Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-06-2022, 07:14 AM   #271
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Do you read the Constitution as much as you read the Bible? If so, you won’t find abortion anywhere in the Constitution either.
Slavery wasn't in the Constitution either Einstein.

bambino...you one of those numbnuts that does not want the Federal Government stomping on individual rights but seem to have no trouble letting States and local governments do so.

We should ship you off to Serbia
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 07:15 AM   #272
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

FTFY, bino
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 07:42 AM   #273
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

bambino...you one of those numbnuts that does not want the Federal Government stomping on individual rights but seem to have no trouble letting States and local governments do so.

Roe is being aborted!!!! Now gather up your Libtard buddies, pass out some vagina hats, and go protest!!!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 08:16 AM   #274
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
You're an idiot if you do not think Trump would have give Putin Ukraine.
LOL... you libtards can convince yourselves of anything. Your evidence for the belief in the above? I mean he took the crimea and the Easstern regions when Obama was in office... but he was just waiting to take the rest until Trump 2nd term... lol

Quote:
Putin was waiting until after the election because both he and Trump thought Trump would win.
Evidence? I mean other than your fevered dreams...

Quote:
Had Putin invaded before the 2020 election that would have put Trump in a no win situtation.
LOL.. or alternately it could have given Trump the impetus to get us involved in the conflict... war sells during election years.

Quote:
Come on man. Quit talking out your ass...
Physician, heal thyself.

Quote:
And btw though the GOP was the party for the freeing of the slaves....that was when the GOP was the de facto Progressive Party.
Debunked a million times over... The parties didn't "switch" sides and keep their names. Democrats love having Blacks on plantations.. physical or virtual.

Quote:
Your ignorance on these matters is astounding.
Astounding is what I would call your lies. Ignorance can be excused... but what you're spewing is utter lies.
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 08:21 AM   #275
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Abortion is not a religion for me. But your stupid so I’m giving you facts so you don’t make a jackass out of yourself in the real world. Do you read the Constitution as much as you read the Bible? If so, you won’t find abortion anywhere in the Constitution either.
Yeah, I said as much earlier in the thread. There's good logic behind the draft Supreme Court ruling that will put the power back in the hands of the states. That's what the Constitution says to do. And power should be closest to the people -- it makes sense for abortion issues to be decided at the state, or better yet the county level if you're not going to view them as fundamental rights for women.

I don't have to like it though. And it's not only that I believe we should permit abortions up to the end of the first trimester. Take a look at my ft link. This could do for the midterm 2022 elections what the "stolen election" issue did in Georgia last year, when your buddy Lin Wood helped Democrats win the two Senate seats. Black female and other women voters are going to be mad as hell and they're going to show up at the polling places. Republicans may not get back the house. Then if the Democrats win seats in the Senate, maybe they end the filibuster and pack the Supreme Court with abortion being the excuse. If they're going to pack the court to overturn the abortion ruling, then declaring D.C. and Puerto Rico states is comparatively easy. And you can kiss Republican control of the Senate goodbye for a long time after that.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 08:28 AM   #276
texassapper
Premium Access

Quote:
What was the 3/5ths compromise then sooper genius? I'll help...

(Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons.)

Quote:
Local government is more easily changed by the persons living in it... and as has been said, if you don't like the laws in your state, you can always move to one that allows you to kill kids even after they are born (like Virginia was proposing and which CA will allow right up until the moment of birth....)

Quote:
? If you're paying, I'm down....
Old 05-06-2022, 08:38 AM   #277
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Law vs ... you know... the thing... In-Practice. Come on man. There is a difference between 'law' and 'in-practice', aka reality. I did not say that they passed a law implementing the minimum wage. Right? I used 'implemented'. In practice, they tried to bar slaves working up North in the manner I stated. Apparently they we OK with freed slaves, just not in their own back yard.

I thought E95 made an excellent point about this.That would be like me saying that slavery was completely eradicated on 1 January 1863 (Emancipation Proclamation). Or was it 9 April 1863 (Appomattox) or was it 6 December 1865 (13th Amendment) or was it 9 July 1868 (14th amendment) or was it 3 February 1870 (15th Amendment) or was it 2 July 1964 (Civil Rights Bill) or is it a yet to be determined future date as BLM seems to imply?
i think you are referring to the tactic of using sharecropping as away to suppress former slaves. that is not quite the same thing.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 08:50 AM   #278
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You're an idiot if you do not think Trump would have give Putin Ukraine. Putin was waiting until after the election because both he and Trump thought Trump would win. Had Putin invaded before the 2020 election that would have put Trump in a no win situtation.

Come on man. Quit talking out your ass...

And btw though the GOP was the party for the freeing of the slaves....that was when the GOP was the de facto Progressive Party.

Your ignorance on these matters is astounding.

what is astounding is your certainty you know exactly what would have happened if Trump was re-elected.

you get the Carnac award.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 09:44 AM   #279
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Roe is being aborted!!!! Now gather up your Libtard buddies, pass out some vagina hats, and go protest!!!
Just for poor people in red states is it being aborted. You got money you just take an abortion vacation to California
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 09:50 AM   #280
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
what is astounding is your certainty you know exactly what would have happened if Trump was re-elected.

you get the Carnac award.

A blind man could see that coming from a mile off....Trump still won't condemn Putin!

Used to be the left that admired Russia....not it Right wing loons
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 10:22 AM   #281
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
A blind man could see that coming from a mile off....Trump still won't condemn Putin!

Used to be the left that admired Russia....not it Right wing loons

WTF .. "it rained last tuesday. i know that because it was last tuesday."

that's what you sound like. Trump is calling for a negotiated end to the war. Biden and the Democrats want the war to continue indefinitely. why is that?

you seem to think Trump and Putin colluded during the 2016 election. didn't happen. you'll always be wrong on what you think Trump would have done or not do if you keep believing that nonsense.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 11:35 AM   #282
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

you seem to think Trump and Putin colluded during the 2016 election. didn't happen. you'll always be wrong on what you think Trump would have done or not do if you keep believing that nonsense.
I did not say Trump colluded with Putin....although I have no doubt he would have.

I said that the Steele dossier was not the impetus for the collusion investigation.

Many of you Trump apologist seem to think it was.

I've stated facts....His campaign manger was Pro Russian and they were responsible for changing language in the GOP in Russia's favor. He pardoned Manafort who clearly broke the law.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 11:45 AM   #283
texassapper
Premium Access

Quote:
I said that the Steele dossier was not the impetus for the collusion investigation.
What was it then?

Old 05-06-2022, 11:46 AM   #284
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Impossible to resuscitate anything after it’s been suctioned to death. But then again, why would they try? Their objective is to kill it.
there is different methods of aborting fetuses. the suction techinque is just one of them.
Old 05-06-2022, 11:48 AM   #285
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
The Democrats are the party of abortion, racism, censorship, p********, transgenderism and medical tyranny.

Anybody who identifies with this type of evil is mentally ill.

Period.
whats p********?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women