Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70460
biomed160923
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453001
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47713
pyramider46370
bambino40431
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2011, 02:45 PM   #271
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by herfacechair View Post
You, along with others on this thread, keep opening your trap about this thread continuing on. I'm sending a message to the opposition that I don't put a shelf life on a debate… that I'll continue ad infinitum. Don't mistake my telling it like it is as "bragging," no matter how much your emotions would tell you otherwise.

You do realize that this isn't the first sex industry related board that I've debated on, do you? That should clue you in to the fact that you're bringing up a red herring statement.
Again....truly nothing to brag about. Are you going to go into work tomorrow and tell them how you're "debating" on a hooker board? Better yet, you going to tell your wife? LOL "Honey, you want to know why I'm not in bed with you at nights? I'm debating on a hooker board. The best part of my debating though is that I don't cite my facts." Citing facts is something a jr high debater knows to do. Try it sometime.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 04:18 PM   #272
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I guess stupid is as stupid does. Way to go DD and CDN.
What ever Johnny Boy, but arnt you being a little hard on your momma.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 04:31 PM   #273
Starry69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
that I'll continue ad infinitum.
By all means continue if you wish.

You don't think people are really reading all that stuff you type, do you?
Starry69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 05:03 PM   #274
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally poste by dirty dog

That's my little bitch, pull string watch puppet dance LOL.
Your domina wife has gotten so deep into your mind that you're repeating the things she says to your pathetic loser ass.
herfacechair is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 05:03 PM   #275
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by catshitdipper

REPEAT POINT

Hey Dirty Dog;

What other tricks can you make him do? Roll over? Speak? How about you get him to play dead?
Hey dipshitdipper,

Like a Lemming, you follow a fellow liberal right off the nonsense cliff. His claiming that he's doing to me what one would do to a dog is equivalent to the surfer that claims that he caused the shark to go out of its way to attack him.

Everything I do here, is based on what I set out to do when going after your side of the argument.

Quote:

He is like a Pavlov Dog isn't he.
If this were like the Pavlov Dog experiment, you have to take the incentive away to get the same result without the incentive, or with a different incentive. That's not being done here. Instead, the same incentive is being applied, and I'm replying accordingly. This is more of an "if and then" statement, where "X" is the opposition's reply, and "Y," is my reply, and you have "If 'X,' then 'Y.'"

With Pavlov's experiment, something else was paired with "X" for a while, before "X" is removed. That's not being done here. The back and forth that we're involved with is consistent with the original, "If X then Y" cause and effect relationship.

Quote:

Pot calling the kettle black.

Total reactionary, counter slapper, time waster, last worder type that you hope to avoid.
The people that have thrown that charge at me are the very people guilty of that charge. And they usually throw it at me when they have a hard time getting me to give up. I don't see you going out of your way to do something other than what you're accusing me of doing.

SPLAT!

Ooops, sorry to hold you up. That was lemming dirty dog who missed the ocean and hit the rocks instead. Try to aim for the water.
Old 07-05-2011, 05:06 PM   #276
herfacechair
Valued Poster

"OK seriously, I'm sitting here asking myself, 'why on god's green earth would you guys keep umm....debating with this guy?'" - "Ms" Elena.

Why [edited by FireSerpent: excessive name calling]? Perhaps now you could answer your own question, then further explain why you're being a hypocrite by doing the exact opposite of what you wanted others to do:

"I'm begging you guys who I adore......for the love of god, ignore him and make it go away." - "Ms" Elena

How about it [edited by FireSerpent: excessive name calling]? How about doing what you preached?

MsElena: Again....truly nothing to brag about. REPEAT POINT

What part of…

"I'm sending a message to the opposition that I don't put a shelf life on a debate… that I'll continue ad infinitum." - herfacechair

DIDN'T you understand? Or are you [edited by FireSerpent: excessive name calling]? WHERE in that statement, does it say that I'm bragging?

Again, don't mistake my telling it like it is as "bragging," no matter how much your emotions would tell you otherwise.

MsElena: Are you going to go into work tomorrow and tell them how you're "debating" on a hooker board?

