Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47757
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-28-2020, 05:58 PM   #271
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Yeah whatever and shit.....you do know this is a whore board and what we do here right?.....
Old 03-28-2020, 06:24 PM   #272
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Old 03-28-2020, 06:30 PM   #273
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

^^^^^ Exactly....
Old 03-28-2020, 06:30 PM   #274
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
It nice how the left is not political but the right is... got yea.
If the left had such a strong case the bullosey would have sent it straight to the Senate but the crazy bitch wanted to dictate the terms.
You being a "lawyer" and all should have know this poly was complete nonsense.
On a side note what do you know about separation of powers and the right of the president to refer to the SCOTUS on the issue in this case...I mean that count passed by completely on a democrape vote for obstruction of Congress...what is the shit...you being a lawyer and all??
There is no such thing!!
um sir Article 1 of Nixon's articles of impeachment was for obstruction of justice. it is a thing. it happens a lot of times in Rico cases and organized crime. witnesses who were willing to testify suddenly are "unavailable." gee i wonder why.. (by the way, my example would also include witness tampering.)

one of the things about discovery is parties are asked to disclose all relevant information. when one party, such as Trump, says fuck you to the whole process, he is liable for Obstruction of Justice. did you notice how hard trump worked to make sure that Bolton didn't testify? Bolton knew everything, Trump knew Bolton knew everything, and Trump was willing to do just about anything to make sure Bolton didn't testify. trump is basically a wannabe mafia don. Bolton would have needed an elite 24/7 security detail if he had decided to testify, and it would not have surprised me one bit if he had a sudden "accident" that kept him from testifying. that's how corrupt trump is.

i'm going to answer the other question that i think you're asking. Pelosi and company could have sued to compel Trump to produce people and documents. it would have made it to the Supreme Court eventually, but it would have dragged out til close to the 2020 election. but since their case was airtight-Trump was clearly guilty to any impartial jury- Pelosi and Schiff decided to proceed with the ample evidence already available.

Schiff put on a clinic on how you try a case, especially a criminal case. Newbie prosecutors need to take notes on how Schiff conducted that trial. it was a fucking masterpiece. but Nadler is almost as much a clown as Trump. when i watched Nadler, i was thinking to myself, dude just sit your sorry ass down and stfu already..

any more legal questions lol..
Old 03-28-2020, 06:44 PM   #275
hyperinflation
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

Experts in spotting whores!
Old 03-28-2020, 07:08 PM   #276
pxmcc
BANNED

^^i'm pretty good at spotting quality hoes ha ha..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperinflation View Post
“ lazy and undeserving “ lol!

Let me guess you think about those lazy, greedy , stupid , undeserving guys that got bailed out during Mexican Peso Crisis , 97/98 SE Asia/ Russia collapse, LTCM failure, glorious 2008/2009 , now this crap. And there were more, I'm just lazy to type them all. But ofc not, must be those Reagans “ welfare queens”..... If and when this crisis turns mega ugly , everything that happens will be well deserved and long coming .

i agree sir. trump and Milliken and Keating and the other robber barons are for sure the not lazy and the highly deserving..

i'm rooting for the U.S., but if we keep up these insane budget deficits and trade deficits, our day of reckoning is nigh. when that happens, it will be good to measure wealth in other units than dollars. dollars wont be worth the powder to blow them to hell. might as well use em for toilet paper. speaking of which..
Old 03-28-2020, 09:17 PM   #277
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
um sir Article 1 of Nixon's articles of impeachment was for obstruction of justice. it is a thing. it happens a lot of times in Rico cases and organized crime. witnesses who were willing to testify suddenly are "unavailable." gee i wonder why.. (by the way, my example would also include witness tampering.)

one of the things about discovery is parties are asked to disclose all relevant information. when one party, such as Trump, says fuck you to the whole process, he is liable for Obstruction of Justice. did you notice how hard trump worked to make sure that Bolton didn't testify? Bolton knew everything, Trump knew Bolton knew everything, and Trump was willing to do just about anything to make sure Bolton didn't testify. trump is basically a wannabe mafia don. Bolton would have needed an elite 24/7 security detail if he had decided to testify, and it would not have surprised me one bit if he had a sudden "accident" that kept him from testifying. that's how corrupt trump is.

i'm going to answer the other question that i think you're asking. Pelosi and company could have sued to compel Trump to produce people and documents. it would have made it to the Supreme Court eventually, but it would have dragged out til close to the 2020 election. but since their case was airtight-Trump was clearly guilty to any impartial jury- Pelosi and Schiff decided to proceed with the ample evidence already available.

