Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60160
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47654
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 06-17-2013, 04:47 PM   #16
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I'm with Perry on this one, she has no business being a DA.
But I believe if she did resign, Perry should appoint a Democrat as per the voters wishes.
There has not been a Republican DA in Travis county in decades.
I agree. She should resign. But, it's none of Rick Perry's business. Withholding money from the public integrity unit in Travis County because Perry doesn't agree with the DA not resigning is bullshit.

He's an idiot and a fucking disgrace. Here's a quote from a speech he gave a few days ago where he got Libya and Lebanon mixed up. Halfwit. I guess he is warming up to run for president again so he can continue to make a fool of himself and Texas a laughingstock.

http://blog.chron.com/txpotomac/2013...a-and-lebanon/

"I fear where we’ve come to in America, where our administration won’t make one phone call to save our men and women in an embassy in Lebanon, but they’ll sure monitor phone calls of 121 million American with a secret judicial order. That bothers me.”
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 05:02 PM   #17
CJ7
Valued Poster

Trash Perry and the Texas legislature all you want, but if it were not for a fortuitous oil boom in North Dakota right now, Texas would lead the nation with an ever improving economy, reducing government (which this move will do), and reducing taxes on businesses in the State to increase the number of businesses moving to Texas (which will further increase job growth).

"Politics"? Sure it is. The most political city in this State .. whines ... "politics"?

But more importantly, do you want a convicted drunk driver prosecuting other drunk drivers?

Apparently the liberals don't have a problem with that ... at least some of the time ..

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLI...dui/index.html

In spite of all the glowing rhetoric about how state leadership has done such a masterful job of not raising taxes and cutting spending, the truth lies somewhere just beyond that rainbow. We just can’t let them get away with the spin. Texas is not the Land of Oz; and the fairy-tale budget logic has to go. We just can’t afford it any more.
And just so we keep the timeline straight, no public official is getting clothes-lined here. Nobody’s getting ambushed. This follow-up message to our first Texas Budget Boondoggle Report should come as no surprise to anyone out campaigning. Our message throughout the legislative session, during the special session, and after the budget was passed and signed by the Governor has remained the same. We cannot support this budget because Texans do not need, do not want, and do not deserve the same kind of spending and budget trickery that goes on in Washington, D.C.
True, there were substantial cuts in some areas. Indeed, $12.1 billion in cuts came from the one-time federal stimulus funds. The overriding issue is this — we cannot support the budget because it has once again been balanced with poison pills – accounting gimmicks, deferrals, one-time fixes, tax payment speed-ups for some businesses, and a “Medicaid credit card.” We cannot support the crony capitalism that doles out tax dollars and steers some pretty lucrative perks to chosen “winners.” We cannot support a budget that continues to ignore the high cost of illegal aliens to this state because there’s no political stomach for interior enforcement of the rule of law.
The planned state budget deficit for 2013 comes to $7.1 billion.How did we arrive at this number? There’s no complicated chart or formula (simple math at work here). A $2.3 billion payment deferral to the Foundation School Program + an underfunded Medicaid caseload growth estimated at $4.8 billion = a $7.1 billion budget deficit. The pure, unvarnished truth is – the Rainy Day Fund is spent!

7$ billion dollars eh ... yeah Perry is an Ace
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 05:49 PM   #18
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
A $2.3 billion payment deferral to the Foundation School Program + an underfunded Medicaid caseload growth estimated at $4.8 billion = a $7.1 billion budget deficit. 7$ billion dollars eh ... yeah Perry is an Ace
Perry just cut some fat out of the budget with his veto!

Thanks for the update.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 08:58 PM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Perry's legislature sent Texas to financial ruin ... Except of course for a fee large corporations. Education is in shambles. Indigent health care is in shambles. Law enforcement is in shambles.

Halliburton is doing fine, however.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 01:07 AM   #20
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post

"I fear where we’ve come to in America, where our administration won’t make one phone call to save our men and women in an embassy in Lebanon, but they’ll sure monitor phone calls of 121 million American with a secret judicial order. That bothers me.”
Lebanon, Libya, Alaska, Russia, who gives a fuck.

What is important is whose tits are those in your avatar?
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 02:45 AM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Perry's legislature sent Texas to financial ruin ... Except of course for a fee large corporations. Education is in shambles. Indigent health care is in shambles. Law enforcement is in shambles.

Halliburton is doing fine, however.
You are sounding like some of the chicken littles on "the other side" of the board.

Based on projections of growth and revenues the economic stabilization fund will be at its current level by 2015 ... 8 billion.

"The sky is falling, the sky is falling."

The overall budget increase was less than the GSP ... and revenue projections.

If you think Texas is bad off, may be you should move to California and join your friends.

"Halliburton"? ... Since I live in the Houston area .. I love the petro-chemical business ... it's the "smell of money"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 04:00 AM   #22
CJOHN
BANNED

Wtm? Wtm?
Johnny and J
CJOHN is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:53 AM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You are sounding like some of the chicken littles on "the other side" of the board.

Based on projections of growth and revenues the economic stabilization fund will be at its current level by 2015 ... 8 billion.

"The sky is falling, the sky is falling."

The overall budget increase was less than the GSP ... and revenue projections.

If you think Texas is bad off, may be you should move to California and join your friends.

"Halliburton"? ... Since I live in the Houston area .. I love the petro-chemical business ... it's the "smell of money"!
smell of money... Yeah, like in the landfill biz!

and Im not suggesting the sky is falling in Texas. Im suggesti that in many areas of social services and infrastructure the sky came crashing down years ago.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:00 AM   #24
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

It always amazes me that so many folks who do not live in Texas are so quick to tell us of their perception of problems in Texas.

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:00 AM   #25
CJOHN
BANNED

Get that fxucking camera out of my vehical, draining my fxucking battery ASSHOLE

Do I have to tell the story of the naked guy from texas that used too work at nasa that is bi polar with memory loss on the side of the road heading back to texas from lousiana friday?
CJOHN is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:03 AM   #26
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJOHN View Post
Get that fxucking camera out of my vehical, draining my fxucking battery ASSHOLE
Say WHAT???

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 10:26 AM   #27
CJ7
Valued Poster

smell all that $$

cough cough cough cough cough cough cough
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 12:13 PM   #28
CJOHN
BANNED

You in power decide, right then its right, wrong then its wrong.
Just remember their are alternative.
Btw I have court thursday.
CJOHN is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 12:15 PM   #29
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJOHN View Post

Do I have to tell the story of the naked guy from texas that used too work at nasa that is bi polar with memory loss on the side of the road heading back to texas from lousiana friday?
I'm betting you have personal knowledge regarding that naked guy from Texas. You fucking weirdo.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 12:19 PM   #30
CJOHN
BANNED

Talk to his wife and the lousiana authority took him to the hospital, btw he live near 59 and 610 sw...do you want to know the nationality of the guy too
CJOHN is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women