Who'd I tell that to? I'm a freelance copywriter. Going to work for me consists of logging onto my laptop, accessing the internet, or writing offline.

MsElena: Better yet, you going to tell your wife? LOL

My wife knows that I get onto debates on message boards like this. I told her about it back in 2003, when I started to debate on what used to be, www.nvbrothels.net back in late 2003.

MsElena: "Honey, you want to know why I'm not in bed with you at nights? I'm debating on a hooker board.

The vast majority of the times that I've posted here, since coming back to Virginia, have been before 8 PM. All you have to do is look at my posting times on this board. But again, expecting you to look up the facts would be a stretch.

MsElena: The best part of my debating though is that I don't cite my facts." Citing facts is something a jr high debater knows to do. Try it sometime.

I have. Since you want to pull shit out of your ass, I'm going to ask you questions that thorough9 failed to answer:

Quote:
From "Vindicating the Founders" (http://www.vindicatingthefounders.co...colonists.html )
Quote:

The Rights of the Colonists, Adopted by the Town of Boston on November 20, 1772:

Among the Natural Rights of the Colonists are these First a Right to Life; Secondly to Liberty; thirdly to Property; together with the Right to support and defend them in the best manner they can—Those are evident Branches of, rather than deductions from the Duty of Self Preservation, commonly called the first Law of Nature—

What I said:

"Our concept of rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness derived from the British' philosophy. Prior to "pursuit of happiness," the colonials used the one from the British, which stated that we had the right to life, liberty and property. This concept is based on English Common Law." - herfacechair

Questions:

Does the belief of the right to right to life, liberty and property show up in both, the Colonials' statement and mine? YES [ ] NO [ ]

Does my statement say that the Colonials' used "life, liberty and property" prior to the use of "life, liberty and happiness? YES [ ] NO [ ]

Does the Colonials' statement take place before the shot heard around the world? YES [ ] NO [ ]

Something else that you're ignoring:

Quote:
From James Madison, the Father of the US Constitution: ( http://drkatesview.wordpress.com/201...aw-of-nations/ )

What can he mean by saying that the Common law is not secured by the new Constitution, though it has been adopted by the State Constitutions. The common law is nothing more than the unwritten law, and is left by all the constitutions equally liable to legislative alterations. I am not sure that any notice is particularly taken of it in the Constitutions of the States. If there is, nothing more is provided than a general declaration that it shall continue along with other branches of law to be in force till legally changed.
What I said:

"Under English Common Law, or Natural Law, you didn't always spell things out. Many of the rules, and intentions, were "unwritten." - herfacechair

Did the Father of the US Constitution argue that Common Law should continue with all other branches of the law, until legally changed? YES [ ] NO [ ]

Did the Father of the US Constitution argue that Common Law was unwritten? YES [ ] NO [ ]

Simply copy all my reply above, to include those questions, and paste it to your response. Place an "X" in the boxes that represent your response, and spare me your BS response.

If you chose "Yes," then your statement, that I'm presenting an "opinion," that's "not" verified by fact, is wrong. If you chose "No," then you're a straight up liar… on top of your not having any integrity.

Here's me citing my facts:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=220

[edited by FireSerpent: Unnecessary Rudeness]. Try it sometime.

[I'm sure you do a great job of making your point when taking the high road of actually making your point and not being verbally abusive, rude or resulting to name-calling.]
Old 07-05-2011, 05:06 PM   #277
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starry69 View Post
By all means continue if you wish.

You don't think people are really reading all that stuff you type, do you?
If nobody read what I wrote, they wouldn't be replying to me.
Old 07-05-2011, 07:17 PM   #278
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

I'm not sure who started it... and frankly I don't care. But, I'm seeing a LOT of personal attacks, name-calling, and overall childish behavior in this thread.

Consider this your warning guys. Agree, disagree, argue, debate... all that is fine and dandy. But, if you continue to bait one another into a namecalling pissing match I'll have to lay the Smackdown on the last people seen messing this up for everyone and I'll lock the thread.
FireSerpent is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 07:41 PM   #279
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Then by all means smack away, this boards a joke anyway, you got people with multiple handles and nothing is done. Besides that its boring as fuck, the sandbox is nothing in this town compared to others but ........... besides I dont respond well to threats and heavy handed personalities from a MOD who has been a mod all of 3 minutes.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:46 PM   #280
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
"MsElena: Are you going to go into work tomorrow and tell them how you're "debating" on a hooker board?

