Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70487
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2014, 08:28 AM   #271
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's been proven that this thread's OP was bogus and fallacious, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; hence, the digressions and asides served to enhance rather than degrade this thread's value, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Bogus or fallacious? You can't have both, Mr. Redundancy!

Who proved that it was bogus? Who proved it fallacious? And how? Whirly's gun lobby blather? Try again! You're wrong for a change and making shit up again, Mr. Woolworth's GED scholar.

Besides, IBIdiot, you don't get to determine what enhances a thread's value. However, you ALWAYS manage to degrade it.

Finally, point out my lies in this thread. Indicate any cum-gobbling, as you so eloquently put it. Grow the fuck up or step the fuck off, asshole. You're a broken record.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 02:33 PM   #272
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

#1: The OP was "lying" only if you believe that parking lots, suicides, drug related killings at school, gang related killings at school, and many more word games are not REALLY school shootings. One poster on here even wants to discount a shooting if it was planned with high powered rifles from across the street "off school property" but still aimed at students.

Typical pathetic Gun Thumper BS (yes, it does qualify as Thumping, because some of you nuts take your guns as a religious experience, and as I have said on numerous occasions Thumping has nothing to do with WHICH religion someone is Thumping about.)

#2: You now advocate lies, deception, and hijacking as justified tools of your trade? No surprise, but just surprised that you admit it.
Only liars like you, Old Twerp, would even begin to try to claim that suicides, drug and gang violence, etc., are similar to what transpired at Sandy Hook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Bogus or fallacious? You can't have both, Mr. Redundancy!

Who proved that it was bogus? Who proved it fallacious? And how? Whirly's gun lobby blather? Try again! You're wrong for a change and making shit up again, Mr. Woolworth's GED scholar.

Besides, IBIdiot, you don't get to determine what enhances a thread's value. However, you ALWAYS manage to degrade it.

Finally, point out my lies in this thread. Indicate any cum-gobbling, as you so eloquently put it. Grow the fuck up or step the fuck off, asshole. You're a broken record.
CNN says both of you moronic jackasses are full of hooey, and CNN says your OP is bogus and fallacious, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

A closer look: How many Newtown-like school shootings since Sandy Hook?

(CNN) -- After Tuesday's shooting at an Oregon high school, many media outlets, including CNN, reported that there have been 74 school shootings in the past 18 months.
That's the time period since the December 2012 massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, where 20 children and six adults were shot to death.

The statistic came from a group called Everytown for Gun Safety, an umbrella group started by former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, a passionate and public advocate of gun control.

Without a doubt, that number is startling.

So on Wednesday, CNN took a closer look at the list, delving into the circumstances of each incident Everytown included.
Everytown says on its web site that it gleans its information from media reports and that its list includes school shootings involving a firearm discharged inside or on school grounds, including assaults, homicides, suicides and accidental shootings.

CNN determined that [only] 15 of the incidents Everytown included were situations similar to the violence in Newtown or Oregon -- a minor or adult actively shooting inside or near a school.
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/06/11/us...ber/index.html

BTW, "hasa diga", you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 02:40 PM   #273
Yssup Rider
BANNED

That doesn't debunk the statement, dick wipe. Nor does it change the fact or diminish the number of firearm incidents at schools since Sandy Hook.

That just says it's not the same kind of shooting as Sandy Hook.

why do you constantly try to justify your ignorant, racist, anti-American positions?

Does that make you more popular at the up home?

For a change, Corpy wallows in bullshit!

It looks like you're throwing out a big "TOUGH SHIT, IT WAS THE SHOOTER'S RIGHT" to all the families of the dead children.

Is that what you're doing, IBIdiot? Prove otherwise.
Old 06-22-2014, 02:45 PM   #274
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Uh, WTF are you talking about? When did I say anything about Citizen's United?

Please provide the link to my post so I can try to remember professing a belief, as you put it.

Where did I whine about Heller? Again, post a link to my post whining about Heller.

You're making things up again, you dumb Okie!

