for the most part FREE board) if you dont do this...".

I know i got it...."If you dont give us what we want you will never ever see another vagina ever again"

Wow that attorney I'm sure is seeing dollar signs....

Farewell...Im sure you will be back in another form...or hell you might even stay here to build your case...Ill look for it on CNN...god knows it will be breaking news!!

Oh CRAP now I just got named in the lawsuit.....

Can you all see the headline on that one?
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 11:23 AM   #27
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

Dude is batshit crazy.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 01:44 PM   #28
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
How long must we be subjected to the endless conjectures.
Till you stop posting
or
when you show anyone all this PROOF you have
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 03:07 PM   #29
Petruchio
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
Let me get this straight....you contacted and ATTORNEY over and alledged attempted blackmail.....on a SHB

What blackmail was it....."We wont allow you to see hookers if you continue to do this....."

"You'll be banned from our (for the most part FREE board) if you dont do this...".

I know i got it...."If you dont give us what we want you will never ever see another vagina ever again"

Wow that attorney I'm sure is seeing dollar signs....

Farewell...Im sure you will be back in another form...or hell you might even stay here to build your case...Ill look for it on CNN...god knows it will be breaking news!!

Oh CRAP now I just got named in the lawsuit.....

Can you all see the headline on that one?
If you would spend half the energy you spent writing this reading the next paragraph, you would only look half as foolish.
Petruchio is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 03:09 PM   #30
Petruchio
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
Till you stop posting
or
when you show anyone all this PROOF you have
Are you not following along? Rules prohibit showing such communications between members. I have reported to the mods, the only action taken that I can discern was banning Kaylen. I have already indicated I would happily share with an acceptable third party.
Petruchio is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women