Who'd I tell that to? I'm a freelance copywriter. Going to work for me consists of logging onto my laptop, accessing the internet, or writing offline.

Is this because no one will hire you as a staff writer? What right wing blog do you write for?

MsElena: Better yet, you going to tell your wife? LOL

My wife knows that I get onto debates on message boards like this. I told her about it back in 2003, when I started to debate on what used to be, www.nvbrothels.net back in late 2003.

Bet she does not know about the reviews though huh?
I am the
Old 07-05-2011, 09:26 PM   #281
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
"OK seriously, I'm sitting here asking myself, 'why on god's green earth would you guys keep umm....debating with this guy?'" - "Ms" Elena.

Why dumbass? Perhaps now you could answer your own question, then further explain why you're being a hypocrite by doing the exact opposite of what you wanted others to do:

"I'm begging you guys who I adore......for the love of god, ignore him and make it go away." - "Ms" Elena

How about it fuckwit? How about doing what you preached?

When you have to insult people to get your "point" across, its not a debate and your "points" are no longer valid no matter what you say.

What I don't get is, why the name calling? Did I go back in time to high school?
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 10:23 PM   #282
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
When you have to insult people to get your "point" across, its not a debate and your "points" are no longer valid no matter what you say.

What I don't get is, why the name calling? Did I go back in time to high school?
Elena, you remind him of the girl that broke his heart. Its actually kind of cute, I think its the equivelent to him of punching you in the arm and running away.
Old 07-06-2011, 11:46 AM   #283
herfacechair
Valued Poster

dirty dog: Is this because no one will hire you as a staff writer? REPEAT POINT

I have no desire to be a staff writer, and never submitted a resume to take such a position. A staff writer is restricted to whoever they're employed with, and work on a salary. They've got to deal with your normal office politics, and fight traffic to get to work.

I'm a freelance copywriter, where I could write for whoever I want to write for… from my own computer and internet hook up. I'd rather be judged by what my work could do for a publisher, marketer, editor, etc, than whether I'm part of a click or not. Plus, I could work for multiple clients at once instead of being restricted to one employer.

dirty dog: What right wing blog do you write for?

I don't write for blogs. I primarily do commercial freelance writing and information market.

dirty dog: Bet she does not know about the reviews though huh? RED HERRING

She knows that I do this.

dirty dog: I am the :kimg:

No, you're one of us.
Old 07-06-2011, 11:48 AM   #284
herfacechair
Valued Poster

MsElena: When you have to insult people to get your "point" across, its not a debate and your "points" are no longer valid no matter what you say.

A debate happens when two opposing sides continue to disagree with each other. Whether there's name calling or not, insulting or not, is beside the point. That's almost like saying that war isn't war if one side decides to break conventional military tactics.

If your opinion reflected reality, then 1 + 1 = 2 wouldn't be true if someone cussed and did name calling while saying that 1 + 1 = 2.

MsElena: What I don't get is, why the name calling?

To use your own words:

"I'm sure he'll 'flame' me, but who cares....." - MsElena

You knew that you'd get flamed. Since part of your statement says, "but who cares," there was no need for a question asking why one got called names.

MsElena: Did I go back in time to high school?

"Get a/live life," or "Have sex and …" were two common phrases used in high school, from student to student, or from frustrated student in reference to a teacher, back in the 80s:

"Don't some of you have better things to do like......live life? Have sex? Work?" - MsElena

Human nature doesn't stop at high school graduation.
Old 07-06-2011, 11:49 AM   #285
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Elena, you remind him of the girl that broke his heart. Its actually kind of cute, I think its the equivelent to him of punching you in the arm and running away.
Not true. She reminds me of the other people that I've debated with, online, over the past almost 8 years. She displays many of the traits that you and the others that I've debated with in the past have displayed.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women