Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60165
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47655
pyramider46370
bambino40392
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2012, 10:38 PM   #16
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
How's about you get drhelen.blogspot.com to post an un-butchered version of the conversation between Obama and the lady asking the question?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:44 AM   #17
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE) View Post
Now, that's a lie. Present hard facts or evidence. Under Obamacare, healthcare systems are held accountable for "failure" and re-admissions. THEY are actually scrambling, because they NOW have to be held responsible for the patient in their care and after-care. Who would've thunck?
Heres your hard facts and evidence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-dQfb8WQvo
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 01:16 AM   #18
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
He got a heart because he waited for 20 months; the average wait time is six months to three years. It doesn't sound like he was given priorty over anybody. Once Obamacare kicks in old people won't get any kind of heroic treatment; it's not cost effective.

I remember in a town hall meeting, a woman told Obama that her aging mother had gotten a pacemaker six years earlier; apparently her life had been prolonged. Obama basically told her that under his proposed system her mother would have been given pain killers and sent home.
not taking either side, but thats not what he said ... the youtube clip statement proves that
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 01:24 AM   #19
CJ7
Valued Poster

Az Gov. Jan Brewer took 100 people off the medicare transplant list in 011. The state government was too broke to afford their transplants.

Brewer runs the state budget into the ground, and to fix it she decides who lives and who dies? Thats a republican for you.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:26 AM   #20
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

At least we now know who the really creepy, pathetic lefties are (like we didn't know). Remember folks, these are the people who claim to be morally superior.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:32 AM   #21
macdeft
Valued Poster

the dying guy was being sarcastic and said hey make sure my heart goes to dick cheney
macdeft is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 05:04 AM   #22
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Considering the potential life threatening status of Dick Cheney's condition, I will yield to my dearly departed Mother's wishes.

She used to tell me, "if you don't have something good to say about someone, don't say anything at all!"

This is for you Mr. "Someone!" _____ ____!!!!!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 06:17 AM   #23
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Heres your hard facts and evidence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-dQfb8WQvo
This is the same butchered out of context video that Joe Bloe linked to. Please pay attention.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 06:19 AM   #24
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Considering the potential life threatening status of Dick Cheney's condition, I will yield to my dearly departed Mother's wishes.

She used to tell me, "if you don't have something good to say about someone, don't say anything at all!"

This is for you Mr. "Someone!" _____ ____!!!!!
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 08:29 AM   #25
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
This is the same butchered out of context video that Joe Bloe linked to. Please pay attention.
To speak to the broader point, it's clear that the Democrat's long term plan is to ration health care. This is already being done all over the world in countries with single payer systems.

The Democrats intend to create a system that chooses which patients will get expensive life saving procedures based on cost to benefit ratio analysis.To put it simply, they're going to let the old people die; pain killers not pacemakers. The funding is already in place for the bureacracy to implement the program. Obama put the funding (1.1 billion) for the agency in his so called stimulus bill. The agency is called The Federal Coordinating Council for Effectiveness Research; Sarah Palin called a death panel.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/..._the_bill.html
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 08:36 AM   #26
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
It's times like this that liberals show their true colors. To not show compassion to a dying man, to not wish him well is contemptible. Liberals have no class.

If you are rich you can step over ones younger that need hearts.I have had two friends in their 50's who died waiting,because they were on the bottom of the list because of age.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 08:43 AM   #27
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
If you are rich you can step over ones younger that need hearts.I have had two friends in their 50's who died waiting,because they were on the bottom of the list because of age.
I don't believe you.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 08:52 AM   #28
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
The agency is called The Federal Coordinating Council for Effectiveness Research; Sarah Palin called a death panel.
Are you speaking of the same Sarah "Governor Quitter" Palin who reluctantly admitted, in March 2010, that her family used to get treatment in Canada's single payer health care system, despite demonizing such government-run health care systems as socialized medicine that will eventually lead to death-panel rationing of medical services?

Is that the same Sarah Palin you were referring to?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:29 AM   #29
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
To speak to the broader point, it's clear that the Democrat's long term plan is to ration health care. This is already being done all over the world in countries with single payer systems.
To speak to the broader point, you've shown yourself as being willing to lie to make a point that benefits your side.

Quote:
The Democrats intend to create a system that chooses which patients will get expensive life saving procedures based on cost to benefit ratio analysis.
The Democrats can't create a system that already exists.

Quote:
To put it simply, they're going to let the old people die; pain killers not pacemakers.
You're lying again. But even if this were true, how is that any worse than letting young people die because they languish in an inability to afford health care? Or languish without healthcare because they're denied care for a pre-existing condition?

Your problem is that every problem your deluded mind conjures up about Obamacare is, in reality, a problem that already exists. I think they call that a conundrum.

Furthermore, there's nothing in Obamacare that prevents people from paying for any medical treatment they may wish to pay for on their own. So there are no death panels. Which begs the questions, why doesn't your position on Sandra Fluke carry over to the old people that you say Obama wants to let die?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:33 AM   #30
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I detest the man but I don't wish bad health on anyone really...
Don't Be Daft! is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women