Schiff put on a clinic on how you try a case, especially a criminal case. Newbie prosecutors need to take notes on how Schiff conducted that trial. it was a fucking masterpiece. but Nadler is almost as much a clown as Trump. when i watched Nadler, i was thinking to myself, dude just sit your sorry ass down and stfu already..
any more legal questions lol..
Everything you said is blind partisan nonsense...you drink the LSM cool-aide to much.
Shit is a disgrace as bullosey and the other clowns on the left.

There is a difference between obstruction of JUSTICE and obstruction of CONGRESS.
WTF is obstruction of Congress...IT DOES EXIST!!
You and ALL the left just make shit up!!
Trump had every right as an equal branch of gumment to appeal to the judicial branch in regards to demands from the legislative branch and it so happen the the judicial branch ruled in favor of the executive branch. This is something that you seem to ignore. I figured an outstanding counselor as yourself would understand that but I guess not.
You blind narrative...ORANGE MAN BAD ..you can't see nothing else.
Old 03-28-2020, 10:17 PM   #278
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Everything you said is blind partisan nonsense...you drink the LSM cool-aide to much.
Shit is a disgrace as bullsey and the other clowns on the left.

There is a difference between obstruction of JUSTICE and obstruction of CONGRESS.
WTF is obstruction of Congress...IT DOES EXIST!!
You and ALL the left just make shit up!!
Trump had every right as an equal branch of gumment to appeal to the judicial branch in regards to demands from the legislative branch and it so happen the the judicial branch ruled in favor of the executive branch. This is something that you seem to ignore. I figured an outstanding counselor as yourself would understand that but I guess not.
You blind narrative...ORANGE MAN BAD ..you can't see nothing else.
umm sir there is a concept that falls under the implied powers of Congress called Congressional oversight of the executive branch. it's use predates Nixon but became especially important after the Nixon fiasco. it has been accepted as a doctrine by every president since Nixon except one: Trump. if the president is above the law and not subject to oversight, there is a different name that applies to such a person: king. when we declared our independence from England and King George, the founders designed an elaborate system of checks and balances of power to avoid created a new system in which there is no kingship.

now i know you're going to come back all snarky at me and say, no you retard there's this doctrine called executive priviledge (sp?) that renders all your arguments null and void. so let me save you that extra step.

executive priviledge is a thing. this doctrine allows the president to exempt from disclosure certain types of information. the policy behind this is not to turn a president into a king. rather, we want the president to have the ability to have open and frank discussions with his advisors without having to worry about this information being readily disclosed for example in any and all lawsuits by every Tom, Dick and Harry. if the president had to worry about that, this would have a chilling effect on those open and frank discussions with his advisors that we think a president should be able to have in order to have maximal information with advisors and outside experts.

what executive priviledge is not is a doctrine that puts the president above the law. it is not a doctrine intended to allow the president to do a bunch of illegal shit and then hide disclosure of that illegal shit from Congress, the courts, inspector generals, and the people.

trump claims executive priviledge gives him the power to tell Congress to go fuck itself on its oversight duties and gives him the right to do illegal shit and then hide it by claiming executive priviledge. but the doctrine does no such thing.

trump is the only president since nixon to reject any and all oversight by congress (and probably the courts too.)

i'm not done but imma post this much before i continue.

one more thing i want to point out before i continue the substantive discussion. you tried to get me permabanned but i'm still here. and you're still here. so neither of us is going anywhere. so what i would suggest is it would behoove both of us to try to get along, like if we had the misfortune of being stuck with each other on a small island after a shipwreck. you keep referring to me, sarcastically, as "lawyer" and esteemed counselor, implying that i'm anything but that. i'm not asking you to call me a lawyer or esteemed counselor or any of that. the fact is that i have been truthful about my background. without going into detail on my science degrees, i have said the following: that i have a law degree from a tier 1 law school; that i taught a business law class at a major Houston university for about 3 years, but i was literally the lowest man on the totem pole in the entire department;and that i do not currently practice law but run a small business fulltime. i'll add more grist to the mill by stating that i don't even maintain my law license because i'm too stingy to pay for the Continuing Educ hours to maintain my license and the licensing fees. so don't call me "lawyer" or esteemed counselor or any of that shit. just call me px. and enough with the snark. i resolve to be respectful to you and would kindly ask that you offer the same accomodation, because Eccie is similar to a small island in the South Pacific that we're both stuck on after a shipwreck, if you catch my "drift."
Old 03-29-2020, 08:13 AM   #279
xfrankx
Premium Access

Encounters: 56

^^^^ OK. ^^^^ Now let it go. Bet you'll feel better by morning
Old 03-29-2020, 01:25 PM   #280
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfrankx View Post
^^^^ OK. ^^^^ Now let it go. Bet you'll feel better by morning
lol sir..