It suits you.
So, since you appear to be trying to claim you weren't against the Citizen's United ruling or the Heller ruling, does that mean you support a corporation's right to free speech, and a citizen's right to be armed to defend themselves outside the home?? Don't want you to later claim you never supported those rulings, just like you are now claiming to have never been against them.

Or is this more of you changing position every time you are caught out?? Yep, changing position all the time does "suit you" Yssup.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 02:48 PM   #275
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
So, since you appear to be trying to claim you weren't against the Citizen's United ruling or the Heller ruling, does that mean you support a corporation's right to free speech, and a citizen's right to be armed to defend themselves outside the home?? Don't want you to later claim you never supported those rulings, just like you are now claiming to have never been against them.

Or is this more of you changing position every time you are caught out?? Yep, changing position all the time does "suit you" Yssup.
That's not what I said. You're putting words in my mouth and then asking me to defend them. I never was part of any of those discussions. So what's your point? Are you a used car salesman?

You're dumber than you write.

You never denied that you hated Negros, Mexicans and other khaki peoples. Please quote a previous post of yours indicating that you don't hate Negroes, Mexicans and other khaki peoples.

Fucking ignorant idiot!
Old 06-22-2014, 02:59 PM   #276
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
That's not what I said. You're putting words in my mouth and then asking me to defend them?

You're dumber than you write.

STFU while grown folks are talking, idiot!
"Grown folks talking"?? Is that what you call terms like "dick n wipe" or "Corp wallows in bullshit"?? Is that what I must devolve down to in order to join your "grown up talk" rather than facts and figures?

For the record, I asked if your position was to oppose the Citizen's United or Heller rulings and you claimed you'd never made such claims. Since i have no desire to wade through the muck and name calling you consider "grown folks talk", I asked if your claim that you never posted that you opposed those decisions meant you supported them. So, instead of me trying to guess, why don't you simply state, yes or no, do you support the Citizen's United and Heller decisions... with out all the B'S so called "grown up talk"??
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 03:30 PM   #277
Yssup Rider
BANNED

For the record, you did NOT ask those questions until you accused me of supporting one side or ther other. You just assumed they were my position, and you shot your ignorant mouth off. it's pretty fucking plain for everybody to see, dipshit.

In other words, you got nothing.

Just making up shit.

WOW! Such a surprise.
Old 06-23-2014, 05:49 AM   #278
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
IDIOT. YOU LOST. Those cases only affected one's rights to own handguns INSIDE the home. SCOTUS refused to hear the case which would have allowed carrying of concealed guns OUTSIDE the home without a CHL. YOU LOST.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 05:51 AM   #279
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:

That is YOUR declared position, Speedy. YOU admitted YOU are voting for dim-retards -- YOUR representatives in government -- who seek to abridge the Second Amendment rights of American citizens, Speedy.
FINALLY, you got something right. If you interpret the 2nd Amendment as the right for ANYONE to carry ANY weapon at ANYTIME in ANYPLACE, then YES, I support those who will abridge that interpretation.
Old 06-23-2014, 06:06 AM   #280
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
Quick question Speedy. How many Amendments in the Bill of Rights as originally passed when the country was founded. Or, said another way.. In what year was the 14th amendment ratified and made part of the Constitution? Here's a hint. The 14th Amendment was not passed in 1790 when the Constitution was officially ratified. So how do you claim the 14th Amendment somehow overrules or supercedes the Second??
14th Amendment was passed in 1868. It supersedes ANY prior amendment that it might affect.

Perfect example. The 18th Amendment, passed in 1918, outlawed alcohol. The 21st Amendment, passed in 1933, repealed the 18th Amendment. Which came first? Which one matters?

The Constitution was passed in 1790 as you said. The SOLE purpose of amendments to the Constitution are to overrule or supersede what was written, or not written, in the Constitution.
Old 06-23-2014, 06:11 AM   #281
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
FINALLY, you got something right. If you interpret the 2nd Amendment as the right for ANYONE to carry ANY weapon at ANYTIME in ANYPLACE, then YES, I support those who will abridge that interpretation.
What are you saying?!?! How can you possibly object to a skinhead with a fully automatic weapon and a sign that says "I'm here to help Darwin along" from walking across the street from a school? Haven't you been reading? Even if he DOES get off 80 or 200 rounds and kills a bunch if 6 year olds that's not REALLY a school shooting. And how dare you impinge upon his rights! Next thing you will want to do is limit his right to mount a GAU-8 on his car. You despicable heathen!

