Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60029
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2011, 03:41 PM   #271
oralick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I do not believe a Organization for Attorneys would allow someone to post "This Guy May Smile, but He Really Hates-Ur-Ass And Will Take Your Clients" comments about one of their members in open forum, either on-line or in their publication, without serious consequences. Now behind closed doors, email, etc is another thing. IMO
oralick is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 03:49 PM   #272
oralick
Valued Poster

Anyway, gotta go for now. Thanks for sharing your point of view. As usual we can agree to disagree. Don't envy you wearing that stripped, er, striped shirt.
Old 07-09-2011, 04:08 PM   #273
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by oralick View Post
Anyway, gotta go for now. Thanks for sharing your point of view. As usual we can agree to disagree. Don't envy you wearing that stripped, er, striped shirt.

Aww, come on!! are you sure you don't want to join up? You learn lots and very quickly!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 04:57 PM   #274
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
I get that she called you a "bad name" back. However, in my opinion, you cannot defend your use of the term "man-hater", provoked or unprovoked, in a open Co-ed board, towards a Provider that depends on this for her living.

That is your opinion. However. Others disagree.... Her venom towards ANY man that disagrees with her on these boards has been proven time and time again over the years. In Austin, San Antonio as well as in Houston. Many that have seen her rave about her..... Some that have seen her feel the same way. She is a woman that incites many a controversial response when she posts at times.

I now understand that the words of the Guidelines may not be taken so literally. I have learned a lot. I don't agree with a lot of what you say, so we will agree to disagree. But I can see no reason for you to call her that, and, in my opinion it is a very despicable act. As far as I know you're not a giggolo, so I don't believe being called a misogynist attacks your business and has quite the same ramifications. Why do you have to bring all your hateful crap to the Co-ed board. Can't you dump your bile in the Men's Lounge or the Spider Hole. You really do have some interesting points and observations, but then you inevitably start going to your dark place and taking casualties. And many of the ladies won't come here, out of concern. Why do you want that?
I don't bring hateful crap to... I post my opinions on subjects of interest to me.... Those opinions, because of my time in the community and experiences shared, do have weight with some hobbyists. They also seem to carry some weight with more than a few ladies.....

Some do not care for opposing ideas and it often escalates..... Your waasting time on this particular subject as you are most likely, clueless, of the history.....

In case you missed something I do not tend to start any threads or topics intended to call her out, other than the one in the Spider Hole which she has been invited to join. Most of my comments are given in response to some statement she makes and seldom initiated on my part. She simply cannot deal with an opposing male view and takes it as a personal affront.... especially my point of view.....

Read the posts by the recently retired providers..... There are many ladies that spread their legs that share those opinions.... They will never verbalize them while actively working of course..........

There are hard core lesbians thta strip as well as provide and hate men but enjoy in a perverse manner that they can use their body to seperate a man from his money.

Do you want to fall into the illusion with some lady just to find out later she despised your touch all those times you were with her?

Why do you care so much about her? Her business?

Just curious...... You have come across pretty clearly as not caring what any of us think about you however you seem overly concerned with what some of us think about her.

In case you had not noticed..... The board is all ABOUT what guys tend to think about the women in the business......
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 06:09 PM   #275
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Oralick is someone who really has no idea about the dynamics that shape the Austin hobby scene. I actually like his intel on BBBJ's. He should stick to dropping loads in willing mouths.....

Sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 07:08 PM   #276
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

Just to clarify for the folks keeping up at home- I'm not the "man hater" in question. Though I do agree with her that whispers is a misogynist I also think he's pretty funny sometimes and his posts are often entertaining. Oh and believe it or not there's a difference between thinking some men are jackasses and thinking that ALL men are jackasses... If you're concerned about booking a session with a provider that deep down hates her clients then you should pay more attention to the girls that never disagree with anything because that's not natural and all that lying has to breed resentment.

