Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162636
Yssup Rider60404
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48452
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41651
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36035
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2015, 10:15 PM   #271
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
And I agree with you.
But now I'm even more confused why I even got points for that then? Lol
My understanding is that before issuing points you guys have some type of discussion and vote on it, is that right?
Then if you all have different views in interpreting the rules, how is that ever going to be consistent?
Heh, well that comes down to the part where I said "not all of my colleagues agree". For the most part the rest of the mods feel similarly, but not exactly as narrow a definition. That's their prerogative. We have a general framework amongst local mods for each of the gray area guidelines that we try to adhere to to prevent inconsistency but the subjective element still exists when it comes down to enforcing them.

There's 6 cooks in this kitchen (with varying levels of activity) and though we're almost always on the same page or come to a consensus on the big stuff, the little stuff is left to the discretion of whichever mod handles it. If we had a discussion on every infraction that was handed down it would be a full time job lol.

It's an imperfect system but we do our best and try to be fair and get it right as much as possible. We don't always succeed but we do try.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 10:15 PM   #272
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
obviously you feel I've offended you at one time or another. If this had actually ever happened I'd apologize. But since if has never happened, I don't troll Latinas I don't see an apology is in order. This is typical spin you trying to paint someone innocent as some kind of racist. You were a bystander and chose to attack me for what reason? Defending your potty mouthed friend? Be careful there, she may drag you down with her. I've never had issue with you dolce. Why you chose to make up these things is beyond me. But, this is a discussion board... Discuss.
She is a potty mouth whore to don't let her fool you she has outed info from private sections as well... just fyi... so has her other potty mouth whore friend luvs2purr....
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 10:28 PM   #273
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

And that's all I've been trying to say.
People need to be able to see past the spin, past ratalia's lies and just open their eyes and see the facts. Once people see things as they are, not how rattly spins it, then I'll return to my neutral corner. She wants to bring the fight, I'll be there in center ring.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 10:31 PM   #274
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Quote:
Look miss rattly whorie,
Right about now I don't give a fuck what some potty mouthed whore thinks of me. You once again have shown that nasty attitude of yours, I knew it was there, but now the rest ofthe board can see it as well. And just as you post info on one member, they can also see how quickly you'd post it on any of them as well.
Just to show how little you actually know.
Anything I've learned about infoshare, I've learned from what has been posted in open forum. The thread you leaked I didn't know where if was until you said so. I had never seen it, I only knew it existed and the info in it was not flattering. I've never asked nor have ever been offered a peek behind the pink curtain. Couldn't care less what you ladies are saying back there. That doesn't mean I don't know it's there. That doesn't mean I don't know the spin you're trying to turn here either. You very well know what you said and where as do many others here. So don't all of the sudden try to pretend to be innocent. We both know better.
Again, I don't know why you chose to attack me. You imagined I insulted you, but can't remember where or what was said. Because it didn't happen.
But since you chose to attack me, I plan to expose you for the potty mouthed whore you are.
Blah blah...
I have not leaked anything if I ever had done that I would have been banned... Yeezzus talk about someone being Hard-Headed...
If you were telling the truth about your "version" of how you found out about whatever post you're talking about from infoshare, you would have not been banned but YOU WERE.
I'm not attacking you, it is clear who is attacking who though.
I already told you that if you dislike me so much and think the worst about me (which I don't care about ) why don't you add me to your ignore list then?
I wish you would stop with this obsession you have in blaming for things I have not done.

Quite frankly this situation you have created is stupid and I even feel pathetic in going back and forth with you with this non-sense. I'm tired of defending myself from baseless accusations that don't even make sense. And I am done with the subject.
Think whatever you want, I honestly, sincerely, deeply don't care.
The truth one day will eventually come out, it always does, and if you're any type of real man, you will then apologize for falsely accusing me and going around the board insinuating I've done things I haven't and for PMing MANY PEOPLE with your baseless accusations towards me. (Like if they care... Lol)

N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 10:35 PM   #275
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillLookn4mypenis View Post
Nat....

