Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60108
gman4452951
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35479
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2013, 08:07 PM   #271
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes wildcat even in a fmf. I love me some good MFM.
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:09 AM   #272
classyatlantan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I used to MFM when I was in the "lifestyle." It is not as easy as it looks in the movies but when everyone is in sync...it is hot to see the girl engrossed in pleasure. The only thing....for some reason, they never let me ride the caboose.....lol.
classyatlantan is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:32 AM   #273
classyatlantan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Babylee....you need a good GB!
classyatlantan is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 06:25 AM   #274
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

OK - So I got my MFM Cheery popped (review to come). For those that have been curious - just go do this! It is indeed a fun experience. I am still recovering from extreme sensory overload and smiling like a silly little kid!

Now on to the next ones.....
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:36 AM   #275
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm-good View Post
OK - So I got my MFM Cheery popped (review to come). For those that have been curious - just go do this! It is indeed a fun experience. I am still recovering from extreme sensory overload and smiling like a silly little kid!

woohooooooo I am still tingling! {so is Mr O lol}
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 01:23 PM   #276
Wendi_Wylde
Account Disabled

User ID: 200466
My ECCIE Reviews

Congrats on the cherry pop. I am thinking of doing a gb this month if I can get my guys together. Would love to do some mfm in the meantime. Or if you're a married couple or whatever we can do a fmf. I am open to suggestions. Now to get that all girl gb. Haha.
Wendi_Wylde is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 03:02 PM   #277
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Now Ugotme.... Excited
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 05:59 PM   #278
Wendi_Wylde
Account Disabled

User ID: 200466
My ECCIE Reviews

Excellent!
Wendi_Wylde is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 06:35 PM   #279
JonSnow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:

Nice, way to follow through!
JonSnow is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 07:00 PM   #280
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:

CONCUR!! Just got back from my first MFM. Matched everything you said above. Now my partner in crime from the MFM and I are coordinating to make it an MFMF with two providers he and I have both seen before individually and had great times with. That's part of the key to this. We have picked providers we've both had good sessions with before in the MFM and our upcoming MFMF. That seems to help make it better.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:48 AM   #281
Gemini Starr
Account Disabled

User ID: 152819
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking MMF, and more!

Quote:
Gemeni, If you plan it for the Dallas area, I'd like to know.... It would be so hot knowing your desire for a good group session vs. a bucket list item. The former being totally nasty hot!
I will definitely let you know just let me know by responding here to my Pm or if you prefer to E-mail me. If you could get to Memphis I do have 3 guys definitely need a few more good men thinking 2 more for a gangbang with another couple I have seen multiple times in a MFMF session which will be more of a straight session. My hubby is bi-friendly as well as being respectful of boundaries and we love new ideas. Cuckolding etc and other scenarios also accepted as well as since he is my SO if requested creampies are available. I love fulfilling mine and others fantasies. One time years ago I organized a fantasy of mine with some regulars from all over the US. I had always wanted to do the scene Marilyn Chambers did in "through the green door". It did take some organization to set up and even though I knew the guys involved only two had met prior. We flew in to NYC and spent sometime getting to know each other for comfort levels to be reached and had a few cocktails before the cock tail etc... Lol. It looked alot easier when Marilyn had done it but we achieved it with quite a bit of maneuvering and I ended up airtight and with 2 in my hands as well. We used the mega box of condoms in 3 hours and I wanted to be glazed like a donut at the end so glazed I was! It was totally hot and I was soo sore the next day that I had to cancel appointments so lesson was learned to plan these activities at the end of the trip? Ohh life is such an adventure and hoping to fulfill more fantasies.

Gemini Starr
Gemini Starr is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 12:48 AM   #282
tattooed_asian_kim
Account Disabled

User ID: 13362
My ECCIE Reviews

Truly_Passion I am responding to your OP :
" Are there alot of guys that like doing a MFM session? I know alot of guys like FMF but what is wrong with MFM? It has nothing to do with guys looking at each other and touching each other but having a great time. Is it one of the subjects that men dont like to touch? How many have or would try this? "

TP, I have pretty much participated in every type of EROTIC THEATRE that people are performing these days. This is my two cents' ; for starters, FMF (two girls, one guy) is most popular with heterosexual men these days. FMF rarely incites male homophobia. It reaffirms (in their mind) how heterosexual they are. FMF is also perceived as sexy, sweet, romantic, fun, and sensual. On other hand, MFM is an arousing experience for less men than FMF is hot for men. Another reason why FMF is more likely to happen than MFM is ; is because bisexuality occurs more often than women and with men. Also, women are more likely to be aroused during a experimental sex fantasy. Men are predictable and linear and consistent with their penis' arousal arch. ... Lastly, the type of male bisexuality you described is rare, in general. More often, MFM manifests as "double penetataion" / "gangbang" / "threesome" with a female body as a buffer. The rest of MFM fantasies originate from BDSM, such as "cuckold" and "forced bi." In these scenes, the male body is used to induce a dark side of arousal, like the male body is used as a prop for other BDSM scenes, such as humiliation.
tattooed_asian_kim is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 12:56 AM   #283
tattooed_asian_kim
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Staff Edit......Forbidden Topic.....Spacemtn

Ads are not allowed in this Forum. I have removed the content. Please refrain from posting ads in Another Realm.

Spacemtn
Old 09-14-2013, 01:05 AM   #284
tattooed_asian_kim
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I used to do MFM sessions with a heterosexual male.
Our best sessions always included Viagara . . . or MMF turns into E.D.
Old 09-14-2013, 06:49 AM   #285
ChloeBB
Account Disabled

User ID: 151024
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had a few MFM Experiences in my personal life and LOVED it! I didn't realize how many gentleman in the hobby world are into this too. Super exciting!
ChloeBB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women