(Keep up the good fight--fortunately there is a greater concentration of Wackos here then in the real world.)
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:25 AM   #282
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
really? we all await Speedy to post ANY study that proves his point.
I don't have to prove anything. FACT -- the U.S. has at least double the homicides as other industrialized countries. Everything points to the income demographic as the reason why, income inequality to be exact. If you like, I will point out several articles which point this out.

To compare the U.S. to countries like South Africa and Jamaica and say "We aren't so bad off. Look at their homicide rates" is a ridiculous comparison.
Old 06-23-2014, 08:43 AM   #283
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
+1
Old 06-23-2014, 09:39 AM   #284
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
IDIOT. YOU LOST. Those cases only affected one's rights to own handguns INSIDE the home. SCOTUS refused to hear the case which would have allowed carrying of concealed guns OUTSIDE the home without a CHL. YOU LOST.
What you stupidly fail to acknowledge, Speedy, is that those SC rulings ruled against laws that made it illegal to have guns in the home; thus, setting you and your ilk on your heels in your attempt to abridge the rights of other law-abiding American citizens. You lost, Speedy!

Quote:
You're a liar, Speedy, because you constantly advocate for restrictions like those imposed on New Yorkers, and New York City gun owners are in a legal "Catch 22" situation: they can own a gun if they have a permit. They can have a permit if they prove they go to the range and practice, but then NY laws limit the gun owner's ability to transport their weapons to a range. So you can take your lib-retard restrictions and go screw yourself, Speedy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
What are you saying?!?! How can you possibly object to a skinhead with a fully automatic weapon and a sign that says "I'm here to help Darwin along" from walking across the street from a school? Haven't you been reading? Even if he DOES get off 80 or 200 rounds and kills a bunch if 6 year olds that's not REALLY a school shooting. And how dare you impinge upon his rights! Next thing you will want to do is limit his right to mount a GAU-8 on his car. You despicable heathen!

(Keep up the good fight--fortunately there is a greater concentration of Wackos here then in the real world.)
One day, Old Twerp, you should be so lucky as to meet this figment of your imagination so that he will make you right with the world, you stupid mope.

Quote:
I don't have to prove anything. FACT -- the U.S. has at least double the homicides as other industrialized countries. Everything points to the income demographic as the reason why, income inequality to be exact. If you like, I will point out several articles which point this out.

To compare the U.S. to countries like South Africa and Jamaica and say "We aren't so bad off. Look at their homicide rates" is a ridiculous comparison.
In one post, Speedy, and in true, dim-retard style, you say the U.S. is demographically similar to other industrialized countries, and then you argue that the disparity in income makes the U.S. demographically unlike other industrialized countries.

Quote:
14th Amendment was passed in 1868. It supersedes ANY prior amendment that it might affect.

Perfect example. The 18th Amendment, passed in 1918, outlawed alcohol. The 21st Amendment, passed in 1933, repealed the 18th Amendment. Which came first? Which one matters?

The Constitution was passed in 1790 as you said. The SOLE purpose of amendments to the Constitution are to overrule or supersede what was written, or not written, in the Constitution.
You just underscored your stupidity, Speedy. The 14th Amendment didn't "supersede" any one of the amendments in the Bill of Rights, Speedy, it "amended" the Constitution to make those amendments even more formidable: including the Second Amendment.

Further, Speedy, it's been primarily in the 20th century, since 1925, that the Supreme Court began to interpret the 14th Amendment as extending and making the Bill of Rights applicable to the states as well as to the federal government.

Quote:
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:18 AM   #285
Yssup Rider
BANNED

IBIdiot comes in, barfs on the board and stupidly, ignorantly, dumbly and falsely puts words on people's mouths without substantiation, reference or other redundancy, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND BLA BLA BLA.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women