Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47560
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 10-30-2017, 09:44 PM   #16
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Yeah , it's a cam scam SG .
AdamBomB is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 09:47 PM   #17
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Yeah that's a cam scam SG . I doubt she's anywhere around here and the chick you chatted with is just manning the switchboard along with no telling how many others .
Old 10-30-2017, 10:04 PM   #18
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

I just checked her number and there are 6 ads in different cites and states. Anyone that uses the cam scam is always a ripoff.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 05:38 AM   #19
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Yea Boomer the Ashley chick now has fake pics so I won’t be sampling her. I have a legit girl I have seen and will do a review later.

Back on the subject of a dental shield though, I had one provider use one of those in the years I’ve done this. I was able to do oral on her and judging from her response I got the job done. But I’d almost just prefer the lady not offer DATY if she uses a shield. Now it didn’t ruin the session but sure put a dampener on things.

I did give a yes review but that was the 1 thing that was a splash of cold water in an otherwise hot time.

I have no idea how I could maneuver around a female condom though.

With that being said I can respect a lady’s choice but it sure factors in me being a repeat customer.

I can live with a CBJ if everything else is good and I do mean everything else. If I get CBJ and no DATY or CBJ and the illusion of passion is lacking I’ll most likely not repeat.
Guest082718 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 05:49 AM   #20
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Now here is a consideration on RL calling me a dummy for 3 hours. What if times change and HIV mutates and can then be transferred by oral sex? Would it then be dumb for a CBJ to be the new normal.

I can remember in the 80s HIV was infecting the straight community. How rampant was bare full service before then.

But back to my point. I can’t help but wonder if the girl Boomer posted was real had a $100 rate for an hour as many pops as you could manage had a good review or 2 but only did CBJ I wonder how big of a deal breaker it would be.

Now I like bare head don’t get me wrong. But CBJ is ok with me if that’s her choice.
Guest082718 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 06:08 AM   #21
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Yep RL , and that's just one of their girls , they probably have many more as part of the network .
Old 10-31-2017, 03:30 PM   #22
Roxer
Gaining Momentum

It does nothing for me, she has her right to protect herself just don’t expect me to spend what i worked for. Too much of a crap shoot to find a chick that has good good with a rubber on
Roxer is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 10:30 AM   #23
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I do not do CBJ whether I pay for it or free. I rather jerk off.

A woman has a right to offer any services she decides, if she is CBJ only I will never contact her. I also have a right to my choices, where I decide to spend my money. I do not buy KFC chicken if there is no biscuit because Popeye's for same price includes a biscuit. Same here, lots of women offer BBBJ and I have no fear of STD that way. I respect her choices but I prefer bare. Sex with a condom is only mediocre sex, so much better bare. I would never go bare with a provider, I do have that fear of STD, so I chose to wear a condom and I have been offered bare sex by 3 different providers, I always refuse.

CIM is almost a requirement for me, I have let my load blow all over room before but prefer the CIM. One lady that I saw did a BBBJ on me while I sat on the bed, she crawled up to me on her knees, bobbed, licked, sucked, stroked my balls and penis until I blew in her mouth and after done she spit in sink. I remained on bed sitting and recuperating. She walked up, saw a drop oozing out from my tip and she leaned down stuck her tongue out and licked me clean as if it were life saving juice to her. We smiled and laughed. Now if I get this service why would I ever pay for CBJ?

The ladies can do as they desire but have to understand by only offering CBJ they are automatically knocking off a largearket share and amount of consumers and dollars.

But do as she pleases no disrespect. I will just do as I please.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 05:24 PM   #24
Moonchild
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

CBJ isn’t a complete deal breaker for me. What is a deal breaker is when it’s a YMMV. If a provider wants to be safe, than I’d say don’t be a provider and not get into this business.
Moonchild is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 06:35 PM   #25
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonchild View Post
CBJ isn’t a complete deal breaker for me. What is a deal breaker is when it’s a YMMV. If a provider wants to be safe, than I’d say don’t be a provider and not get into this business.
Yeah but not all guys who hobby are the same. Some guys who hobby are downright nasty. Not just fat old and ugly but unclean nasty. I do not blame a woman from sucking a guys dick who smells or is unclean.

I have had providers tell me some downright disgusting stories of guys who show up to see them.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 06:43 PM   #26
Moonchild
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I had a mutual shower with a provider as first part of the date and still got cbj. And yeah I’ve heard those same stories too, bc.

Who I refer to are guys who are clean, professional like and still get cbj. Be the hooker and do what’s meant to be is all I ask
Moonchild is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 09:06 PM   #27
barrythawne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

My first time with a provider was in Pensacola with Saige Superstaxx. Built like a brick house, tons of fun but EVERYTHING was covered. No FIV, or DATY either. I just thought that was the norm then. Of course, I've since discovered otherwise and Saige is retired now but I will say this. Her CBJ is still one of the best I've ever had. Covered or not. She knew how to use the condom to make it more intense than bare. She used her body for eye candy and took advantage of the fact that us dudes are visual creatures. I saw her many times after that even after finding BBBJ providers. Have yet to find a CBJ provider that can come even close to her skills.

We all worry about STI's. Or at least we should and YES many can be spread through oral. One good thing about CBJ is when I walk away and all of my hormones have calmed down I feel a lot better about myself knowing the risk was minimal. I've had several scares both in and out of the hobby and it pisses me off that STIs even exist and make the most pleasurable thing a human can do risky.

So, yeah, I'll see a CBJ girl but she better know how to make it feel good or that will be it for me. Same goes for BBBJ. I've seen some of them that I can masturbate better than they suck. Won't see them again either. I will say, being married, I appreciate any and all precautions.
barrythawne is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 09:43 PM   #28
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

I think I've seen both extremes as far as CBJs go. There's a provder on here that almost pistol whips your dick with her tongue and I had a great time with her every time we got together, then there's a BP provider that told me to play with it and get it hard enough for ME to put a rubber on. CBJ isn't a deal breaker but it does make me hesitate. .She wasn't just being cautious but when I have to do most of the work, it's a waste of my time and money.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 08:02 AM   #29
LoveXO.Tara
The Charismatic Spinner

User ID: 270665
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love this thread ! 3 cheers for the understanding men of Eccie ! ❤️
LoveXO.Tara is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women