Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70487
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2010, 07:40 PM   #16
Rainy Carson
Account Disabled

User ID: 10424
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi BrookeC.
well.....I can tell you that there is a device out there called......"INSTEAD". It sort of inserts as a diaphram.....but keep the "liquid" from escaping.

I know...probably TMI....but what the hell.....like this site hasn't had too much TMI ?? go figure

anyways....this product (which you can buy at any walgreens) serves to keep Aunt Flo at the back door. I've used it several times.....with success..

Good Luck !
Rainy
Rainy Carson is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 07:56 PM   #17
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot View Post
HEEEEEey quick question... what happens when you are on ur period.. SOOO MANY PEOPLE ARE TRYIN TO SET UP AN APT.. AND I DUNNO WHAT TO DO??
Honey, wouldn't this post have been better suited in the powder room, so you could have gotten other LADIES answers and opinions on this situation and how they have handled it...just asking...
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:58 PM   #18
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Work 21 days, take 7 off.

Hell, if my boss gave me that option, I just might take it.

Seriously, B&G is probably the best choice, or massage with happy ending.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:12 PM   #19
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

really?

I was almost speechless when I saw this post, but now that I think of it....if ya need some advice on hemorrhoids, yeast infections, lumps in your brains, ummm...I mean breasts, or any other female related problems, I'm sure the gents would luv to help ya out....LOL

written with tears of laughter....sorry babe, but this was too effin funny to pass up.

Seriously though, Fawn is spot on...the ladies forum is probably better for issues such as this.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:13 PM   #20
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Search is Your Friend

Hang in there, Amsome...heh heh heh...now, if you CAN generate enough g-force to move certain internal organs through junior, hmmm, a little revisionism may be in order.

"Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
HEEEEEey quick question... what happens when you are on ur period.. SOOO MANY PEOPLE ARE TRYIN TO SET UP AN APT.. AND I DUNNO WHAT TO DO??"

Dammit, fawn! Let the guys have a little vicarious thrill every now and then (even if this "might" be a quasi-ad...)

Rainy - dang, girl - the DATY-monsters are probably all hunched over the toilet right about now....
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:46 AM   #21
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Randy I know you're just playing, and this is only my opinion, but are you freakin serious, this conversation in coed...men just love the thought of of giving a provider some daty, and wondering hum, is she on her period with a diaphragm in..."YUK"....I think that would make me lose my appetite.....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:39 AM   #22
toyrrific
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

Seriously, Fawn, you can see that this is a polite way for BC to place an unobtrusive ad for those guys that are into "menstrual play" without having to commit in the "Providers Ad" threads that she is "on".

There are many women in this world who enjoy the benefits of "playing with Aunt Flo", the stronger orgasms, the reduced cramping, etc. I realize that many men are freaked out during this time of the month, but that is usually more out of a lack of knowledge and thinking "dirty, dirty, dirty" instead of realizing that a period is a totally natural event that is going to occur on a regular basis (most of the time) and if you are a provider, you still need to make a living even if "Mother Nature" sticks her tampon in your way.

Not to mention, perhaps periods are why the Good Lord made soap and water.

So now, on to the "real" questions:
1. Brooke, do you like "period sex?"
2. Are there any other providers that enjoy making love during their "time of the month"?
toyrrific is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:58 AM   #23
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I just wanna know, is she going to be allowed to advertise in this manner every month, or just until she builds her "menstrual cycle" clientele?

For those who are not into that, some of us no longer receive visits from Auntie Flo....:-) We are good to go ALL month long! No muss, no fuss! There might be some gents who have a fetish about women who have had hysterectomies and I wouldn't want them to miss out on being sought after in a co-ed forum and also think everyone should be subjected to all the gory details of that event. Sexy! (Are those statements considered an ad?) If so, my bad! Maybe I should start a thread of that nature.....hmmmm
Old 02-19-2010, 10:01 PM   #24
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Great.

Now who is going to offer specials when their hemorrhoids flare up.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:02 PM   #25
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

ahhh...someone got my point! LOL
Old 02-20-2010, 12:29 AM   #26
tramp76137
Valued Poster

I was gonna offer a tasteful thought but now the that the subject as moved on to hemerroids...I'll pass.
tramp76137 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 02:18 AM   #27
Brooke Cumsalot
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6925
My ECCIE Reviews

to be honest, im extremly new n dont post forums usually but, in case yall were wondering.... i posted this to know wat the guys would perfer because i wanted to kno the best way to approach men about the situation. sorry for disgustin u.
sincerely,
brooke
Brooke Cumsalot is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 02:36 AM   #28
xperiment
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramp76137 View Post
I was gonna offer a tasteful thought but now the that the subject as moved on to hemerroids...I'll pass.
We are talking about Aunt Flo, how is that tasteful?

Like I stated earlier...way too many risks of unwanted stuff being transferred through blood. However yeah, I heard that someone women are extra horny at these times. Seems so wrong.
xperiment is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 02:56 AM   #29
technicallygeek
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot View Post
to be honest, im extremly new

Bless your heart.... You're a cutie, I liked your other avatar better. I lost count of the times I bumped my nose on my screen just trying to catch a peek of vulva put it back
technicallygeek is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 04:16 AM   #30
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Oopsie...........

.....er, uh, fawn, um - well, I should have been a little more specific (you're just gonna love this).....

Please amend my earlier comment to read:

"hunched over the toilet losing all previous meals."

As you know, fawn, I might, upon rare occasions, have dined at yonder "Y" for a few seconds. Note to self: check for diaphragms in the future.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote