Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47564
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: what about the ban of tats-- how long?
6 months 8 11.76%
permanently 57 83.82%
he didnt deserve to be banned 3 4.41%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-06-2017, 11:36 AM   #16
Atomic Hamster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
And you know he still wanted the address after cancelling how? In his first post he says he cancelled after getting the address. I mean really tell me how the fuck you know this? O wait.....is it because Zandra never lies?? LMFAO
I don't like all the bashing on here either.....but this is an example of why it goes on.
He got the initial meeting point. I believe she does a 2-call and has you drive to a location and call her.
Atomic Hamster is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 12:22 PM   #17
cabot
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabot View Post
1). Tats is not the reason providers don't post here
2). There are a LOT of members who are hostile to providers-although most are in more passive-aggressive ways. In general, guys on the board don't much care about that issue - for good or ill.
Well, I guess I can remove IMO from these statements....

The whole 'remove tats because he's hurting providers' feelings' is a smokescreen. Guys want him gone because he's an asshole to other guys. Girls don't post here b/c LOTS of guys are assholes to girls.
cabot is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 12:56 PM   #18
spazzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Im sorry Jinny...did I hurt your feelings at some point?
As far as lumping you in a group...yep. Can't make a ho a housewife as said by Snoop Dogg.

Have a wonderful day, my dear.

Another thing...i state my opinion on things, but I'm not on here fighting with every single person. YOU don't like me because I advocate SA over old, used up ho's with a ton of problems.
spazzer is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 01:27 PM   #19
Albedo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

So back on topic, what did tats say that ultimately got him banned?
Albedo is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 03:59 PM   #20
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabot View Post
Well, I guess I can remove IMO from these statements....

The whole 'remove tats because he's hurting providers' feelings' is a smokescreen. Guys want him gone because he's an asshole to other guys. Girls don't post here b/c LOTS of guys are assholes to girls.
cabot.... no smokescreen by me, tats was the worst but yes, a lot of other pull the same thing and yes it does hurt getting some of the ladies to come over here. as far as tats being an asshole to other members? fuck we all know that

ive been on these boards a long time and if you notice by my posts I didn't bitch until he started his crap on two of the top ladies in the burg, paula and Jessica, so yes that was the main beef with my comments

hey if I guy sees a girl and doesn't like her, fine tell your story but for assholes who don't even see the ladies in question start saying shes ugly or this or that-- well wtf? that's nothing more than junior high pussies trying to be big boys and yes we got a lot of them here

you want to think I was setting up a smokescreen, be my guest but bottom line, guys like tats bring the site down and keep good providers from being here
some of us like seeing good looking, non issue ladies, not some low life hoodrat who would steal your wallet to get her next taste of candy
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 04:03 PM   #21
yinz2016
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

There is a fair bit of misogyny on this website. I know I'm a noobie so take my opinion with a grain of salt. I didn't really like Indys and have not really engaged one over there. But there is a fair amount of total hatred expressed towards females here. Not trying to be a white knight, just don't honk we should be treating these women like pieces of shit every time.
yinz2016 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 04:19 PM   #22
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Tats is Tats. He likes to troll posts and cause shit. I didn't pay him much attention, but he was more interested w independents and those are not my realm mostly. I think everyone needs to realize that he is/ was more interested in creating a shit storm. He reminds me of how a lot of the ladies get all bent out of shape and post long diatribes about perceptions and honestly, I read almost all stuff until it becomes name calling,finger pointing or the like. I prefer to hear about the special talents ladies have and provide with passion. I think 90 percent of the posters here in Pgh are of similar mind set. It's that other 10 percent that ends up being selfish Fucking rants or bullshit. Enough of that....how about a meet n greet to mend fences between the gals and gents.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 04:41 PM   #23
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

You dont have to treat women like shit to be honest. All we really want is honesty. You can say "she's overweight and not very attractive" or "she's a fatass, butt ugly ho". Same message, different delivery.

