Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60160
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2016, 08:58 PM   #271
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

gay = gahay. better alternative
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 09:48 PM   #272
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Fags keep fucking/sucking and not reproducing... seems self explanatory?

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 10:32 PM   #273
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post

Is that why you were adopted whiffy?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 05:59 AM   #274
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post

And we have ourselves another ignorant, redneck, hillbilly.

Congratulations on being so open-minded.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 06:03 PM   #275
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

In many ways, the long term interests of gays are not served by coming out of the closet, having sex with other men, and not getting properly married to a young lass. At least when they discreetly stayed in the closet, they were able to marry an actual biologically suitable mate (a girl) and reproduce and thus perpetuate their defective propensities, which constitutes gene survival from an evolutionary biologist's point of view.

Hence, them forming civil unions with other faggots (incorrectly called "marriage") is not a total loss if it eventually severely reduces their percentage of the population, thus leading to their eventual extinction.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 08:46 PM   #276
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

seems like electric therapy showed some promise. no real follow up tho.

http://arstechnica.com/science/2016/...tific-history/
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 12:49 PM   #277
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
seems like electric therapy showed some promise. no real follow up tho.

http://arstechnica.com/science/2016/...tific-history/
That kinda explains EKIM's love of pissing into electrically " live " wall plugs down at the 'holes ! His Momma's still upset over him giving her electric dryer outlet a " golden shower " and tripping all of the breakers in the house ! Wonder what she told the power company about how her house lost power ? Wonder how long EKIM sported that electrically-provided Afro after that golden shower ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 02:23 PM   #278
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Default What's the best solution for homosexuality?

Endorsed by I'va biggen.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 02:32 PM   #279
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post

Endorsed by dolly lama.
Old 07-20-2016, 02:33 PM   #280
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Wonder what she told the power company about how her house lost power ? Wonder how long EKIM sported that electrically-provided Afro after that golden shower ?
She didn't have to tell them. It permeates the atmosphere ... burned urine.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 02:43 PM   #281
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
She didn't have to tell them. It permeates the atmosphere ... burned urine.
You really are sucking down gay rey's man juice now lexie licker.
Old 07-20-2016, 03:35 PM   #282
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You really are sucking down gay rey's man juice now lexie licker.
How any GALLONS of man juice do YOU suck down each HOUR at YOUR gloryholes , EKIM ? How many pounds of dingleberries do YOU pick each day , EKIM ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 05:01 PM   #283
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Since few homosexuals reproduce (although some do under social pressure to attempt to conform despite their disorder) you would think that homosexuality would have become self extinct if it was a genetic disorder. This more than likely rules out genetics as the sole cause of homosexuality but it does not rule out a disorder caused by other means during the formation of the fetus in the womb. There are many many birth defects which are not actually
"birth" defects but defects that happen during the formation from conception to birth. I dont know of many people that would willingly become homosexual as a chioice since they are so ostrasized in our society and the society round the world. I mean the religion of peace and love dictates death to homosexuals so I think that would be a pretty difficult choice to become a homosexual under that type of threat.

Sure there are a few that choose the lifestyle but I am guessing that is the very smallest portion of the group; you can find. Most people that are homophobes do not even know a homosexual on a personal level and have never had a real conversation with them about homosexuality and their particular story. Of the ones that I have had conversations with, not a single one has stated that they turned queer.All of them have stated that they knew they were different at a very early age.

Of all the things in life that come and go, your favorite food as a child, or what you eat now as an adult that you would not eat as a child, why are there never people that choose to be homosexual that decide to no longer be homosexual. Sure you may find one that claims he isn't queer anymore after being beat down by some religious fanatic and he is suddenly healed, either never was a homosexual or is lying.

The best thing to do is let them be. Leave them alone and do not deny them the same rights as everyone else. No special rights, just the same rights. Do that and leave them alone and that will be that and you can move on to the next thing on your list that gets you upset.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 05:49 PM   #284
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Since few homosexuals reproduce (although some do under social pressure to attempt to conform despite their disorder) you would think that homosexuality would have become self extinct if it was a genetic disorder. This more than likely rules out genetics as the sole cause of homosexuality but it does not rule out a disorder caused by other means during the formation of the fetus in the womb. There are many many birth defects which are not actually
"birth" defects but defects that happen during the formation from conception to birth. I dont know of many people that would willingly become homosexual as a chioice since they are so ostrasized in our society and the society round the world. I mean the religion of peace and love dictates death to homosexuals so I think that would be a pretty difficult choice to become a homosexual under that type of threat.

Sure there are a few that choose the lifestyle but I am guessing that is the very smallest portion of the group; you can find. Most people that are homophobes do not even know a homosexual on a personal level and have never had a real conversation with them about homosexuality and their particular story. Of the ones that I have had conversations with, not a single one has stated that they turned queer.All of them have stated that they knew they were different at a very early age.

Of all the things in life that come and go, your favorite food as a child, or what you eat now as an adult that you would not eat as a child, why are there never people that choose to be homosexual that decide to no longer be homosexual. Sure you may find one that claims he isn't queer anymore after being beat down by some religious fanatic and he is suddenly healed, either never was a homosexual or is lying.

The best thing to do is let them be. Leave them alone and do not deny them the same rights as everyone else. No special rights, just the same rights. Do that and leave them alone and that will be that and you can move on to the next thing on your list that gets you upset.
+1
Old 07-20-2016, 06:21 PM   #285
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
+1
That proves you're gay.

I'll respect that and from now on I will quit teasing you about it and let you live your lifestyle peace.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women