Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60173
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40397
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2009, 08:49 AM   #16
Introuble
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

I am as truthful with providers as they are with me.
Introuble is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 09:01 AM   #17
Olesweetie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
My ECCIE Reviews

Action speak volumns of what one is truely thinking!
Olesweetie is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 09:03 AM   #18
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the interesting responses.

It is a fantasy land and business for sure.

I am like ftworthmale, no reason to lie here. I want to be able to tell you honestly I enjoyed our time. I'm not going to blow smoke up anyones ass to make them believe they are the best if I really don't feel it. I am going to WOW when a man has rocked my world.

I do not intend to hurt any ones feelings if I happen to say "something was lacking" after a session. That does NOT mean I didn't enjoy you or our time. I mean I know it could be better!

I don't want to hear "XXX that was the most awesome bj I have ever had" if it wasn't. I rather hear "That was one of the best bj's I have ever had, diffinately at the top of the list" IF that is true... if not leave it alone.

We can have a great time with out anything "best" happening. That also doesn't mean I wouldn't want to see you again.

Its all very good to get compliments. The "real ones" mean more in the long run for both sides of the fence. We all need some ego boosting now and then. I think it helps "having" fun over the long run ...
TheHorseTrainer is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 09:32 AM   #19
YSD
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Just to be contrarion here, I meant that what I said is what I mean---my word and reputation are all I have. After reading the responses and thinking this over let me add a little different spin to this.

Providers appear to come at this from guys telling them they are the best at (fill in the blank) etc.. and they doubt the customer's sincerity. When I tell a provider she is beautiful I mean it, when I tell them this was the best bbbj I mean it as well ---however there are many gold standards in the profession so perhaps a little over the top---but if it is said it is meant perhaps not exactly literally but largely meaning that this particular performance ranks in the top echelon in the categary.

Now let me get all contrarion on you. On some occassions I have met wonderfully polite and professional providers who for some reason do not turn me on---perhaps it is the face or the body or perfomance---but if the girls is nice and has a great attitude I might be more inclined to shade the truth this way. sometimes a provider will ask do you like this or do you find me attractive or are you enjoying yourself? I will say yes even though I do not mean it because if she is doing the best she can with a good attitude. I could not beaar to tell her something did not click for me. I would rather tell her all is good than hurt her feelings.

So to sum up, it does cut both ways. Hope this made some sense.
YSD is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 10:00 AM   #20
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Kudo's jericho99

Makes perfect sense to me.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:30 AM   #21
Go4it
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

When I wrinkle my nose and say "OOOOOOOO Baby -- you got some gooooooooood pussy!!!!!!" I mean it!!!!!
Go4it is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 11:15 AM   #22
chipper
Ambassador

Encounters: 25
My ECCIE Reviews

My memory is too bad to lie! I have to keep it simple and tell the truth as I see it.
chipper is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 11:41 AM   #23
Slow&Easy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introuble View Post
I am as truthful with providers as they are with me.
How do you know?
Slow&Easy is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 12:18 PM   #24
guest102309
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I am MORE truthful with providers than they are with me.
guest102309 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 01:18 PM   #25
St.Mateo
Love the curves

Encounters: 14

This is a interesting post. On one hand guys pay to have a good time and it is well within their right to express in however way they want in private or with others how they thought about it. It is not ok imo for a provider to get all bent out of shape just because clients wont tell the world how good you were or whatever. Thats why we pay them for this. A few gals mix the the idea that this is strictly a business aspect with the real world thing which is a no no. This is gonna sound harsh but we pay you for the good times then when its over nothing else needs to be said except if a guy wants to review it. End of story move on....
St.Mateo is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 07:28 PM   #26
geezerdude2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I'm a lousy actor. I can't lie convincingly. I'm pretty transparent, I think, so I always try and tell the truth. I'd hate to be lied to by a provider, just to make me feel better and I won't lie to them.

Besides, I've got the mad cow and I don't think I"d remember all the lies
geezerdude2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 08:18 PM   #27
ControlFreak
BANNED

Encounters: 19
Default Honestly

Honestly is the only way. If in the situation Jericho99 was pointing out, I really would be saying your time was enjoyable, not hay baby you are the greatest. There have been many providers I have not really connected with, but that does not mean my time was wasted. So to say my time was enjoyable seems like a honest answer of your feelings. If I had a shitty time, I usually will not comment on leaving other than good bye. If 24 to 48 hrs later I still feel it was a waste of time, I will write a review and classify the experience as YMMV. If my time was a total waste, bait & switch, pictures 10 years old and other tactics like that, I probably left before activities and immediately do a NO review.

I say I love you to a lot of people, it is my way of saying I care about them as a friend or maybe closer. I am not saying I love you and want to marry you. I totally enjoy people and care about them. I had given some references yesterday to a new provider (Name is not important) for screening. I gave her 7 or 8 names of providers I have seen. Her reply to me today was:

"Hey Robert, I did receive lots of enthusiastic references about you. Sort of felt like it was fan club mail lol! I’d love to see you when you are available. I am available at 4 p.m. today, then through Saturday next Thursday too, 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. I hope I hear from you soon."

Now I was not worried that this provider would agree to see me, because I believe in treating everyone I know the same and that is the way I want to be treated. Obviously many of my references responded very positively on my behalf. This really made me feel good that a total stranger would receive this type of response on me and honestly forward such a nice response because of it.

These are the things that make me be truthful to everyone. Sometimes the truth may hurt, but I believe you are better off knowing the truth than BS.
ControlFreak is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 11:22 PM   #28
McNulty
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Interesting topic. I have had several different ladies tell me how great my oral skills are, and while they seem to enjoy my oral service, I always wonder if they aren't exaggerating just a wee bit and tell the same thing to the rest of the guys.
McNulty is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 11:32 PM   #29
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNulty View Post
Interesting topic. I have had several different ladies tell me how great my oral skills are, and while they seem to enjoy my oral service, I always wonder if they aren't exaggerating just a wee bit and tell the same thing to the rest of the guys.
McNulty darlin I keep wanting to find the fly swatter for your avatar.

Hmmm... might have to test those skills some more.

To bad a DATY contest is out of the question.

If she/they is/are grabbing your head or the head board, moaning and groaning, and "O"ing to your skills... don't worry about it. You know you are getting it right by the reactions.. but I'd still be willing to test them to assure you further.
Old 06-19-2009, 12:31 AM   #30
Go4it
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Good Q THT. Today's event makes me think of this post.

I had probably one of the best times I have had in the last 20 years with a provider. Absolutely top notch in every catagory.

My responses to her were still mainly generic. -- "Holy shit that was awesome" "Damn that was GOOD!" "I really liked that" etc kind of comments.

Her comments to me were a little over the top --- I think. She expressed appreciation several times for the job I was doing. Verbally in words, verbally in noises, physically in moving, and telling me at the end how great it was. Interesting enough, she told me something that only one other provider has ever said and I think it was the truth.

I will say that I left there feeling not only well fucked, but also feeling very good about myself for doing a good job for her as well.

Was it true? What I said was the absolute truth. What she said ---- I think some of it was, and some of it may have been stretching it a bit --- but I don't care. It made me feel good.

That's what I'm here for.
Go4it is offline   Quote