Again... Good luck...

You will be to backpage again soon enough ...
Wow. You're worst at this than I thought you were...
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 10:38 PM   #276
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Hey Nat,

No I am not....

You just don't get it...
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 10:44 PM   #277
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey loser,

The one who doesn't get it, is you.

But you will in 6 months from now.

Now be a good dog and go back to sniffing around somewhere else looking for your penis...

Nite nite
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 10:45 PM   #278
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratalia Whori View Post
Blah blah...
Blah Blah
More spin. More lies.
You mention the ignore function, after proudly stating you have me on ignore. Yet reply to each and every one of my posts. Are you ignoring me or conversing with me? I can't tell, what you're saying and what you're doing are in direct conflict with each other... Sound Familiar?
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 10:51 PM   #279
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
More spin. More lies.
You mention the ignore function, after proudly stating you have me on ignore. Yet reply to each and every one of my posts. Are you ignoring me or conversing with me? I can't tell, what you're saying and what you're doing are in direct conflict with each other... Sound Familiar?
I obviously took you off ignore
Seriously H.H I hope one day you'd stop being so hard headed and stubborn about this and look at facts rather than the non-sense lies you have made yourself believe. Not because I care about you believing in my "innocence" but for your own peace of mind.
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 10:52 PM   #280
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hey loser,

The one who doesn't get it, is you.

But you will in 6 months from now.

Now be a good dog and go back to sniffing around somewhere else looking for your penis...

Nite nite
What special skill do you have, other than being a mattress back? I am just curious .

It is pretty obvious you do not like men, you go mattress back to pay rent.

You are already on the road for a wide load banner to be put across your ass, then you are going to have to lower your rates, sell the taco wago, that was your investment... What is your back up plan, marry one of the fucktards you have been talking shit about, so you can go to HEB, and get the sweet treats once again...

Party on princess....
Old 11-29-2015, 11:07 PM   #281
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookn4boobies View Post
What special skill do you have, other than being a mattress back? I am just curious .

It is pretty obvious you do not like men, you go mattress back to pay rent.
please explain how that's obvious, enlighten me I'm dying to know... LOL Really

I love men as much as you love "fat whales" but the difference is you won't admit it
Did a "fat whale" ever rejected you and now you release your anger by bullying vulnerable overweight women?
What I dislike is cowards who hide behind a keyboard to degrade women for no reason like you love to do, but in my book y'all not even consider men.
I love my clients and my job, if it that wasn't true I wouldn't be where I'm at now. And like I said I will only do BETTER. Because that's what I do I kill clueless haters like yourself with Success. Don't believe me ? Just watch

You are already on the road for a wide load banner to be put across your ass, then you are going to have to lower your rates, sell the taco wago, that was your investment... What is your back up plan, marry one of the fucktards you have been talking shit about, so you can go to HEB, and get the sweet treats once again...

Party on princess....
The last part of your comment is so stupid and retarded I won't even go there.

Oh and btw I'm hardly ever on my back I'm either sucking the soul out of my lovers or riding them like I only know how to
You got the wrong girl on that and everything else sweetheart...
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 11:08 PM   #282
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

User ID: 281821
My ECCIE Reviews

You are confused grabnmyownboobies,
Better does not mean ceasing to provide to those that enjoy the autonomy of running their own business.

And it's an empanada truck,
SweetDulce is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 11:17 PM   #283
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Quote:
The last part of your comment is so stupid and retarded I won't even go there.
Princess,

You will figure it out one day soon...

You don't need my help.
Old 11-29-2015, 11:18 PM   #284
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDulce View Post
Better does not mean ceasing to provide to those that enjoy the autonomy of running their own business.

Chunky, you are reaching again....
Old 11-29-2015, 11:29 PM   #285
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDulce View Post

Girl you need to start charging StillLookn4hispenis for every orgasm you make him have every time you reply to him...
It is obvious he can't resist you...

When are you going to come out the closet about it L4P?
N.M. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women