Ok... Back to y'all's dick measuring contest.
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:46 PM   #277
oralick
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think, at least with me, that taking away the premise, illusion or not, that the provider i am with sincerely wants me to have a good experience, and may be enjoying it with me, is important. I don't want a provider to tell me "take your nasty f...ing dick out and let me get this over with". " I actually hate you and you better get your ass out of here as soon as you're through, dammit!" In this industry isn't that kinda what the term implies. I got no problem with different points of view escalating to a point where some bad language may spew as an eventuality. But I do with attacking just because you can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I don't bring hateful crap to... I post my opinions on subjects of interest to me.... Those opinions, because of my time in the community and experiences shared, do have weight with some hobbyists. They also seem to carry some weight with more than a few ladies.....
Bullshit about "hateful crap". And "Few" is probably the key word if you are talking providers.
Some do not care for opposing ideas and it often escalates..... Your waasting time on this particular subject as you are most likely, clueless, of the history.....
Your opinion. Perhaps if you actually saw someone and wrote a review it would carry a little more weight.
In case you missed something I do not tend to start any threads or topics intended to call her out, other than the one in the Spider Hole which she has been invited to join. Most of my comments are given in response to some statement she makes and seldom initiated on my part. She simply cannot deal with an opposing male view and takes it as a personal affront.... especially my point of view.....
Many people don't take shit from others. Get over it. You started this one
Read the posts by the recently retired providers..... There are many ladies that spread their legs that share those opinions.... They will never verbalize them while actively working of course..........
My point exactly, to be known that way is harmful to their business. Glad you admittedly recognized that.
There are hard core lesbians thta strip as well as provide and hate men but enjoy in a perverse manner that they can use their body to seperate a man from his money.
Really? Gollee Jee Whiz i would'a never thunk.
Do you want to fall into the illusion with some lady just to find out later she despised your touch all those times you were with her?
I already said, if I have the illusion at the time,that works for me!
Why do you care so much about her? Her business?
I don't know her, or her business. Her reviews are good. Mainly I don't like people who are "Big Ass" bullies, and their idjit followers.
Just curious...... You have come across pretty clearly as not caring what any of us think about you however you seem overly concerned with what some of us think about her.
Is there a reason I should care what you think of me, after all, as ya'll point out, this is just a board.
In case you had not noticed..... The board is all ABOUT what guys tend to think about the women in the business......
I guess I was thrown off by the term "Co-ed" at the top of this forum. I certainly understand that there are more Hobbyists that come here than Providers. Which is another reason, in my mind, to have a Co-ed board where more providers can feel comfortable. As I said before, you can attack all you want in Men's Lounge and now the Spider Hole, yet you feel the egotistical need to come here with it. That I don't understand, and I dislike bullies. Anyway, I've stated my point-of-view, I am starting to repeat myself, and we will continue to disagree.
Old 07-10-2011, 01:04 PM   #278
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy View Post
Just to clarify for the folks keeping up at home- I'm not the "man hater" in question. Though I do agree with her that whispers is a misogynist I also think he's pretty funny sometimes and his posts are often entertaining. Oh and believe it or not there's a difference between thinking some men are jackasses and thinking that ALL men are jackasses... If you're concerned about booking a session with a provider that deep down hates her clients then you should pay more attention to the girls that never disagree with anything because that's not natural and all that lying has to breed resentment.

Ok... Back to y'all's dick measuring contest.
Hannah,

I believe the women who don't openly disagree with issues are playing it right. They recognize that this board is business for them. Everyone has an opinion of course. At my workplace there is much red tape and politics at times. I keep things to myself because I also recognize that I make my living there for the time being.....

Sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:07 PM   #279
Whispers

They should be comfortable with what? They can come here all they want and exchange whatever information they want....

Or is it that you want someone to flirt with? Lonely?

Reviews?

I've written 600+ reviews across 4 Review Sites over the last 10 years..... 17 of them here..... If you don't care for strippers, well sorry, they are a part of what this site is about though..... I don't need to prove anything to anyone anymore.... I share far more behind the scenes..... and introduce guys 1 on 1 to more girls that provide in a month than you probably see in a year.....

I've also hosted a few dozen luncheons/parties that 40+ local and visiting Providers have attended and used to their benefit.... and none of them seem to have a problem with me....

I don't review or mention local providers I know because every time I do a small group of ass wipes and local bitches immediately feel the need to contact the lady to threaten her business, with hold referrals, spread rumors etc..... Why subject them to that? Plenty of guys have learned over the years to just email or PM me for a referral....

As to "coming here" with anything.... I've been posting for over 10 years and have always posted whenever and where ever a subject of interest came up.... With the exception of my first couple of years here in Austin when the pussy whipped ran the local Austin Forums for their handful of mistresses delight....

OK... I get it... You don't like me....

personally I don't know you to like or dislike you.....

Your stated position here on the boards so far places you in a category of hobbyists who's opinions will not carry much weight with me...

So No... It could not matter less to me whether you care what any of us think of you....

As to posting negative information about a provider that harms their business...... Well.... That is part of the purpose of the board......

behind the scenes many of a ladies admirers have been known to tell her to shut the fuck up on the boards as she is doing herself no favors with the attitude she is displaying.....