Both are true, but both are meaningless coming from someone who has never even seen the woman. That's my issue with tatas. I'm glad he and his dumbass, unsubstantiated, negative commentary are gone.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 06:00 PM   #24
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

I've been on this site for awhile. Before this site I was on aspd since way back when. Sure, we've had the occasional asshole from time to time. However, never before have we had a miscreant dumbass asshole like tatas, who is a sort of like a diseased Bulgarian finger of the pulse of douchebaggery everywhere. Glad he's gone and I hope it's permanent.
Hematoma is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 06:29 PM   #25
GloccaMorra
Valued Poster

I have a lot of message board experience, and I've rarely ever seen such a one-man wrecking crew like tats. He really does ruin the place with posts that are generally inaccurate, not helpful and straying from the topic.
GloccaMorra is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 08:00 PM   #26
cabot
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
cabot.... no smokescreen by me, tats was the worst but yes, a lot of other pull the same thing and yes it does hurt getting some of the ladies to come over here.
you want to think I was setting up a smokescreen, be my guest but bottom line, guys like tats bring the site down and keep good providers from being here
some of us like seeing good looking, non issue ladies, not some low life hoodrat who would steal your wallet to get her next taste of candy
Chizzy,

Hey, I haven't really noticed your specific posts of course, nor you have mine, so just assume that the smokescreen comment isn't anything specifically personal.
I think there's no doubt that what you're saying about tats is true; both how he talks about women, and how he turns this site into a hellhole.

My broader point is that that first item - treating girls like shit - is generally considered not a big deal on this site; if anything, I'd say there's a subtle level of pack mentality 'approval' for the behavior. It proves you're not a WK or some such thing.

A guy who was just as nasty to girls-but gave reliable hofo- would have quite a fan base to defend him. (Yes, I'm back to IMO).
cabot is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 05:35 AM   #27
Tompgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I laughed when I saw this thread - good for Tats. I blocked him a couple weeks ago and never thought of him again until now. As for the comments about women avoiding this board, I can see why providers stop posting here but to be quite honest, I think I've only met one provider through this site. ECCIE, however IMHO is the best and most honest site for reviews and help for the lifestyle.

The reviews and comments posted here have kept me out of trouble, safe, clean and helped avoid several bad providers out there. It has also helped me find some of the best providers in the area who I would have never found otherwise. I tend to find the women who interest me elsewhere and confirm and check them out here. I'm not sure I really care that providers have stopped posting here because in my mind the honesty of this site is what provides the most value to me. Too many of the other review sites where providers have full access are generally useless as the majority of guys sugar coat things way too much so as not to hurt the woman's feelings.

To sum things up for Tatas - na na na na.....na na na na .... hey hey hey, goodbye!!!!!
Tompgh is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 05:38 AM   #28
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

I could care less if providers visit this board. I prefer they do not. Of course a few of them are very cool (and they know who they are) but they tend to be more like one of the guys than just a provider. I could care less about the others opinions or posts.
sjomonty is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 05:59 AM   #29
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Hamster View Post
He got the initial meeting point. I believe she does a 2-call and has you drive to a location and call her.
You believe. That's my point. The guy got killed by the old hoes and white kmights because they believe this or feel that. Not saying you're a white knight. It's just the general way of doing things over there has created this outlet here that makes assholes like tats almost bearable.
Hell you still have one of them defending her over here and she has no fucking idea what really happened. This is one small example over there. Its a site that is slanted so far toward the hoes that maybe a site that slants towards the Joes makes sense.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 06:56 AM   #30
spazzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Charley...you have it so right. TOS is so slanted towards the crappy providers. It wasn't that way when the pproviders were quality. The days of Dawn, Angel Blu, Simone, Morgan. What's there now is plain pathetic.

Maybe I could be more PC, but why? Say it like it is. It's for you guys to use to makd informed decisions. Not to make some hooker who thinks she's a goddess feel good. Lots of delusional girls over there. And it's always a certain handful...Charly, Zandra, Jinny. They'd have to pay me for my time...
spazzer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women