i don't remember how it got started, but bb1961 and i have been going at it for quite a while now. at some point you say enough is enough. i can be a bit of a firebrand so i'm trying to chillax a tad.

on 0h2, there was a hobbyist with a handle of Securitized. he and bb1961 could not stand each other, and it was funny as heck watching them go at it like 24/7. Securitized apparently pissed ck off-it's easy to do lol-cause i noticed Securitized got banned there. i did too; i found out ck prefers multi-handle she-pimps to hobbyists who call out their fuckery. all good.

back on topic. any thoughts on how Trump is doing on the CoVid19?
Old 03-29-2020, 02:28 PM   #281
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Quote:
any thoughts on how Trump is doing on the CoVid19?
I don’t have the shit so I’d say he’s doing a great job.....
Old 03-29-2020, 10:21 PM   #282
bb1961
Valued Poster

Fatalities in America 330 million people 2211 deaths much less than 1%...Oh the in humanity!!
I see sabbaticals don't last long...must have had a flat on his tricycle.
You and screwy getting banned from oh2 was the fault of someone else
Nothing you ever do is your fault
Old 03-29-2020, 10:33 PM   #283
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
umm sir there is a concept that falls under the implied powers of Congress called Congressional oversight of the executive branch. it's use predates Nixon but became especially important after the Nixon fiasco. it has been accepted as a doctrine by every president since Nixon except one: Trump. if the president is above the law and not subject to oversight, there is a different name that applies to such a person: king. when we declared our independence from England and King George, the founders designed an elaborate system of checks and balances of power to avoid created a new system in which there is no kingship.

now i know you're going to come back all snarky at me and say, no you retard there's this doctrine called executive priviledge (sp?) that renders all your arguments null and void. so let me save you that extra step.

executive priviledge is a thing. this doctrine allows the president to exempt from disclosure certain types of information. the policy behind this is not to turn a president into a king. rather, we want the president to have the ability to have open and frank discussions with his advisors without having to worry about this information being readily disclosed for example in any and all lawsuits by every Tom, Dick and Harry. if the president had to worry about that, this would have a chilling effect on those open and frank discussions with his advisors that we think a president should be able to have in order to have maximal information with advisors and outside experts.

what executive priviledge is not is a doctrine that puts the president above the law. it is not a doctrine intended to allow the president to do a bunch of illegal shit and then hide disclosure of that illegal shit from Congress, the courts, inspector generals, and the people.

trump claims executive priviledge gives him the power to tell Congress to go fuck itself on its oversight duties and gives him the right to do illegal shit and then hide it by claiming executive priviledge. but the doctrine does no such thing.

trump is the only president since nixon to reject any and all oversight by congress (and probably the courts too.)

i'm not done but imma post this much before i continue.

one more thing i want to point out before i continue the substantive discussion. you tried to get me permabanned but i'm still here. and you're still here. so neither of us is going anywhere. so what i would suggest is it would behoove both of us to try to get along, like if we had the misfortune of being stuck with each other on a small island after a shipwreck. you keep referring to me, sarcastically, as "lawyer" and esteemed counselor, implying that i'm anything but that. i'm not asking you to call me a lawyer or esteemed counselor or any of that. the fact is that i have been truthful about my background. without going into detail on my science degrees, i have said the following: that i have a law degree from a tier 1 law school; that i taught a business law class at a major Houston university for about 3 years, but i was literally the lowest man on the totem pole in the entire department;and that i do not currently practice law but run a small business fulltime. i'll add more grist to the mill by stating that i don't even maintain my law license because i'm too stingy to pay for the Continuing Educ hours to maintain my license and the licensing fees. so don't call me "lawyer" or esteemed counselor or any of that shit. just call me px. and enough with the snark. i resolve to be respectful to you and would kindly ask that you offer the same accomodation, because Eccie is similar to a small island in the South Pacific that we're both stuck on after a shipwreck, if you catch my "drift."
I didn't read any of that nonsense you are spewing because it's just that...

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...of-impeachment
Old 03-29-2020, 11:12 PM   #284
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
I didn't read any of that nonsense you are spewing because it's just that...

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...of-impeachment
ya well go fuck yourself too u little whiny know-nothing bitch..

and get the fuck off my thread while you're at it. this is why we can't have nice things around here..

i'm sorry to hear you never learned how to read. the state of american education. smdh.
Old 03-29-2020, 11:37 PM   #285
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:

ya well go fuck yourself too u little whiny know-nothing bitch..

and get the fuck off my thread while you're at it. this is why we can't have nice things around here..

i'm sorry to hear you never learned how to read. the state of american education. smdh.

RTM before edit.

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women