This is not a social networking site.... It is an information exchange board.....

Run along and cash in your your points with the ladies now.....

They do so love the guys that defend their honor and spend their money......

What you don't get is that it does not matter what I say on here... When I want to get laid I get laid......

I have no problems seeing ladies that catch my eye.....
Old 07-10-2011, 01:18 PM   #280
budman33
Valued Poster

yea, coe-ed isn't really coed. Vyt most eloquently posted the reasons that the women don't tend to post which changed the way I see this little corner of the forums. Spacemountain also posted that the forum guidelines are just that.. guidelines.

So I have changed my view of this forum as more akin to a Hockey Game than co-ed flag football. Fights and name calling are permissible up to a point and then people get thrown in the penalty box from time to time.

Personally I don't see much sharing of information in the personal insults directed at each other or at the ladies. I also see little value of information when its only shared through PM's and private meet and greets. I should be able to search this forum and find what I need, otherwise its all so much bullshit and circle jerking to me.

But in the spirit of co-ed "Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!", there's a lot of leeway on what some see as tasteless narcissism and others as pure entertainment. So keep on keeping on, and so shall I.
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:24 PM   #281
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy View Post
You might be surprised how many people here don't get what seems self evident to some of us. There are people Sooo obviously full of shit with multiple handles and it's allowed for whatever reason. Girls who are on tour at the same time they giggle and wax poetic about working on dual doctorate degrees or some bs and it's allowed to float by like it ain't no thing.

Hannah, say it ain't so! You mean the triple-degreed, doctoral candidate I banged for $700/hr really wasn't? Damned, that deceiving harlot!

You might also be surprised how many people do see the self evident and let it go because it's comical to let them prattle on about their obviously false credentials. That, and I'm too lazy to carry on the debate when they take offense and all their WKs come to defend her honor.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:32 PM   #282
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman33 View Post
I also see little value of information when its only shared through PM's and private meet and greets.
networking with like minded individuals and sharing information is part of what the place is about and a lot of stuff needs to stay behind the scenes for a variety of reasons.....

What is posted publicly is the tip of the iceberg....

Too many people have agendas that misuse certain information posted publicly.....

So you use the public information to determine similar likes and dislikes and build relationships with individuals with those same tastes.....

Building an information network is a phenomenal tool that will save you money and get you in line ahead of the pack.....

as to the "private meet and greets".... The GTs I put together are far for private...... Only 3 people have been denied invites over the last 3 years.....

Don't confuse the GC Events with the Socials that are controlled by the ladies..... We are are pretty open group....
Old 07-10-2011, 01:33 PM   #283
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post
You might also be surprised how many people do see the self evident and let it go because it's comical to let them prattle on about their obviously false credentials.
Or let it go because the body rocks and the mouth provides suction when it quits moving so much.....
Old 07-10-2011, 01:42 PM   #284
budman33
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
networking with like minded individuals and sharing information is part of what the place is about and a lot of stuff needs to stay behind the scenes for a variety of reasons.....

What is posted publicly is the tip of the iceberg....

Too many people have agendas that misuse certain information posted publicly.....

So you use the public information to determine similar likes and dislikes and build relationships with individuals with those same tastes.....

Building an information network is a phenomenal tool that will save you money and get you in line ahead of the pack.....

as to the "private meet and greets".... The GTs I put together are far for private...... Only 3 people have been denied invites over the last 3 years.....

Don't confuse the GC Events with the Socials that are controlled by the ladies..... We are are pretty open group....

I totally understand that and I get it, and I understand you. For my hobbying tastes I prefer to read a review, search her history and decide for myself. your kink just isn't my particular kink, i'm ok with that. I like seeking knowledge for myself so I'd love some posts elucidating on how you pull the strippers, instead of the 'got another one' threads. it can't all be just about rent day i'm sure.
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:51 PM   #285
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman33 View Post
I like seeking knowledge for myself so I'd love some posts elucidating on how you pull the strippers, instead of the 'got another one' threads. it can't all be just about rent day i'm sure.
Then avail yourself of the Search Tool because you can find it all scripted out for you here and on the old site in a step by step process ..... including Word Scripts that others have used with success....... Also search the Houston Strip Club Forums as well as Locker Room for the same information posted over the years a multiple of times...... By me as well as Satin..... Reading old posts by Banker and Civil Barrister would be informative as well....

If I rewrote it every time I was asked I would have no time for fun.....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women