Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41762
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36128
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2016, 08:09 PM   #256
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

They should have made sure they killed everyone. I agree with Carol, Maggie should have stayed home... But perhaps they are both in trouble now because they wasted time arguing about it. I love Carol, I didn't read the comic but I hope she won't die. There are a couple of people that are not important in the show (IMO) that can die if someone must lol.

Glenn just knew he had no choice. I mean, it was just a matter of time before Negan found them too. Can't wait for next episode.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 08:39 AM   #257
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

They thought they had killed them all. That's what makes the Saviors the most formidable group they've faced yet. They showed Hilltop only what needed to be shown in order to intimidate them into giving up supplies.
Every other group that Rick's group has faced has shown their hand and their strength at the outset and it's been easy to plan for. They thought they knew the Saviors strength but they were wrong. A battle with the Saviors will be harder to win because they don't know what they are up against.

I don't think Rick will try to attack right away. Maybe a tactical retreat or negotiation. The Saviors still want Gregory's head and probably Rick's too now. Do they try to negotiate Carol and Maggie for Gregory's head? They've crossed the line now. How far are they willing to take it?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 08:51 AM   #258
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

How about this idea........they force Rick to give them Gregs head plus sacrifice whoever brings the head in exchange for Carol and Maggie. Glenn volunteers and gets the bat while Maggie has to watch.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 12:37 PM   #259
Fishpie
Valued Poster

I might have to watch this upcoming episode for the Semen Demon known as Alicia Witt
Fishpie is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 04:18 PM   #260
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
I don't think Rick will try to attack right away. Maybe a tactical retreat or negotiation.
He won't. I watched the trailer for next episode, Maggie and Carol were still hostages.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 05:02 PM   #261
ECCIE2NDAVE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

holy .. u all have to grow up..watching kids shows la..he he..i missed last episode..what happened ?
ECCIE2NDAVE is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 02:25 PM   #262
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Well shit!
Last night's episode about put me to sleep for the first 40 minutes then...BAM!

Maggie is tough but have I mentioned lately that Carol is a Bad Ass? She tucked them feeling right back inside and took care of her business. (Melissa McBride is one hell of an actress also)
Morgan had better get right with her or she's gonna take care of his ass too.

That said though, the group didn't just stick a toe across the line they jumped way over that mother fucker. There's going to be a different, darker sense about who they are emerging after this. It's may take a loss of someone important, by someone important within the group possibly, in order to bring them back from the evil path they are going down. Someone is going to have to ask :"WTF are we doing to ourselves?"
Old 03-21-2016, 05:54 AM   #263
gnadfly
Account Disabled

That fat bitch was annoying.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 08:15 AM   #264
Biggie_Smalls
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

^^LOL.

She was the female, lesbo version of Tyreese. She tried to be brave and experience what the "outside" world is like. She wasn't ready. Then she let them feels get to her, got distracted. I gotta give it to Eugene...he sure knows how to bite a dick.

The end where Carol bounces throws me off guard...like wtf is going? is she finally getting PTSD from everything she has done/seen?
Biggie_Smalls is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 12:07 PM   #265
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

As much as she wants to be a part of the group and fit in, which she does very well, Carol is a loner and a chameleon. She does her best work alone. She can handle herself but protecting others is not what she is about.
She is also a survivor. It might be her intention to infiltrate the Saviors in order to get information. I think that group is going to be a menace for a while. We have no idea how many of them there are. They've thought they had kicked their ass twice now and they keep coming.

Losing Denise was huge for the group's continuity in Alexandria and it makes the survival of the only other doctor they know of, at Hilltop, much more crucial what with a baby coming. Or at least they will think so.

Where'd Jesus go?
Old 03-21-2016, 10:42 PM   #266
gnadfly
Account Disabled

What happened to the arsenal at the Savior building? Where's Eric? Where's Jeezy? How can Rosita not kill every last Saviour with that sweet assault rifle she had? Which has the shorter life span on the show: doctors or black men?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 08:28 PM   #267
frankieoverboard
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

SO because of Denise now Dwight knows that Rick's group hit up that place that Negan had. Also with no Doctor in Alexandria Maggie and Glen will probably go to Hill Top. Very interesting shit coming up.
frankieoverboard is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 10:25 PM   #268
Terminator69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Waiting on last episode it is going to be a shocker important character will die
Terminator69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 08:06 AM   #269
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

poor glenn
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 08:31 AM   #270
bigwill832
BANNNED

Encounters: 35

If they are following the comic story line, shit's about to change. I wonder how well that's going to translate to the world of television audiences and favorite characters. I also wonder how much cussing Negan is going to be allowed to do.
bigwill832 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women