Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161088
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40454
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2014, 09:33 PM   #16
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Then I guess this thread doesn't apply to you Zani....has nothing to do with politics or whatever checks you write to your charity of the month club.....I've never served in the Armed Forces either but in addition to my regular job, I've been a volunteer firefighter for nearly a decade in two different cities as well as my place of employment due to the industry I'm involved in. I'm not even trying to compare that with being on the frontline of a battlefield with a rifle but I've charged into my share of structure fires and pulled enough dead babies out of twisted car collisions to understand the term "service".....obviously you haven't.
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 09:48 PM   #17
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
Then I guess this thread doesn't apply to you Zani....has nothing to do with politics or whatever checks you write to your charity of the month club.....I've never served in the Armed Forces either but in addition to my regular job, I've been a volunteer firefighter for nearly a decade in two different cities as well as my place of employment due to the industry I'm involved in. I'm not even trying to compare that with being on the frontline of a battlefield with a rifle but I've charged into my share of structure fires and pulled enough dead babies out of twisted car collisions to understand the term "service".....obviously you haven't.
...and nor do I have the desire to. I will give you the Kudo's you obviously seek but I decided when I was 5 that running into burning buildings and having shoot-outs with drugged up felons wasn't my thing. I also think that trash collectors are just as important as firefighters and cops. I've lived in 3rd world countries so I can attest to this and no I'm not from Zanzibar. ;-)

My original point stands the poem is nothing but right wing propaganda it's not genuine at all.
Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 10:00 PM   #18
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789 View Post
...and nor do I have the desire to.........I also think that trash collectors are just as important as firefighters
Thank fucking Tebow your not involved in civil service.....oh, and don't forget to call the sanitation dept. if your shit ever catches fire....
Old 07-12-2014, 10:15 PM   #19
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Zanzibar789, you seem to be making a habit of posting political attacks in the Houston forums. It is time for that to stop. There have been several threads lately which you have used to attack political beliefs.

Eccie has a forum for that. Please contain political posts within the political forum.

This goes for others who want to post into peoples threads to stir political controversy also.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 11:44 PM   #20
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Talking

Not quite sure how you can separate the political connotations from a threAD such as this.....although that may not have been Russ's original intention.
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 01:05 AM   #21
oilman12
BANNED

Encounters: 67

NP Russ...carry on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
Thank you oilman for your service......starting a political debate was not the intention of this thread.....I realize the email forwarded to me has some political overtones....but for me, it had nothing to do with what political party you support or what race you are.....just about the people who put their shit on the line and sacrifice all for their country or community....whether it be Military, Firefighter, EMT etc. or whatever.
oilman12 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 07:06 AM   #22
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
Zanzibar789, you seem to be making a habit of posting political attacks in the Houston forums. It is time for that to stop. There have been several threads lately which you have used to attack political beliefs.

Eccie has a forum for that. Please contain political posts within the political forum.

This goes for others who want to post into peoples threads to stir political controversy also.
In case you haven't noticed (which obviously you haven't) people post political topics (such as this one) in non political forums and then proceed to open up discussion about it so my advice to you is give the same advice to these people or stop crying because you disagree with my political beliefs.
Old 07-13-2014, 08:06 AM   #23
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Some fucktards just do not know when to STFU. You are like a little girl having to get the last word.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 08:18 AM   #24
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Some fucktards just do not know when to STFU. You are like a little girl having to get the last word.

Well not everyone is spineless like you. Pistelero should have the courage to move this obvious political thread to the proper forum instead of trying to single me out because he disagrees with my opinions. You guys are a real piece of work.

and Pistelero just curious what part of this opening statement in the OP makes you think this thread shouldn't be in the Political forum? Because Russ said it wasn't political when the thread clearly is?

Quote:
I do recall, the President referring to the Benghazi incident as "a bump in the road." Today I heard an ex-Navy Seal being interviewed on Fox News regarding a book he has written about how to handle crisis situations in our lives. At the end of the interview he asked if he could make a comment on Benghazi and of course the anchor said yes. He then thanked Fox News for keeping the Benghazi story in the news, since other news organizations are not. He said the Seals who died deserve the public knowing the truth about the whole affair.
You need to drop your biases, do your job as a Mod, and move this to the Political forum and stop trying to act like this isn't a political thread.
Old 07-13-2014, 09:08 AM   #25
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Little girl still carrying on ...
Old 07-13-2014, 09:18 AM   #26
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Little girl still carrying on ...
Grow up kid.
Old 07-13-2014, 09:21 AM   #27
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

I am growing older but not up ...
Old 07-13-2014, 10:28 AM   #28
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
You need to drop your biases, do your job as a Mod, and move this to the Political forum and stop trying to act like this isn't a political thread.
Battling Boys of Benghazi is about valor, the gallantry shown by Ty and Glen despite abandonment by their commander.

But I well know how valor is, for some, only a quality to mock or to steal, an alien concept that will never be understood or appreciated.

It's no more about Obama than these timeless lines are about the moron Cardigan, or even Raglan, or Aberdeen, or Queen Vic herownself:

"Forward, the Light Brigade!"
Was there a man dismay'd?
Not tho' the soldier knew
Someone had blunder'd:
Theirs not to make reply,
Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to do and die:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred."

If admiration for valor is lost on you, that's a pity. But please don't piss on it and annoy those among us who do admire it.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 11:26 AM   #29
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
Battling Boys of Benghazi is about valor, the gallantry shown by Ty and Glen despite abandonment by their commander.

But I well know how valor is, for some, only a quality to mock or to steal, an alien concept that will never be understood or appreciated.

It's no more about Obama than these timeless lines are about the moron Cardigan, or even Raglan, or Aberdeen, or Queen Vic herownself:

"Forward, the Light Brigade!"
Was there a man dismay'd?
Not tho' the soldier knew
Someone had blunder'd:
Theirs not to make reply,
Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to do and die:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred."

If admiration for valor is lost on you, that's a pity. But please don't piss on it and annoy those among us who do admire it.
It belongs in the political forum period.
Old 07-13-2014, 11:35 AM   #30
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Quote:
It belongs in the political forum period.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women